" little red and te bg bad wolf;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"youre welcome" he says his hand accidentally brushes her arms. He pulls back "sorry" from the one touch a image is sent of um and the wolf side by side but as one person

" I love wolves " she whisper softly, her body stiff "I love wolves and all species of the Canidae family, I just always have. Wolves are not "bloodthirsty killing machines", as humans first described them. Our lack of respect for nature gave us this view of the awesome predators, not the better side. Wolves are very affectionate,, they have such a majestic beauty.

"besides you wouldn't want to get close to me as a freind" he mumbled then went to the living room. He sighed and sat down he didn't want to tell her what he was, but there was something about her that caught his attention. Hunters he reminded himself, if sue where to know she would send hunters. Them he would have to dissapear for awhile. He didn't want to get killed he wanted to protect himself and the pack. He looked at the wolf figure carved from a onyx stone, he missed her a lot. He got up and picked up the stone and held it to his chest with one hand. It was wolves that had sparked his hatred,l even though he was one of them. He hated them

she looks outside watching as the cold rain turned into snow Totaly beautifal colord lights gleeming on the snow with a small bird in a tree coverd with snow and a small bench under the tree where she sit with a gental snow comming down." that weird" she whispers softly .Red follows him, looking at him as he sat down in the large chair picking up a beautiful oxynx figure.. That kind of looked like her." That's not true everyone deserves a friend" She whisper walking out to sit next to him, her eyes a bright green. she gently touches his hand , bitting her lip softly not sure if she should tell him or not" when I was younger ,I didn't have many friends,.. But one day there was this huge white wolf . She was Gorgoues , gentle .always nice to me it was strange that she would come up to me even , everyday she would vist me.."

"she? A white wolf?" Jace raised a eyebrow the only other white wolf that was in the woods was his mate but she had got killed several years back by hunters. 'i wonder if it was my melony ' he thought to himslef

" she Disapared a while back " she whispers sadly " I think hunter got her... But she was my best friend " , she lays back against the couch thinking, her small hand touching his

He sighed "yes and she wasn't a normal wolf she was my wife, my mate" she said to her. He sighed "im not a normal man fhallon" he said to her

Red watches the beautiful change, watching the majestic animal in fron of her she bends down and touches his fur softly smiling" I new something was diffrent about you... Don't worry I won't tell"

Jace blinked and changed back "i didn't mean to scare you yesterday red" he said and led her put of the cold and back into his home after he put back on his trousers.

Red laughs to herlself and looks up at him her cheeks a frosty pink and her red ose from the cold, snowflakes in her lashes ." it's ok..." she hugs him " no hard feelings

"thats good" he said to her and picks her up from standing and carries her back into his home. Unlike her is didn't feel cold but that's from the wolf inside.

He carried hee back to the bedroom and sat on the bed he them grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her. Compared to him she was a tiny women but he didn't mind.

She hides her face against the blanket nd smiles " I can walk you know" she says laughing and watching the snow fall outside

She grins laying down on the large bed .Slowly, a rosy scarlet color spread over reds cheeks, making her face take on an almost childlike appearance. She quickly turned her head away, embarrassed by her reaction."

Jace smiled at her and made her look at him "th don't have to be embarrassed around me little one" he said and brushed his fingers against her cheek. He them planted a kiss on her forehead "try to get some more sleep in the morning ill take you back and if you're a good girl ill let you ride on my back" he said teasingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom