" little red and te bg bad wolf;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gulped "okay well there's a bedroom in the back I don't sleep on it so you can take it of you like" he told her

(also you want to know what he looks like therenk dwayne Johnson 'the rock' in the movie the scorpion king that's the only image I have found that come close to what rembles him)

She looks up at him with bright worried eyes" are you ok " she whispers sweetly her eyes drowssy with sleep

"yeah ill be fine.just go to the bedroom and if you would lock the door and don't come out till morning" he said, his muscles felt like they where on fire 'oh god not here not in front of her' he thought. He looked at her "do what I say ill be back" he said then with that he left his home making sure to shut the door behind him. He barley had enough time to get to the forest deep enough where she can't see him when the change took over.

" But wh..." she trails Noding at his tense Era.She walks to the bedroom quickly locking the large door, and look at the room frowning .She always had something to say, no matter how taken off guard she was. But somehow the man had taken away the few words she might have been able to muster. Her brain hadn’t even registered what the words were, and suddenly she felt very scared. " Why do i need to lock the door.."

But wh..." she trails Noding at his tense Era.She walks to the bedroom quickly locking the large door, and look at the room frowning .She always had something to say, no matter how taken off guard she was. But somehow the man had taken away the few words she might have been able to muster. Her brain hadn’t even registered what the words were, and suddenly she felt very scared. " Why do i need to lock the door.."

He panted and looked around. He began walking his eyes still remainder the same. He wanted to avoid his home but every instinct in his body wanted him to go back.

Red lays down on the large four poster bed trying to relax, she unlocks the window opening for fresh air as it slowly started to rain. She takes off her dress leaving her in a night shirt and shots and lays down looking outside at the ran

Jace breath came out in white puffs. How fur clung to him as the rain cake down. He shook the water on his fur going everywhere. He sat on his haunches at the shore of the lake and tilted his head back and howled.

Red closes her eyes, pulling the large warm belt across her body, midway through being asleep she hear a howl from not to far away. Her eyes popping open

He looked out onto the lake. He waded inter the lake max onto the farther side of the lake. He went myob the shore and shook the water falling away from him.

Red gals asleep for a good. Hour, as it continues to rain . Wakei g up unable to sleep no longer sitting by the window . She stared out the window into the dreary scene. Faint splattering sounds came from outside, hissing as lightning struck the sky. could hear the wind tugging at the trees, and small droplets of water left trails as they rolled down the dark glass. A large boom echoed into the far away mountains, and couldn't help but feel the rumble of the clap, and the beautiful harmonies the rain tapped the pane. Red love the thrill of a thunderstorm, like some primal instinct coming to tell me to run far away from this mighty storm.

Jace walked for the hour and decided to turn back. He loved walking in a thunderstorm when the ground shook wit the primal energy of the storm. He crossed the lake again and headed back. He came around to his home as soon as he did lightening struck the ground and lite up the night. He was near his home he knew she probably saw how figure, through the storm.

Red looks through the thick rain seeing a dark figure, walking through. . she leans back against the Wall unsure of who it was.Looking again she sees its Jason

Jace walked back into his home in human forum making sure to change. "It's really coming down" he said and took of how wet cloak and Hung it by the fire. He went to the bedroom and knocked on the door "fallhom are you okay?" He asked

(Fhallon)

She opens the door and peaks out" I'm fine " she whispers laying back down and watching the rain" wher..where did you go"

Whe a,idles back warily , laying her head on her knees, she notices fur al on the back of his short... The same color as the wolves

He looks down "oh my freind has a wolfhound that has a white fur color the dog is bre freindly with me" he smiled at her and went off on his pourch and brushed off the fur

She looks at him skeptical " Oh ..ok" she whisper laying back down on his bed,her finds her curvy petit body spread out on the red sheets, her hair like a flowing ocean of blood

"do you want a blanket fhallon?" He asked her. Wanting to make sure she was comfortable while she was there. "in the morning ill take you to your home until then try to get some rest"

Shecloses her eye smiling sweetly" Thankyou" she whisper her eyes bright and beautiful , calling to the wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom