Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The School in the Afterlife OoC (Always Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugger82

Singularity
Profile Page
RP Thread

Background Information
Your character has just died, and their soul went to a place between Heaven and Hell, yet it is not Purgatory. It is a place where youths who die go to 'live a second life' among other people.

In this world, there are two types of people. Dead Souls and NPCs. NPCs (Non Player Characters) are exactly what they sound like. They are created to help create the effect that it is a school, yet they can be interacted with as if they were real people. Dead Souls are people who had died and came to this world to 'live their second life'. Dead Souls are fully independent and have minds of their own, unlike the NPCs.

Also...Dead Souls and NPCs are unable to die. Dead Souls still feel the pain, but cannot die. They will only come back to life as if nothing happened later. So be it they were shot, dismembered, beheaded, etc, their body will pull itself back together sometime later. NPCs will stay dead until the following day, acting as if nothing had happened and nothing had changed.

Plot:
The world is also run by a simple being called Angel, another student there who is neither a Dead Soul or a NPC. Angel is the God of this world, considered evil due to her actions though good through her intentions.

She seeks to keep order and peace within this world. Any Dead Soul caught breaking rules of any kind, be it the actual law or school rules, will be hunted down at night and 'killed' as punishment. However, the danger here is simply this: Angel has high tolerance for the students. Though, as time will move on, she may decide that certain Dead Souls are not worth sending to Heaven or Hell and can obliterate them, destroying their soul.

I would prefer if Angel was a female, as what I am basing this idea off of had the 'Overseer Character' a female. This would require multiple characters on both of our parts, be they temporary or permanent characters. Weapon creation within this world will be explained as the RP progresses.

References, Definitions, Glossary, etc
-Obliteration: The passing or destroying of a soul to send it on to the afterlife, whether its hell or heaven.

-Good Obliteration: Relieving yourself of your griefs and regrets and pass on to the afterlife.

-Neutral Obliteration: Attending the school and being serious with it, thus resulting in obliteration to becoming an NPC.

-Bad Obliteration: Angel destroying your very soul so that it is unable to pass on to the afterlife.

-Angel: The 'God Figure' of the world, capable of transforming herself in any way she deems fit, for battle anyway. She will always have one specific form while attending classes along with the Dead Souls.

-Dead Souls: Souls of those who had died in the real world now arrive in the school without a name, the world that lies between life and death.

-NPCs: Characters generated by the world to act as scenery. NPCs and Dead Souls have no differences aside from Dead Souls having an actual soul and free will. It is difficult to tell who is an NPC and who is a Dead Soul.

-Anti-Angel Alliance: The main group of Dead Souls that have figured out that they are not NPCs, and work together to try and defeat Angel once and for all.

If interested, please post on here. If wanting some information about this RP, as in more detail that wasn't covered that you want to know about, also post on here.

If this RP gets created, I will request for this to be moved to the OoC section to become the OoC thread.

RE: Anti-Angel Alliance

Things should clear themselves out as the RP progresses. Don't worry. What I based this off of, the original source of this idea was a weird show but it was easy to get into as it went along and it had a sad and touching ending. Though the end of this RP might not end the same way depending on how things progress. :]

RE: Anti-Angel Alliance

Okay. I removed some stuff and changed some things within the first post to make it a little more understandable. Some other stuff I want to implement into the RP will be done through the actual RP. I hope the background information and plot are more understandable now.

UPDATE: I also changed the name of this RP to sound a bit more appealing than Anti-Angel Alliance.

RE: The School in the Afterlife

Ha. Someone caught on to what it was based off of. Okay cool. If someone here were to play the Angel character (You could also have a second character if you wish, the character limit will be two) we could get this RP started.

Do keep this in terms I understand, lol, is the Angel Chaotic Evil? Lawful Evil? True Evil? Etc.

This isn't Dungeons and Dragons >.> (I've played Baldur's Gate and some other games with stuff like that implemented lol)

Angel can be however you want to RP her. In the anime, she was...more of a neutral character, just trying to keep peace and only attacked if she was attacked by people who didn't understand.

However in this RP I changed it up a bit to make her want to kill people who broke rules. So how you RP her is up to whoever chooses to.

You going to RP the Angel Character then? You don't have to be completely Evil all of the time though. And you can only hunt us down at night or weekends whenever school is not in session (Though you can still enter some areas of the school like the gym, pool, track, and the dorms, etc.)

Also for the Dead Souls, weapons that you choose can range from whatever you want, from simple sword and shield to an AK47. Weapon creation will be discussed later on within the RP. I'm sure Lunar knows how weapons are created :]

Yea, I think I will, I have a description in mind that goes with the alignment lol.

Also when I give link to the Character Profiles, please PM me the profiles so I can accept and then you may post them on the character profile section

RE: The School in the Afterlife OoC

Hm. Wondering if we should start now or wait for more people. We already have an Angel character though three Dead Souls. Isn't much of a force yet.

Except for wildkat when she posts her form lol.

Well. You and I might as well start it off Felixia. Perhaps we are in a battle or something? Know that your character is supposed to be a little overpowered due to he being the 'God' of the world. So go crazy with abilities and such, but not TOO crazy. No summoning demons or making things levitate, more like...your weapon has special abilities or you can generate a shield around you or something.

It will be night time then if this happens.

You start? I have hard time starting, but once it kicks off, I am a beast.

Anime Angels Usually abilities: Guard Skill Hand sonic - Creates a dagger like blade that seems to be attached to her arm.
Distortion: Allows her to deflects bullets or other projectiles away using an invisible shield in front of her. The drawback of this technique is that she has to take it down should she wants to switch from defense to offense.
Delay: Creates a sort of after-image for close range. It is effective in dodging melee attacks by confusing the enemy into attacking elsewhere.
Harmonics: Makes a clone of herself which is identical to her except the clone has blood-red eyes. Clones created through this ability has their own consciousness and has all the abilities of the original - including Harmonics itself. This ability is apparently sightly glitched, as her clones was shown to rebel against her to the extent of almost killing her.
Absorb: A "hidden ability" which acts as the reverse of Harmonics. It allows the reintegration of clones created through Harmonics into the original's body. This, however, poses some risks as Harmonics clones also possess their own consciousness. This ability is connected to Harmonics using a command called timewait, which is simply a wait command which delays the execution of this ability.
Overdrive: A passive ability that gives her superhuman strength.A word "Passive" is supposed to refer to a fact that, unlike other guard skills, this skill can be used without an explicit invocation.
Howling: Emits powerful high-frequency, high-amplitude sound-waves from crossed Hand Sonic blades, meant to make an enemy faint. Created by one of the Harmonics clones.
Angel Wings: Sprouts wings from her back that, while they don't enable her to fly, can be used to slow descent and let her survive drops such as jumping from the roof of a building. However, this technique seems to only be a decoration, as one of the Harmonics clones has shown the ability to jump from the rooftop to the schoolyard with ease.

Sorry just thought i'd help a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom