Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

A wonderful little thing I love is knowing I made a connection and it helped someone to feel better emotionally. I might have a cold, but it's a great feeling to help someone when you see them hurting. *is very happy about it*

When someone takes a moment to do something nice for you. Something very simple, yet something that speaks volumes. It's the little things that mean the most and speak the loudest.

Practicing my French with Dogged in both my and her Journals. Seriously. I know I suck and bastardize it because I have to over simplify my sentences and sort of rearrange things to accommodate my vocabulary speech wise and whatever (yeah, I understand a fuck ton more than I can actually speak/write), but still..... it's awesome and I love it. And I love that she lets me do it and doesn't seem to mind my bastardization of the lovely language. >////////<

And I love writing and reading the canadian that I haven't fluently spoken since I was 9 years old. Cessez de vous sentir mal! Vous faites très bien, alors cessez de vous inquiéter. My grammar is atrocious so you have nothing to worry about.
Another thing I love: sharing the appreciation of beautiful french love songs that touch the heart so deeply. :heart:

Yes! Macho man randy savage is great. I got to meet Andre the giant at the JFK coliseum and it's the fondest memory of my childhood! Real old school wrestling is the best!

Little things I love:
1888742_597827730305576_1715857259_n.jpg

When I was hoping just a teensy bit for even one response to my threads and I actually got two! I know it's silly, but I've been a bit down today and it made me smile a little. :)

Aaaw pugs are so adorable! :heart:

The little things I love are: that first hot cup of coffee in the morning, posting in some of the OOC game threads and of course snuggle time with my honey and my rescues.
luvsnuggle_zps65741176.jpg

Having enough money to support friends in endeavors and questionable decisions. Time to sign up for things I don't need!

Back
Top Bottom