" little red and te bg bad wolf;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phe turns her face and she looks up at him with ice blue eyes."I don't want to go back..." I don't belong there.. I've never fit I there" she whispers softly rubbing her cheek against his finger . And closing her eyes as he kisses her head. She laughs softly

She sighs looking down" they don't except the real me I guess," she whisper looking down " I always have to put on an act

" because no one like the real me... I have this gift .. I talk to animals .. They think it's witchcraft" she whispers softly " I've been able to do it since I was younge

She look at him " She would be shocked to see me now , grown up" I whisper" I though of her a spirt mom" she laughs softly,hugging his so he would cheer up , she hated to see him upset

He smiled at her "well you're welcome here red always, you can also stay here if you want this place needs a women's touch anyways" jace told her

Red grins happily and tackles him hugging him pptightly" Really!? oh Thankyou so much " she whisper kissing him on his lips softly, she gasps and ills back falling on the bed" I'm ..I'm SOoo sorry

Jace smiled "its fine red I'm not mad" he said and just to even the odds he kissed her back on the lips. His lips were gently and soft

Red smiles as a faint red blush creeps up. To her cheeks,her eyes winded as he gently touches his lips to hers

He pulls back "there see nothing to be ashamed about" he said and stood up as one of Tue Windows to the bedroom blew open and snow blowed in. Jace pushed the window closed and bolted it with Tue wood he had rigged to make it shut.

Red nods and smiles, she jumps apart from him as the window bangs open, brushing the snow out of her hair and off the bed

Red grins pulling the thunk blanket over her, and relaxing into the large pillows. , dosing off and dreaming of white wolves and a certain tall man

Red hears the howl also waking up, she hears a bang as if the door was getting pushed open " jace!" she whisper quickly throwing n her red capehood and wrapping it tightly around her as she runs after him

Jace transforms and runs through Tue trees he comes across hunters surronding a small red wolf. Have growled and knocked one of the hunters to the ground. The hunter screamed "shit The guardian" one screamed. Jace grabbed the on below him and tossed him at a tree. He then stood above the small red wolf growling.

Red ran through The rich white blanket of the snow covering the FOrset Ground trying to keep up, She heard a bunch of rustling and a blood curling scream, she makes it to where all the noise is coming from hiding behind a tree and seeing a large wolf standing over a smaller younger looking red wolf, looking across the sees sees splatter of blood leading to a dead body them looked like it was thrown against a tree

The hunters panicked and ran. Jace snorted and transformed back to his human self. Hee picked up the small red wolf whom had also transformed into a small little girl "its okay aria you're safe now" jace says and starts heading back to his place with the small girl in his arms

Hehears a small cack f a branch , red watches him walk back to the house holding the small child , as she heard the hunters running, she quickly Back back to the cabin not wanting to get caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom