On The Run (Krys Snape & Shani)

Bellatrix nodded her head as Krys agreed with her. Bella took a sip from her glass, she was starting to cool off a bit. Bella watched as Krys walked over to her, she was confused to what she was doing. Once Krys started to massage her shoulder, Bella was about to protest but it felt so good. She hadn't had a massage since way before the war, and her muscles were tight, and in knots. Krys was doing just fine the strength was perfect as was the force. Bellatrix closed her eyes and sighed, it was nice. "Hm..? Yeah...I'm sure we can..." she stated a little broken and almost in a dream like state, as Krys massaged her shoulders, 'James' voice sent a chill down her spine.

Krys continued to work on Bellatrix's back wanting to make the woman feel good, "Well then maybe we should think of something hmm"? She stated in Bellatrix's ear. She was so close to the woman and she could smell her perfume it was intoxicating, Krys could feel that same uncomfortableness in her pants that she did the night Bellatrix decided not to wear a bathrobe she knew exactly what it was but did nothing to hide it. "So what do you think we should do"?

Krys knew how to move James' hands this was incredible, it felt amazing Bellatrix didn't want her to stop. Bella's back arched slightly, she shuddered again as Krys spoke into her ear. "Yeah...we..should.." She stated in agreement, it was almost as if Bellatrix was in a trance. Bellatrix wasn't thinking too much of this nor was she really thinking at all at this point. "Huh? What are we talking about?" She asked airily, in a tone a bit louder than a whisper.

"How should we work this out"? Krys asked as she continued to move her hands. She reached one of her hands forward to grab her glass and took a sip before placing it back down. When she brought her hand back she let it move over the woman's breast lightly before making it's way back to her shoulders.

"Right...umm.." She stated trying to think. Bellatrix opened her eyes feeling Krys' hand on her breast. She bit her lip gently, then sighed again as Krys continued to give her a massage. "I...um..I've got nothing...you?" She asked wondering if Krys had a set idea.

"Well I may have an idea but it would definitely be all up to you" ,Krys stated. Noticing that Bellatrix didn't seem to mind the fact that Krys had touched her breast Krys moved her hands down and rubbed her chest gently. "Do you realize you haven't even touched me and I'm hard as a rock"? She asked, "Goes to show you that bitch means nothing and does nothing for me" ,she whispered into Bellatrix's ear.

"Oh?...What's that?" Bella asked curiously. When Krys' hands moved to her chest, her back arched a bit more, she sighed. Bella knew that she hadn't touched Krys, Krys was touching her. Bellatrix tilted her head, "Are you?" She asked turning her head slightly to see Krys' buldge. "I see...well you proved a point...there.." She stated back. The bitch James had been cheating on was nothing, she was something at one point but she was nothing now.

"Yeah I am" ,Krys stated in response. She smiled slightly when Bellatrix turned to look, "Do you forgive me yet? Or do you need a bit more....convincing"? She continued to rub the woman's breasts, "Do I have to get on my knees and beg for forgiveness"? Krys asked seductively, she wanted the woman and it was obvious.

"I see..." Bellatrix stated. Bellatrix thought for a minute. "Do I forgive you yet?...Let me think...I'm not sure if I do." She teased slightly wanting to see what else she would do. There was that tone again so seductive it had Bellatrix under a spell.

Krys smirked hearing Bellatrix tease, she made her way to the front of the woman and looked down at her, "Why don't you take a seat on my desk and let me try and convince you to forgive me" ,Krys stated. She finished off her glass of rum as she waited for Bellatrix to respond.

Bellatrix looked up at Krys, man was she tall when she was James. Bellatrix stood and looked up at Krys, then moved around her grabing her glass of whiskey downing what was left in it. as she sat on the desk with her legs crossed, waiting to see what Krys would do.

When Bellatrix sat on the desk and crossed her legs Krys smiled, she reached her hand forward and caressed the side of the woman's face. She then leaned forward and pressed her lips to Bellatrix's hoping the woman wouldn't resist, Krys was careful with how she did things considering the week Bellatrix had, she had feelings for the woman no doubt and living as a married couple only contributed to those feelings.

Bellatrix looked at Krys' hand, as she caressed her face. After a second or two she looked up to Krys. Seeing her lean into her, Bella knew what was coming, feeling her/his lips against hers. Bella was a little shocked but she didn't pull away, nor did she push or resist it. Bella would never have realized any of her feelings for Krys if they weren't pretending to be a married couple with kids. This was more than what Bellatrix would have asked for.

Krys moved her hands down and gently uncrossed Bellatrix's legs so she could get closer to her. She pulled the woman into her body as she licked her bottom lip softly asking for entrance into her mouth. Krys was happy Bellatrix didn't push her away and she didn't want this to end anytime soon.

Bella could feel Krys' hands on her legs that were then uncrossed. Feeling Krys get closer to her, Bellatrix straightened her back as Krys pulled her close. Bellatrix opened her mouth slightly as they kissed to give Krys access to her mouth. Bella was enjoying this quite a bit, and didn't want to stop.

Krys slid her tongue into Bellatrix's mouth and ran it over her tongue gently, she sighed with satisfaction. She then broke the kiss so that she could kiss Bellatrix's neck, her skin was soft and warm and Krys found herself completely lost in the moment. Her hand made it's way up to Bellatrix's breast and she began to massage and rub it gently. Krys pressed her body, well James' body up against Bellatrix's to show her arousal and how much she wanted her.

Bellatrix welcomed Krys' tongue feeling Krys' tongue explore her mouth, made her sigh. As the kiss was broken and feeling James' lips upon her neck made her sigh again, she arched her neck a bit to give Krys easier access. Bella's back arched as Krys pressed against her feeling how turned on she was, and loving her hand upon her breast.

"You are so beautiful in any form, I want you Bellatrix" ,Krys breathed into the woman's ear. She continued to rub her breast and kiss her neck, everything about this woman was addicting and Krys just wanted more and more of her.

"That's sweet Krys..." She stated as she called her beautiful, a term she hadn't heard in a long time. Bellatrix sighed as Krys continued to kiss her neck and rub her breast, Bellatrix was turned on. Plus after not having sex for a while, then to being raped, her body wanted to have sex, it was like an addiction, but she also didn't want to rush nor did her mind know if she was mentally ready.

"Let me make love to you I promise I'll go easy" ,Krys said in the woman's ear. She used the term 'make love' because that's what she wanted, she didn't want just sex, Bellatrix was special to her for some reason and she wanted to make her feel like she was the only person that mattered to her.

"Bellatrix heard her terminology, she wanted to 'make love' to her. "You wanna...make love...to me?" she asked curiously, this was yet another term she hadn't heard in awhile. "Krys...I..." Bellatrix was taken back a bit by it. "Alright...Let's make love..." She stated softly.

"Yes I do Bellatrix more then anything" ,Krys told her in response. When Bellatrix agreed to it Krys looked into her eyes and smiled then kissed her softly. She then undid the woman's dress and slid it off her right before taking off her own shirt, James had a very nice body and Krys was definitely not shy about showing it. She looked into Bellatrix's eyes again, "You sure you wanna do this"? She asked.

Bellatrix smiled softly at Krys, kissing her back. Bellatrix helped Krys remove her dress, then she saw as Krys removed his shirt, that James had a nice body. "Yes...I'm sure. I want this." Bella looked into Krys' eyes as she said this.

Krys looked back into Bellatrix's eyes as the woman talked, she knew she was sure just by the way she looked into her eyes. Krys ran her hands up Bellatrix's back and undid her bra and let it fall, she then kissed her way from the woman's neck down to her breasts and began to lick, suck, and nibble on her nipples.

Bella sighed feeling Krys' hands run up her back to undo her bra. Bellatrix felt a little strange being in front of Krys topless, but it was Bella's shyness when it came to relations. Bella loved the way Krys's lips felt on her skin. Bellatrix sighed as Krys suckled on her breasts, kissing nippling and sucking. It felt nice a feeling she hadn't know in a long time, expectally since she didn't let anyone touch her.

Back
Top Bottom