Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The School in the Afterlife OoC (Always Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, that was going to be my student, but it is going to be Angel now. Plus you kinda already said Yasibell was the angel. ( Look at your posts lol )

Yeah cause I had figured T__T My bad about that.

EDIT: I removed the rule about post order. I think we are all mature enough to know when its a decent time to post or post when it feels as if someone else is not going to.

Alright cool.

EDIT: When you said that she snapped her wrist, I imagined she broke it until I realized what you meant. Like a magic trick with her moving her hand fast and then suddenly producing something.

Yea, I'm going to pack it in as well, if you want to post I will post again in the morning. I love my god-like status so much lol. Chaotic gods are the best.

Alright bye and I am glad you are having fun. Though...I might allow for more Angels to come in so you aren't the only antagonist against the Dead Souls.

Yeah though what I meant by that was well...What about whenever you aren't online? we'll still need some sort of bad guy maybe so I'll probably include a second Angel slot.

Well, I am going to wait to post again, let the new people get the intro and such. You can try to gather them up and try to attack her.

Hey yeah actually, some of you new players go ahead and meet up together and RP with each other for a bit. I don't mind if one or two of you starts off within this world and is already allied with me. You don't necessarily have to be a new Dead Soul if you join.

You could go ahead and post if you want. I'm here and Nathan and Yasibell could get into another fight. An actual one rather than a one-hit KO again >.>

XD Maybe so but in Altair's mind its the best option to come in form. Besides it would be fun to crawl through some vents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom