Little Things You Love

Actually being thanked while I hold the door for someone.

Catching a certain someone smiling at me.

Snarking back and forth with my friend.

When an RPing partner communicates out-of-thread.

A cup of hot coffee first thing in the morning.

Hugs. >.>

When I get a good hot streak going on a competetive game.

Fresh sheets.

That first sip of coffee in the morning - almost makes getting out of bed worthwhile.

Snuggling up with a good book on a cold, rainy winters day.

Pondering the stars on a clear night.

Thunderstorms.

Those roleplay partners you just 'connect' with from the very first post.

Getting an extra cherry in my Shirley Temple.

The soft glow of my laptop at four in the morning.

Laundry - straight from the dryer.

When she stands behind me and her hair falls in a sweet silky auburn curtain on my shoulder.

Leaving the house to go to the store for 7 minutes and get a hero's welcome from my dog who acts like I've been gone for weeks.

Checking my email and finding that I have not 1 but 3 replies to my threads here on BMR.

Getting to write with people on here who are so much fun in and out of the character he or she plays.

The feeling of diving into a new website/game. This is all so new, yet so familiar to me. It's exciting, but comfortable at the same time.

Slipping into a long hot bath for my aching muscles after moving. So sore but very happy to be established in a lovely place--and of course being able to hop back on to BMR friends. :heart:

Wanting a little emotional/social support when you're feeling down. But know that if you cry for help, it could push people away from you.

Shovel said:
Wanting a little emotional/social support when you're feeling down. But know that if you cry for help, it could push people away from you.

^Wrong thread, friend; sorry.

I love it when my partner gives me both plenty to work with and plenty to work in. Ava is an amazing person for this reason. :3

What Havok said. I love to make people smile and with Valentines Day aroumd the corner, I am gonna make some bitches smile!

I'm beyond ecstatic to wake up and find that Meridiana posted our very first brand new thread together! *hugs everyone nearby* I used to write that much about 4-7 times a day back in 2011. Now that Meri has presented me with my old style of writing, I'll be back to writing like mad daily once again! I'm sooooo happy right now! I know that a new thread is technically is a little thing to love, but to me it's a BIG thing to love! :D

The two groups I'm in on here one of which is run by myself :D I love all the players in both and feel so grateful to have such a wonderful group of writers in mine and to be writing with wonderful writers in the other :D you all are great!

Little thing I love: My dearest Unusual Panda suggested we resurrect our unfinished thread from before my sabbatical! Awesome sauce Supernatural fun of joy!! :D

Being told I love you and givin a kiss on the forehead in the morning before he goes to school/work even when I'm all gross sick dead asleep still

Now that I have him, my kitten Ares.
The ability to cuddle/snuggle, be it with Veinexes, Ares, or both.
I don't recall if I said this X pages ago but writing [though I am here so that's probably a given huh? ^^;;]
Being able to help someone out and make them either feel better, smile, or both.
Music, especially listening more than playing though it applies to both.

There's likely more but I'm not immediately remembering them.

Back
Top Bottom