Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The School in the Afterlife (Always Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugger82

Singularity
Background Information
Your character has just died, and their soul went to a place between Heaven and Hell, yet it is not Purgatory. It is a place where youths who die go to 'live a second life' among other people.

In this world, there are two types of people. Dead Souls and NPCs. NPCs (Non Player Characters) are exactly what they sound like. They are created to help create the effect that it is a school, yet they can be interacted with as if they were real people. Dead Souls are people who had died and came to this world to 'live their second life'. Dead Souls are fully independent and have minds of their own, unlike the NPCs.

Also...Dead Souls and NPCs are unable to die. Dead Souls still feel the pain, but cannot die. They will only come back to life as if nothing happened later. So be it they were shot, dismembered, beheaded, etc, their body will pull itself back together sometime later. NPCs will stay dead until the following day, acting as if nothing had happened and nothing had changed.

Plot:
The world is also run by simple beings called Angels, other students there who are neither a Dead Soul or a NPC. Angels are the God of this world, considered evil due to her actions though good through her intentions.

They seeks to keep order and peace within this world. Any Dead Soul caught breaking rules of any kind, be it the actual law or school rules, will be hunted down at night and 'killed' as punishment. However, the danger here is simply this: Angels have high tolerance for the students. Though, as time will move on, they may decide that certain Dead Souls are not worth sending to Heaven or Hell and can obliterate them, destroying their soul.

I would prefer if Angels were female, as what I am basing this idea off of had the 'Overseer Character' a female. Weapon creation within this world will be explained as the RP progresses.

References, Definitions, Glossary, etc
-Obliteration: The passing or destroying of a soul to send it on to the afterlife, whether its hell or heaven.

-Good Obliteration: Relieving yourself of your griefs and regrets and pass on to the afterlife.

-Neutral Obliteration: Attending the school and being serious with it, thus resulting in obliteration to becoming an NPC.

-Bad Obliteration: Angel destroying your very soul so that it is unable to pass on to the afterlife.

-Angel: The 'God Figure' of the world, capable of transforming herself in any way she deems fit, for battle anyway. She will always have one specific form while attending classes along with the Dead Souls.

-Dead Souls: Souls of those who had died in the real world now arrive in the school without a name, the world that lies between life and death.

-NPCs: Characters generated by the world to act as scenery. NPCs and Dead Souls have no differences aside from Dead Souls having an actual soul and free will. It is difficult to tell who is an NPC and who is a Dead Soul.

-Anti-Angel Alliance: The main group of Dead Souls that have figured out that they are not NPCs, and work together to try and defeat Angel once and for all.

Rules
-No Godmodding
-No Powerplaying
-No Flaming or Spamming
-PM Forms to me
-Put a winky face emote in the PM name to let me know you've read this.
-Max character limit is 2.
-All new characters must start off awakening to this world wearing a school uniform (All Black) and start off with amnesia. Your memories will slowly come back as you RP.

Angels Within This Realm...

Yasibell (Felixia_Luna)
-Open Slot-
-Open Slot-

RE: The School in the Afterlife

It was 1 o clock in the morning. And Nathan had done something that would purposely draw out Angel, as he called Yasibell. He had created a homemade stink bomb and made sure to place it in her locker, so that when she would open it...BOOM. She'd get a face full of old, melted cheese. He stands in the courtyard, crossbow in his hands as he looks around and waits. He would try yet again to kill Angel and try to take this world for his own. Though...previous attempts left him dead as he never could actually defeat Angel. "Come on out!" He called out as he walked through the courtyard, walking through the light from the lamp posts that were on and lit the area. He pulled an arrow out of his quiver and put it in the crossbow and got it ready to shoot, slowly loading it with one arrow after another as his crossbow was automatic reload so long as he put the arrows inside of it. "Come on, Yasibell! You want some revenge right?"

While Nathan was in the courtyard a light burst out as a body came falling down and landed in the middle of the courtyard. She landed with a thud and woke not soon after that and looked around her rubbing her eyes. She manged to get to her feet and said out loud for everyone to hear her "where on earth Am I and how did i get here". She tried thinking on how on earth she ended up her but all she was getting was a blank. She looked down at her cloths which was a black school's uniform and said "Huh what school is this and when did i start going here and what grade I'm in"? she then decided to take a look around the place after all she was here might as well find out why she was here and when she got in finding out about herself. She knew her name which was kelly something but that was it . She then took notice of the boy in the courtyard and went stiff for some reason he stroke fear into her.

Nathan saw the light in the sky and frowned as he saw a body begin to fall from it. "A newcomer..." Nathan murmured as he began to walk over to the girl when he found her. He put his crossbow away and approached her. "Hey you...Girl." He said as he walked over and looked around to make sure Angel was not around. 'Dammit. She's new and doesn't know the ropes...Gotta get her the hell out of here...' He thought in his head as he approached Kelly. "You. Follow me. If you don't want to die again. We have to get you inside before she finds me." He said as he took her hand and began to run her into the gym, pulling her in and closing the door behind him and looked out to make sure Angel did not see them, though he could not see where she was. "Name. Tell me it now."

Just as Nathan neared the school building a ray of light beamed down, allowing two new comers to the world. "Wha-where are we?" the smaller (cuter) one of the two said as they both rose to stand up and observe their surroundings. When Tsukiko noticed The two people that just entered the building in front of them, She yelled "Hey Jackass, where the hell are we!" her loud, crass tones most likely surprising him a bit from Natsuru's point of view. Then. deciding that following him would have to be better than just standing there, Tsukiko picked up her younger brother, by only five minutes, and ran to the door, kicking it down instead of asking for it to be opened.

When Nathan heard more yelling, Nathan peered out only to see two more people coming toward him and then feel the door get kicked down onto him. He laid under the door, his body crippled as the door was heavy on him and as they entered and stepped on the door, Nathan grunted in pain before finally sliding it off of him. "S-Shush..." He murmured as he sat up and looked to them with a frown. "You have to be quiet..." He assumed they were Dead Souls as well. NPCs never roamed about at night unless there was a specific reason like a school event or something. "You two must be quiet or else Angel will find us."

When Tsukiko heard Nathan tell her to be quiet she just got louder saying, "Who do you think your shushing, and who the hell is 'Angel'?" her voice ringing in Natsuru's ears a bit but he tried to ignore it as he said, "Tsukiko, calm down please." before turning toward Nathan and asking, "My humblest apologies for my sister, however, could you please answer a few questions for us. Like where are we? How did we get here? and Who is this 'Angel'" while bowing politely. However, when he did he realized that he was wearing a girls uniform instead of a boys, while his sister was vise versa.

"Sister?" He murmured when he saw the uniforms and looked closer to see the gender difference and thought it was...awkward...Nathan shook his head. "You're dead. I don't know how. I don't know why. But you're dead. And somehow you've come to this world...I don't know what it is exactly...but your life is immortal now. You cannot die. Angel is the person who runs this world...another student among us who tries to keep order and balance to the school by killing people as punishment during the night whenever we Dead Souls break a rule. NPCs never break rules...NPCs are what they sound like, non player characters...people created by this world to add to the scenery and help create the illusion of this school. You must stay quiet. I've purposely broken a rule so I can face Angel...but I do not yet know where she is."

Fidgeting slightly in his skirt, Natsuru mumbled an 'Okay' before moving behind his sister when he felt the strange stares that were coming from Nathan. "Your Freakin' kidding me right? No one in their right mind would believe something as ridiculous as that." Tsukiko said in a quieter tone when she felt her brother fall behind her. "Um...Why would you risk your life though?" Natsu said, interrupting anyone from saying anything, while keeping his large blue eyes down cast a bit. He also managed to move to where he was standing beside his sister, although he was fidgeting a bit more.

Nathan shook his head and pulled out his crossbow, aimed it at the girl, and shot her in the head. He walked over and pulled the arrow out of her and put it back in his quiver and looked to the kid. "She'll be okay in a few minutes. Just give it time." He said before going to put the door back to where it was so that Angel could not find them as easily. Once it was up, the hinges were broken but they would automatically repair itself the next day so he did not care, he just wanted the door open. "Kid, you might want to switch clothes with your sister while she's unconscious. Its awkward to speak to the two of you if you're like that." His eyes never left the window of the gym door.

Natsuru almost screamed when he saw Tsukiko get killed by Nathan, he was so in shock that Nathan even had time to fix the door his sister had knocked down. However, it's not the fact that Nathan killed his sister that got him mad, it was the fact that he did it so calmly. So without a second thought, he flying spin kicked Nathan in the face, sending him a few feet away before lunging at him with a frenzy of well placed punches, making sure to cause lots of physical pain. He mainly aimed for pressure points that caused pain, but before he could actual kill the guy he felt a hand on his ankle. Forcing himself to stop he looked down and saw that his sister, although unconscious, was holding him back from killing Nathan. However, he couldn't help but take one of Nathan's arrows from his crossbow and stab him in the chest, opposite to where his hear was, so he would live.
"Sorry about that, but you really shouldn't kill my sister, It infuriates me. I kind of lose it when I get mad." he said with a creepily soft voice compared to his actions mere moments before.

Nathan grasped the arrow within his chest and pulled it out, holding the wound. "That stings..." He murmured, used to pain by now given the many times he had been killed by Angel or some accident that caused his death while in this world. He put the arrow in his quiver and looked to the kid and stood. "I said change clothes. Its fucking weird." He said as he looked out the window once more and saw the sun begin to come up. "Good...Night's gone so Angel normally would not attack unless I've done something truly infuriating to cause her to attack at dawn. I don't think a stink bomb would really make her that angry." He murmured as he walked out and looked around.

"Well you have to get out first you...dickhead." Natsuru said, before watching him leave. Once Nathan left them alone, he quickly took off his skirt and blouse only to replace them with Tsukiko's Shirt and pants. After quickly getting her dressed, she finally woke up screaming, "I'm gonna kill that fucking Jackass! What the hell is his problem shooting me in the head with a fucking arrow." before kicking the door down to leave, although she hit a bit too hard, as it wound up hitting Nathan...again. However, this time instead of proceeding to talk they both laughed at the scene. Natsuru's laugh was more of a gentle giggle, while Tsukiko's was a loud bellow.

Nathan was hit in the head by the door that continued to fly off, bouncing off the ground until it laid in the dust some ways away. Nathan sat up and held his bleeding head, glaring at them. "The hell is your problem..." He said a little annoyed. "I shot you in the head cause you did not believe me. You're alive now aren't you? Now shut up and come with me. All three of you." Nathan said as he turned and began to head out toward the dorms, taking them to the office he deemed his own. He looked to them all and frowned. "So so far...Any questions about what this world is and what it is exactly I was doing? I want to clear up what I can before I continue."

"Nah, None right now." Tsukiko said before, She and Natsuru moved closer to him. Although she had just noticed that when Natsuru had changed them both, her breast bind fell loose and her exceedingly large breasts were now bouncing a bit too much as she walked. 'Dammit, Why now? Now I have to re-wrap them, she thought while her brother was simply twiddling his thumbs as he walked.

When they arrived in the room, Nathan sighed, holding his head. It had been too long since some new Dead Souls appeared and the others had been obliterated already, be it from Angel or from them finding peace with themselves. Nathan did not know why he was still here. Maybe he kept on to defeat Angel because he felt like he could better this world and actually have done something good with his life...Afterlife. "Look...In general...this world is as I've said before, a place where the dead come. For what reason...I do not know. Listen, it is important that you do not take classes seriously. You will disappear...this is called being obliterated. When you attend classes, just don't take it seriously. I do not know where you go if you are obliterated though I assume you are gone forever." He said with a sigh. "Got it? Now you probably already have room numbers as they should be in your pockets...everyone has their own dorm room so go to there if you want to be safe at night. Angel will hunt during the night."

Kelly had been listening and following quitley before she said in a quit voice "Iam dead but how"? she grew silent as something came to her then she spoke up again " I remember my full name its Kelly Keith". She then moved away from the males to a far corner and put her hand into her pocket and pulled out a pieace of papper with the number 5 on it. so she had dorm room 5.

"If you remember your name, thats good. You all should have some amnesia as to how you lived but your memories should come back eventually. Give them time." He said as he leaned back in his chair and frowned. "So what are you all going to do? Are you going to live your new life here? Or will you be like me...trying to defeat Angel and take this world for myself." Nathan propped his legs on the table and pulled out some files on Angel...school files. He put them on the table. "There. Thats Angel. Including her real name as well."

Kelly walked over to the file took one quick look then retreated back to her corner saying "well I could join in the fight make use of these daggers ". She hoped she figured out soon why she felt nervous around the boys.

(Please post at least a paragraph whenever you reply please.)

"Then you'll make yourself useful. Whenever you go about the day, attend your classes if you don't want to be hunted by Angel. But don't take them seriously. If you do, you'll disappear and this is called obliteration. Try not to get too far up Angel's ass to have her angry enough to obliterate you herself. She can and will do it if she decides to." Nathan sighed as he stood up and popped his knuckles. "If thats all you need to know, then we had best get ready for classes to start. Don't break any rules either unless you want her to hunt you down. And never travel at night. Stay in your dorm or someone else's dorm for safety."

Kelly nodes her head at the boy then asked "um what classes do I have"? She had no idea where to go and if getting lost was breaking a rule then she was off in to bad start. She did not want to fight angel till she got to know this place more and herself. Kelly also woundred how she was going to get by if the only person who had answers was a boy no matter she will make a friend out of him but not a close friend till she knew more about him.

Nathan shrugged. "Its all on your card. Your dorm number I mean." Nathan stretched and looked over. "You won't see me in class very often. I purposely try to give Angel a reason to come after me. I'll be obliterated sooner or later so I might as well try and kill Angel until that time comes. As for the three of you, I suggest that you all go toward classes now. I'll be in here getting weapons ready for all of you to use." He turned around in his chair and pulled out a cell phone and began to text his contacts that created his weapons for him through synthesizing the earth into weapons in deep factories far below the ground where Angel does not know of.

Kelly nodded with a sigh and headed out to her dorm. she knew she was going to get lost but to her surprise she found her dorm. she opened the door to her room and walked inside closing it behind her. she loved how roomy it was and woundred if she had a roommate. she found all her cloths was the school uniform and shook her head and thought how boring. she then found some text books and her class schudle as well. she had math for her first class and let out a sigh "great even when Iam dead they make me take math".

Darian was like Nathan, having been in the school for a good while. His soul had never found peace so he worked along with Nathan and a few others to try and defeat Angel and take this world as their own, thinking he could make up for his sins by bettering this world. When he saw Kelly leave the Office, he took interest in her, thinking she had just joined the Triple A. He followed her to her dorm and walked up to her room, knocking on her door so that he could greet her.

Kelly had been getting her things ready for class and deep in thought about going to a math class when she heard the knock at the door making her come back to reality. She walked over to the door and before opening took last breath and said under her breath "please do not let that be angel please I was on my way to class not planning on skipping after all do not want to fight and get killed on my first day of class. She then opened the door slowly and to her surprise it was no angel but a boy she did not recall meeting before maybe he was with Nathan she was not sure. She thought about slamming the door in his face for he also struck fear into her and for the life her she did not understand why but she decided not and not being rude she said "um hello there my name is Kelly can I help you"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom