" little red and te bg bad wolf;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled and hugged her back "thanks for not yelling at me for it" he said he then looked to see where the suns was at "are you hungry red?" He asked her

Jace smiles and walks to the kitchen and lays out a pan where he puts a couple of cracked eggs and some meat and wild mushrooms in before placing it over the fire

"it tastes even better" he said and pulled it out and put a little salt and pepper on it he then grabbed a towel and set it on the table and placed the pan on the towel and grabbed two forks "sorry I don't have any plates or bowls only the pan and forks and spoons and a knife" he said and handed her a fork and he grabbed a forkfull of the food he blew on it them put it in his mouth.

She grins sitting down " It's ok !" and looking into the steaming pot of food, dipping her fork in and pulling at the meat as she blows it popping it not her mouth and moaning softly " Soooooo Goood"

"yeah Maria said I was a god when it came to cooking" he Sao chuckling a little bit at her comment. He smiled and took another bite. He looked at the qndow when he heard a pop sound a grey cat was at the window. He stood up and opened the window "about time you came back miss. Greysound" he said as the cat jumped onto the kitchen floor the cat meowed "im assuming you're hungry?" He asked the cat meowed he chuckled and got a small paper tied he untied it and placed it on Tue floor. In Tue paper was a big chunk of fish "eat up greysound I bought it yesterday" greysound meowed and begun eating

valkeryiefirestorm said:
"yeah Maria said I was a god when it came to cooking" he Sao chuckling a little bit at her comment. He smiled and took another bite. He looked at the qndow when he heard a pop sound a grey cat was at the window. He stood up and opened the window "about time you came back miss. Greysound" he said as the cat jumped onto the kitchen floor the cat meowed "im assuming you're hungry?" He asked the cat meowed he chuckled and got a small paper tied he untied it and placed it on Tue floor. In Tue paper was a big chunk of fish "eat up greysound I bought it yesterday" greysound meowed and begun eating

Red smiles diggin into the food again, she watches as the gray cat pounce through the window" Is she yours ?"

Red smiles diggin into the food again, she watches as the gray cat pounce through the window" Is she yours ?"

Jace shook his head "no greysound was Maria's freind" he said and smiled as he sat down and took another bite and grinned as when greysound finished her food she jumped into his lap

valkeryiefirestorm said:
Jace takes another bite of Tue food finishing off his half. Jace stands up and goes to clean his fork

Red eats as much as she can noticing the large gray cat watching her

Greysound meows then growls a bit. Jace taps greysound on the head "shed my guest greysound quite getting your wiskers in a knot" greysound meows at jace then jumps down and onto the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom