" little red and te bg bad wolf;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jace sits in the living room with the small child in his arms. The little girl looks at jace "thanks jace for saving me" jace smiles "know tell me why where you out ?"

She looks at him with bright eyes " Um..I was just playing " she whispers looking down.

Red makes back to the room sneaking through the door quietly and walking back I to the room , she takes off her hood leaving her in her pjs pretending she was there all along, she walks to where jace is rubbing her eyes" what happen .."she yawns

"im probably going to have to 'call' for them" he said to her "ill do it later when I know the hunters are gone" he said and wrapped the blanket around the little girl. He waited for two hours and looked at her "im going to step outside" he said to red and stepped out onto his front pourch and let out a loud deep howl

the sun was beginning to rise in the horizon.red watched the smaller child as jace stepped outside. she quietly listened to the loud howl that called something primal in her like something under her skin was itching to get out.The light was rising , creating new shadows and dark patches around her.

Jaces howl was greeted by two barks and a twig snapping. A couple stepped out of the woods. Jace greeted them and led them into his home. He went to the girl "aria your mother and father are here"

Red smiled at the still sleeping form picking her up and gently pressing her into her mothers arms. She looked at jace with a smile " Shes had a long night.."

Red falls asleep leaning against jaces shoulder&, her hair tickling his skin softly the smell intoxicating like Lavander and brown sugar

Jace carries hee to the bed and lays her down on Tue bed and pays next to her being to tired to care. He grabs the blankets and covers them both

Red moves in his arms laying her head against his chest, she feels herself bein placed on a soft surface and sighs peacefully

Jace on instict wraps his arms around her in his sleep bringing her as close as possiable to his body. His hair had been taken out of its ponytail and know was like a black curtain around his head.

Red smiles in her sleep , rolling over And laying her head on his chest, there hair like a red and black curtain mixing together . She sleeps deeply with soft sounds

Jace groans as the bright morning rays hit his eyes "damn it forgot to close those blasted curtains" he said slightly sitting up in the bed

He sees a curtain of red hair and pale skin against his chest, breathing softly red wiggeks moaning " what time is it' she mumbels

" good morning " whines clustering her eyes again and hiding hr ace under the blanket , as she try's to all asleep. Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom