Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The School in the Afterlife OoC (Always Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RECAP POST:

Starting from when Felixia logged off, Sinful_Lust created an Angel character that attacks Nathan and dragged him off to get 'punished' and thats pretty much all thats happened these posts.

God. 100 posts already? >_<
This is going to be a pain to catch up on >_>
Ah well AB! made me do stranger things before~

Off to read all the current character profiles, the RP and then maybe, just maybe sometime in the distant future I'll send a CS your way xD

Well everything that's important at least, the rest is jus the interactions of the characters. Other than that there isn't too much to read other than the profiles I suppose.

Finally got my character approved ^_^
Thanks for the welcome people, though I'll probably read the entire thing before posting anything. Just like to get a feel of what the other characters are like before jumping in ;) Though I'll probably skim everything besides the first page then, thanks for the advice :p

I've read the profiles, and I doubt I'll be getting along with anyone soon xD Aisha seems to fit on most people's 'dislike' list, and I might of made her a bit too "Murphy-Sue"-ish >_< But ah well~

As for her weapon, yes, it's a shield. And no she does not have super powers/skills, no it's not a boomerang shield, and no it does not shoot lasers beams. Just a regular shield :) Not too good with fighting scenes so I decided to opt out by being more defense than offense, we seem to have plenty of fighters in this RP already anyway.

I'm having internet issues and this damn smartphone isn't catching the wifi signal @ my house. Ill try to give you a post as soon as I can Jugger okay.

Yea xD well I kind of got over it I suppose. They're all busy so being introduced to the school let alone getting my weapons wouldn't happen for awhile....so I'm probably going to withers like a creeper xD

Is this it? http://www.mangarush.com/files/mangas/samurai-high-school/v-4/18/1.jpg

If so I'm guessing the one on the left is Tsukiko?

Yes the one on the left is Tsukiko but I used this image: http://static.thesubwire.com/images/series/6/1/8/1/966ef03e3ef0dc91c1a8cd9019151bc7_0.jpg

Wait so in your picture is her chest already bound and she's wearing guys clothes? Or is that her just normally?

And I haven't even posted yet xD
Might of been a good thing though, since I was a bit reluctant after seeing that most of the RP was just about Yasibel going around and beating the shit out of people xD I mean it was fun and all to read (especially the apples!) but it didn't seem like much character development or smut was going on and I have to admit that's what I'm on BM to do, (Surprisingly moreso the former than the latter)

I just joined up here, but I'm probably moving to another forum anyway. Can't seem to find anything I really want on here. So yeah, I didn't do anything, and barely posted in the OoC but it was a fun read so while I probably wasted everyone elses time, I enjoyed it :p

Anyway bye bye BM'ers!..... For now~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom