The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandy nodded and took a hold of Lilly's hand and said this way. she started to head to her dorm room.

Lilly just gave a wicked grin as she walked beside Sandy.

Smiling to himself Casriel followed the two of them wondering what kind of fun he was in for. He didn't think going back to school would be such an enjoyable experience.

Sandy got to her dorm room and opened it up and the place was decked out in verious posters of animals and singers and the bed covered in stuff animals. She walked in and took them all up in one big arm full and tossed them into her closet and shut the door. Lilly grinned and said "cute stuffys i prefer mine dark". she then pulled Casriel into the room and kicked the door shut with her foot.

Casriel laughed gently as he got pulled into the room the door slamming shut behind him. He looked around the room seeing all the stuffed animals and posters. "interesting decor' he said with a smirk as he looked at the two of them 'the view is still great though".

Sandy giggled at how arrigvse Lilly acted. She smiled at how Casriel said he liked the view. she put on some muisc and started dancing when she did so Lilly walked over to her and put her hands on Sandy ass started dirty dancing with her kissing her deeply.

Casriel watched the girls began to dance and felt his blood began to pump faster. He felt himself hardening being constricted by the tightness of his jeans a substantial bulge appearing in the front.

Lilly being the kind of girl she was and Sandy more submissive took over once the events started. She winked at Casriel and turned around and grinned up against him as well as kissing him. She then turned right around grabbed Sandy and took off the girls shirt then bra and began to play with her breasts saying "if you wand handsome come join me this girl has some nice boobs".

Kissing her back he grinned as he removed his short and jacket revealing a torso toned from years of fighting scars crisscrossing his frame. "I just figured I'd enjoy the show for a little while' he said stepping forward placing himself behind sandy as he reached around with one hand and grasped her breast. He then grinned at Lilly reaching his other hand out to pull her to him so he stood behind them both one hand on sandy's chest the other snaking under lilly's shirt to grope her as well.

Lilly giggled and said "want to play do you alright lets make it easier for you ". she took off her shirt and bra till she was just like sandy top less. she then went back to playing with Sandy and at the same Sandy reached out and starting groping Lilly as well.

Sandy was moaning as she groped Lilly who had her mouth and hands on her breasts going to town. the girl was having a blast a male at the same a female again like how she lost her virginity.

Casriel smiled as he looked down at the girls and their bare breasts. He knelt down and with swift hands stripped them both the rest of the way stepping back for a moment to look at them nude before him. "damn you girls are gorgeous" he said with a playful grin on his face as he stepped back towards them his hands finding their way down to grab both girls asses.

Lily giggled when she was stripped all the way. she smirked and said "of course iam i take care of myself". she then giggled when he grabbed her ass. she then pushed him on the bed and ripped the rest of his cloths off. she turned and said "wow handsome your sexy i could saduce right now". she turned to Sandy and said "hmmhmm yes sexy sandy is sexy".

Sandy smiled and blushed and when he gropped her ass she let out a soft moan. she just watched as Lilly stripped down Casriel. she then said "wow he is hot".

Casriel laughed as he felt himself pushed onto the bed his clothing furiously pulled from his body. He lay there naked but for scars and a number of tattoos littered across his skin. A dragon wrapping his right arm in a cliche style its eye the ying-yang symbol, a set of odins horns on his chest over his heart, a valkyrie wielding a sword and shield covering his back, and a set of dragons once again in the ying-yang style on the back of his left calf. His large member stood proud as he lifted himself up onto his elbows to look at the girls. "so girls who wants a taste?" he asked as he winked at them his cock twitching at the thought of the attention it was about to get.

Lilly smirked looking him once more over saying "a Man with tats is bound to give you a hell of a ride hmm i think me and sandy shall go tegether". Sandy was still just standing there eying him and said "yes i want a taste". Lilly elbowed her in the rib cage and said "well sexy you going to just stand there or get to work". Sandy jumped back to the scene and blushed and said "yea i will". The walked closer to the bed when sandy reached out and ran a finger over one tattoo then down his chest and then down to his stomach then took hold of his cock and started licking and sucking on it. Lilly kept tracing his chest muscles and every single one of his tats before she ended up sucking on his balls.

Casriel smiled as he watched them slowly moving until finally he felt Sandy's mouth on his cock causing a shiver down his spine. Lilly's sucking on his balls though brought a groan from his throat as he lay there enjoying the feeling. After just laying for a moment he lifted his head "hey whoever's sucking that cock should also ride my face and let me get a taste of their sweet pussy". He smiled down at the girls as he licked his lips just imagining how their pussies would taste and longing for the chance to make them cum on his tongue.

Riley slithered out of bed, escaping the man's arms she'd mingled with earlier. He was out of it, but at her slight movement, his eyes open. Shit, fuck, kill me. She though, and returned to the bed, sitting on his waist, though put her weight into her knees so he didn't feel her. His slightly devious grin was tempting, though she never fucked the same person twice. Well, unless they were good.
"Round two?" He muttered softly, running his hand down from her cheek to her waist, then wrapped around her waist, secretly feeling her ass. She gave him a come on look, but a not yet smile. It was fun, teasing and confusing. Angry, horny yet completely random sex was always the best in her books. By nature, she swooped down, and intentionally rolled her body back up so he could get a look of her breasts, just to be a tease.
"I've gotta go to work," She whined. If work included finding another hot guy to bang all night, then yes. Yes she did have to go to work. His eyes flickered in pity, almost begging for it. He must have listened last night when she said she enjoyed making a man beg for it. Slowly, she slid out of bed again and dressed back into the white dress shirt and panties. she'd had on.
"Where the hell are my jeans?" She muttered, then looked back at.... Aaron was his name? the skinny jeans dangled from his hand, a tempting look on his face. *He's playing me at my own game!* The game of mind-fucking as she called it, or better known as blackmail. She snatched the jeans from him, wiggling into them.
"Your ass looks mighty fine in those." He muttered, but Riley slapped his hand away when he went to feel her ass a second time. You don't piss off Riley, then go for sex. She thought, sliding her sky blue bra on, which was semi-visible by the shirt, due to it being rather flimsy and thin. She buttoned up only two buttons at the top of the shirt, only as a tease and slid into her matching platforms, storming out of the man's dorm, clearly pissed. But that changed as she passed a group of men checking her out. Suddenly, she remembered why she was here, and what she wanted.

(way earlier)

Tanner removed himself from kissing Mickey and looked at her. "I'm sorry Mick, I can't do this." He left his dorm with the music still on and his teacher alone. He walked down the hallways and thought to himself, 'I just made out with a female, I'm gay!'

Riley smiled a bit deviously, stopping. "Well it is a school of sex, ain't it boys?" Immediately at her words, which had caught the attention of the group a five at the word 'sex.' Typical boys. Slowly, Riley's hips started winding in a snake motion. Belly-dancing or exotic dancing was a specialty of Riley's. What appeared to be the group's alpha walked towards her, snatching her waist and pressed himself against her. Riley gave him a smile of lust, but pushed him back, one leg wrapped around his so he fell on his back, but Riley grabbed the collar of his shirt, slowly letting him down. "I don't do big groups. It simply makes me sad I can't please you all at the same time." She whispered in his ear, kissing his neck just to make him hard. No intention of fucking him and his entourage. She got up, walking away with a twerk of her hips. No exactly an attention whore, but hey. It was fun catching eyes.

Tanner had an extra mp3 in his pocket, he took his out, chose the song he wanted, pressed play and immediately started singing and dancing to the song he was listening to. He was not a very good dancer but hey he was a great singer, according to whoever.

Alexandra rolled her hips, dancing only a tight tank-top and neon pink pants, door wide open. A silent invitation for the brave. Lemonade was playing loud and she was singing as well, dirty dancing on her bed by herself. This was rather typical of Alexandra - to dance alone, unchoreographed. She jumped off her bed, hair pulled up in a sloppy bun. In a moment's flash, she'd walked to her mini fridge, pulling out a Pepsi, upper torso was rolling like vertical waves. She took her hair out, setting the can down and messed her hair up a little, grabbing the can and her make-up bag, singing loudly, though muted due to the blasting music. She sat on her bed again, panting her nails a lavender purple and electric blue. The colors brought out her eyes. "I'm so alone, And now I really wanna make you come along. I just want you to see, you're the only one for me." She sung loudly, her voice arising from Alexandra Stan's voice from Lemonade. Alexandra had a thing for techno-related music. She brushed her hair to the side, in perfect view from the doorway for the passing people.

Joshua kept walking around the school, wondering like he normally did. He had some of his books and papers tucked tightly under his shoulder, silently musing though. He sighed a little, seeing how from class period to period the halls would fill with people and suddenly go silent like a ghost town. He began to venture into the dorm areas, listening to the music and sounds, whatever they were, of people inside them. He had a dorm in here somewhere, number 827, and he was honestly trying to find it.

Alexandra shot a glance at the clock and her eyes got wide. "Kill me." She muttered, shooting up and rummaged through her suitcases scattered all across her floor from being new here. "Jeans, skirt, shorts." She muttered, finding nothing along that line. /finally, she found shorts that looked something more of like panties and painted on then anything. She jerked them on, scurrying out of the room, nearly running into Joshua. "Wait." She said to herself, taking a step back and whipped around, stalking back into her room, sauté-ing over the open suitcases back to her bed, feeling around for her notes binder and speed back out the room, door still open. She froze just before she passed Joshua. "I'm sorry about that," She said, referring to when she nearly ran him down. She was in a blush embarrassment.

Joshua looked at Alexandra, then at what she was wearing. He quickly went a bright red himself. He smiled a little, obviously embarrassed as well. He stood a bit taller, unable keep his eyes from looking at her 'assets'.

"You're fine ma'am." He said, nodding a little to her.

Alexandra nodded, running her hand through her dirty blonde curly hair in stress when the bell rang, but didn't want to come off as rude. "I'm Alexandra... and late." She said, walking backwards quickly to her dorm not two feet away and slide into the closest pair of shoes - stilettos. "I look like a god damn prostitute." She muttered as she closed the door behind her. "Hi, nice to meet you, but I really have to go." She said, speed-walking down the hall, but looked back at Joshua. *He looks exotic... a looker.* She noted from her double-take, but kept walking. She giggled a little to herself, turned back to look forward.

Joshua nodded. "Alright, Alexandra... Bye?" He said, smiling a little as he watched her walk on. He turned, walking forward to his own dorm, wondering just were the hell it was. "I'm Joshua by the way!" He yelled to her, knowing she most likely didn't even get his name. He began to walk more down the hallway, reading off the names of the dorm rooms until he came to his number, 827. He hurriedly pulled out a key and opened it, walking and setting his stuff down. He sighed and smiled, his other clothes would come in a few hours and he'd start making himself at home.

*Joshua,* Alexandra thought, rolling it around on her mental tongue, then realized he'd called her 'ma'am.' "I'm not old." She muttered under her breath, as if he could hear her. "Ma'am is for old ladies or your grandma or something. I'm not even twenty-five!" She added to her solo argument.

"Your late," The teacher muttered as she walked into the room, speeding to her seat. "Fucking, perhaps?" He added, raising an eyebrow as he looked up at her for the first time since she'd entered the room. "For you, Mr. Micheals, I was definitely fucking." She hissed sarcastically, then gave him a cunning smirk, barely tilting her head to the side. Alexandra and Mr. Micheals hadn't really gotten along that well when he wanted to bang and she'd just gotten out of a relationship. A intense, powerful relationship. He was trying to take advantage of her being a freshly single, as Alexandra claims, and she just wasn't down for that. Now, though, she was perfectly fine getting on her back, or whatever kinky sex position she might engage in. But she still had a grudge of steal on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom