Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The School in the Afterlife OoC (Always Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm hm hm Felixia...What to do? Distract Nathan from freeing his friend and gathering aid or just have him fight Yasibell alone?

EDIT: I'm gonna wait on her reply first Altair :p

Hey Altair. Your character doesn't have his weapons. Remember, Yasibell took them off of him when she tied him up so he can't have them right then and there.

Ah. Okay. Going to reply now then.

EDIT: Actually Felixia, maybe Altair and I should take turns replying right after your post. I think if both of us started to post toward attacking you, you would not be able to react to both of us cause it would seem a bit like god modding.

So since Altair posted, Felixia you post, then I will, then Felixia, and then we just keep going on like that.

It would seem a bit unorganized though. For example.

Altair Character attacks you.

Then my character comes in and attacks you.

Then you react to it.

I think if you react (post) between attacks we send, it will not be as much of a god-mod to automatically assume you got hit by something and such y'know?

You have got to read...I went through a window on the seconds story, you can't shoot my feet and no way you can melee lol.

Alright. Good night!

Hm...Maybe if our newcomer is able to RP tonight, something could happen to draw one of our characters (Mine or Altair's) away from Felixia's so one of us could still RP maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom