On The Run (Krys Snape & Shani)

Bellatrix hummed softly as hearing Krys growl and Krys knew what she was doing when it came to playing. Bellatrix moaned into Krys deepening the kiss pulling herself closer to Krys, her back arched slightly.

After a few moments Krys broke the kiss and leaned down to whisper into Bellatrix's ear, "I want to be inside you" ,Krys whispered while rubbing Bellatrix's pussy. The woman knew exactly what Krys wanted and knew how to turn her on and Krys loved it.

Bella had started to become wet as Krys rubbed her, getting turned on. "Then enter..." Bellatrix whispered seductively, moving to Krys' ear to nibble upon it.

A smirk came across Krys' face as soon as Bellatrix said enter, Krys pulled the woman's panties off then positioned on top of her before entering her slowly. Another growl came from Krys' lips liking the way it felt.

Bellatrix looked up into "James'" face, after Krys positioned herself ontop of her. She saw the smirk and smiled back at her. Bellatrix moaned softly as Krys slid into her slowly, it felt so nice. Bella's arms snaked around Krys' neck gently.

A sigh of satisfaction escaped Krys' lips, Bellatrix felt amazing and she didn't want to stop everything felt so right in that moment and for the first time in a while Krys felt loved by someone and that was something she wanted badly.

Bellatrix wasn't too sure of what there relationship really was here, just a few days they hated each other and now not only were they having sex, but making love. Though Krys had killed that wretched muggle boy, while she could do nothing, and Bella had gotten upset and jealous of James secretary. Bella didn't understand yet what was really going on between. Bellatrix couldn't remember clearly the last time she was loved, really loved. She made it a point to be feared, even in Hogwarts, She knew her parents, her aunt, and her sister loved her but that was different. It didn't help any that Bella loved the Dark Lord more than her own life, and let no one else into her circle. Bella moaned softly as Krys pumped into her, she dug her nails into the back of her neck lightly.

A low growl escaped Krys' lips as Bellatrix dug into the flesh of her neck, damn it felt good, the closeness, the warmth, the comfort, and the way Bellatrix's pussy gripped tightly around James' cock. "Oh Merlin Bellatrix, you feel amazing" ,Krys breathed huskily into her ear. The feelings the young Snape had were far more then just lust and even though the two had hated each other just a few days ago Krys was starting to love the dark witch and there was nothing that could change that, not now, not after everything they had been through.

Bellatrix hissed, hearing Krys' growl. She continued to moan softly, trying to be quiet knowing the kids were trying to sleep, at least that's where they were supposed to be. "You're making me feel amazing Krys...Ohh." she spoke heavily as her breathing deepened, yet also seductively. Maybe this was love, though Bellatrix didn't fully understand it, They had been through so much and at times tried to kill each other and here they lay making love. Bellatrix ran her claws down Krys' back not to make her bleed though.

"Harder Bellatrix.....scratch me harder.....I wanna bleed for you" ,Krys stated as she plunged James cock deep inside Bellatrix's pussy. "You make me feel amazing too Bellatrix" ,Krys breathed into Bellatrix's ear. Krys then picked up the pace loving the way Bellatrix felt and loving her new member.

Draco laid in his bed thinking about things, he really liked Iracebeth but given the situation he couldn't exactly tell her how he felt so he kept quiet. He was just about to get up when he heard a moan come from Krys and Bellatrix's room his eyes widened and his jaw dropped....they were fucking and he knew it. He sighed then stood up and left his room and made his way to Iracebeth's room and knocked on the door.

Bellatrix moaned out as Krys drove deeper into Bellatrix womanhood, Bellatrix dug her nails into Krys scratching down her back, feeling blood on her fingers. Bellatrix's chest heaved as she breathed. She arched her back as she went harder and faster into her. Bella's walls began to squeeze Krys' cock, but she didn't want to stop.

Iracebeth had begun to doze off, she was falling asleep, tired after a long day. She liked Draco too but she kept it hidden since they were pretending to be brother and sister. So she would continue to hide her true feelings, until the right time. Iracebeth was about to be gone but then she heard a knock on her door, she yawned and got out of bed, opening the door to see Draco. "Draco...? What's up?" she asked curiously.

Krys couldn't help but pick up the pace and drive that cock hard into Bellatrix, "Oh Fuck....mm....Bellatrix you fell fucking amazing" ,Krys growled as she drove her new member into Bellatrix. The woman was so damn tight and James' cock was so damn large that it just seemed to fit perfectly and it made Krys groan with pleasure after every thrust that she delivered.

When Iracebeth opened the door and asked what was up Draco looked at her and sighed, "I think Krys and Bellatrix are having sex" ,he whispered. "Can I come in"?

Bellatrix scratched at Krys' back again as Krys went faster and harder into her. She moaned louder unable to help it."OOh Fuck yes...mmmoh." Bellatrix moaned out. Her walls squeezed more it felt so fucking good. Bellatrix was so close to cumming but she was trying not too, trying to hold back wanting more.

Hearing his sigh she tilted her head slightly, then listened to his words. "What!? No...those to can't ever really get along, they were always fighting like cats and dogs." Iracebeth stated in a whisper then remembered he had asked her to come in. "Uh..Yes come on in." She smiled softly and moved back into the darkened room going to sit on her bed motioning for Draco to sit with her.

Hearing Bellatrix moan only made Krys go rougher, slamming into her harder and grabbing a handful of hair and biting the woman's neck. "You like that don't you Bellatrix?" ,Krys growled into the woman's ear. Everything felt so damn good and Krys didn't want to stop and intended on going for a while with the woman if she'd allow it.

"Well if you don't believe me just go listen outside their door for a moment it's quite disturbing" ,Draco stated as he sat down next to Iracebeth. Never in a million years did he expect Krys and Bellatrix to mess around and hearing the sounds that came from their room shocked him a bit.

As Krys started to pound her like a cheap muggle whore, she moaned out louder unable to be quiet anymore. Bellatrix yelped as Krys sunk her teeth into her neck. "Yes...mmm I love it...all of it." She spoke breathlessly. Bellatrix could feel blood on her fingers. Bella moaned her walls continued to squeeze. "Krys...I'm gonna...gonna...cum...but I don't want to...stop." She stated in-between breathing not wanting to cum in order continue being fucked by Krys. Bellatrix couldn't hold on much longer after a few good powerful thrust she moaned out in pleasure and came.

Once Draco finished speaking she could hear Bella faintly and they creaking of the bed. "I can't believe that!? Your aunt is straight isn't she? Just the other day they hated each other...." she stated and paused looking over to him. "Draco, Are you okay?" She asked he seemed out of it. She worried about him plus not long ago he had been laughing and fooling around. "Maybe, Bellatrix finally lost her mind, or maybe she's just confused....I mean..well since she's a crazy dark witch playing the role of a loving caring mother, maybe the other role is taking over...?" She stated trying to think logically about it, though nothing seemed logical at all about it, unless they really did start to like each other. Iracebeth went quite for a few minutes. "Draco...I have to tell you something..." she stated softly looking at her hands resting in her lap, she was normally quiet and shy, so speaking her mind wasn't usually like her, but she couldn't hide it anymore, she wanted to tell him how she felt.

Back
Top Bottom