Whispers in the Dark (valkeryiefirestorm & Krys Snape)

"I WILL NOT STOP"! Narcissa screamed. "I don't want you to end up like your mother". Tears formed in the woman's eyes and Krys sighed, "Nothing will happen to her Cissy" ,Krys began but was cut of. "I believe I told you to leave" ,Narcissa said. Krys looked between the two and walked out of the room she placed her hand on Bellona's shoulder as she passed her, "I'll be at the inn in Knockturn Alley it's the safest place for me" ,Krys said in parseltongue so that Narcissa couldn't understand what she was telling the girl. She then left the house slamming the door behind her.

"Yes it is, you don't need to associate with someone like Krys she's a dark person and she'll only get you into trouble" ,Narcissa said in response. "Now get to work I don't want to discuss this any further what's done is done".

Krys apparated to Knockturn Alley and made her way into the inn and got a room. She had a decent amount of money thanks to her father and what other death eaters had left behind. When she got to her room she went to the bar inside it and made herself a drink, not caring how early it was.

Krys sat and waited wondering if Bellona would show up, she had told the man at the desk that she was the only one allowed to come up to her room.

Krys looked up when she heard the pop and seen Bellona standing there. She was lying on the bed when the girl showed up in a tank top and shorts reading a book. "I'm doing ok I guess, Come sit I don't bite" ,Krys said in response to the girl.

"There's nothing wrong with that, your mother was a great witch, she may have been a little crazy but that's what Azkaban will do to some people, your mother was loyal to your father's cause as was I and she was an amazing soldier" ,Krys told her.

Krys grabbed Bellona's hand and stroked it gently with her thumb, there was something about the girl she liked other then the fact she was just like her mother. "I hope I don't make you uncomfortable at all".

Krys looked into the girl's eyes, "I know it may be wrong of me but from the moment I saw you I was attracted to you, I know it sounds crazy but you just remind me of her so much and....well I loved her more then she ever knew ya know what I mean" ,Krys admitted.

"Well your father was a great leader of course, that's why I want to continue his work and your mother was amazing one of the most powerful witches I've ever met your father was incredibly powerful as well I looked up to your father in many ways I want to make him proud and you I see a lot of potential in you" ,Krys said in response.

"If you listen to me and do all that I tell you then you will be as great as them, tell me though do you think you'd have it in you to kill someone"? Krys asked. It was the first question Voldemort had asked her when she had joined his ranks at the age of 15.

"When the time is right, you'll have to kill someone to make your soul break apart so we can make the horcrux when we feel the time is right to ruffle the feathers of the Ministry" ,Krys said in response. She walked over to the bar and made herself another drink, "Want anything"? She asked.

Back
Top Bottom