The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey now close to him decided to lay her head on his chest and close her eyes enjoying the dance.

Mickey closed her eyes as they danced to the music. she then let her hands drop from his shoulders to his waist to in a hugging fashion.

Tanner pulled her closer and as the music changed into a sweet, soft melody, he danced slowly to the beat before lifing her head and kissed her.

mickey was loving the closeness of his body. she felt him left her head and kiss her so she returned the kiss and closed her eyes.

Mickey quickley opened up her mouth to tanner. she was getting in the mood for sure now.

Mickey took his tongue into her mouth and then stuck hers in his exploring the taste of his tongue and the inside of his mouth.

Joshua sudden awoke in his dorm room, he had on his clothes, which seemed weird as the last time he remembered they were off. His drawings laid next to him as did the pad they were put on. He stood up, washing, showering, and cleaning himself up and changing into new clothes. he exited the room and began to walk the halls, wondering who he would meet.

Casriel rode up to the school stopping her flipped up his visor looking at it with a wicked grin on his face. He had been riding for a few hours and he had finally arrived. He revved his engine gunning the bike to the parking lot pulling it into a spot and killing the engine. He removed his helmet his white hair falling into his eyes as he placed the helmet on the bike. He unstrapped a bag from the bike throwing it over his shoulder as he walked towards the offices. He looked forward to what this school held and what fun he could have.

Sandy was roaming the halls again when she ran into Casriel and stopped in her tracks boy was he hot.

Casriel stopped as he heard the sound of footsteps and turned to see Sandy standing there. He flashed her a sultry smile as he pulled his hand out of his leather jacket shoving the key to the bike into the pocket of his tight blue jeans before holding his hand out to her. "allo name's Casriel and I'm going to be starting school here soon" he said as his eyes roamed over her body.

Sandy gave him her wicked smile and took his hand saying "welcome my name is Sandy nice to meet you handsome";. she cocked her head from side to side and then looked over his bike. "nice ride you got there ". she walked over to the bike and ran her hand over the bike while looking at his butt in his tight jeans.

Lilly was on her way to the school. she rode a bike as well and dressed all in black leather. she had on a black leather jacket as well as black leather boots.

He smiled at her as he shook her hand "thanks took me a number of hard fights to earn the money for it' he said as he looked down at his custom hayabusa 'ya ever been on one?" He cocked his head as he heard what sounded like the roar of another motorcycle in the distance. He turned his attention back to Sandy his eyes still roaming her body taking it all in wondering just how fun his time here could be.

wildkat said:
Mickey took his tongue into her mouth and then stuck hers in his exploring the taste of his tongue and the inside of his mouth.

Tanner continued to explore her wonderous tongue before snaking his hand up her breast and cupping it, giving it a light squeeze

Sandy looked over to him and said "nope i have not but if you wanted you could take me for a ride". she heard the sound of anther bike coming and it sure was coming in fast. she turned her attation right back to Casriel and said "hmm sounds like anther biker". she stepped closer to him and cocked him a wicked grin.

Mickey moaned at the kiss and feel of his hand on her breast. she took her shirt off so that he could really get a look at them.

Lilly rode into the school parking lot and went up on wheel showing off. she then turned off her bike.

"maybe i shall' he said with a smile 'it rides smooth but I like to ride hard and fast". He turned to the sound of the other bike watching as the rider popped a wheelie laughing to himself gently. "at least i'm not the only one here with good taste in transportation" he said as he watched the new arrival seeing that it was another woman.

Sandy looked over at the girl showing off and licked her lips. she turned around leaning against Casriel with even thinking about starring at the girl with a lustful expresion. she soon watched as the girl got off and took off her black helmet with red flames shaking her black pigtails . she felt her race two sexy people to play with.

Lilly looked over at the two as she put her helmet away and chuckled. she then walked over and said "take a picture it will last longer you know see my pretty face all the time". she then walked closer to Casriel and reached out and tugged on sandy's blond hair saying "pretty".

Casriel smiled as he felt her lean against him as he watched the new girl get off the bike and take her helmet off. "it is a pretty face but sorry to say I noticed the bike first' he said with a smirk as she walked up 'though it does look like you know how to ride and handle the kind of power between your legs."

Joshua kept walking down the hallways, he looked outside, seeing a few people and shrugged, walking away from the outside.

Lilly giggled and said "it was a gift from my father and yes the bike is sure one beauty she is". she then gave a smirk and added "i bet you two would love to know just how much power i can truly handle". this time she reached up and tugged on a strand of Casriel';s hair.

Sandy chuckled at the witty remarks and when lilly had seen that she gave her a wink. Sandy was getting turned on by the girls actions around her. she could not help it she reached up to the girls hair and gave it a tug on it herself.

Casriel gave a little shiver as she tugged his hair as his barriers were torn down and his arousal from spending months celibate in the hospital had finally gotten the better of him. "I will admit I'm very curious what say you we find a room to ourselves and you show us?" as he spoke he pulled both the girls to him with a hand on each ass he leaned down and captured a kiss from Lilly before doing the same to Sandy. "well girls? shall we get to know each other a little better?" he asked with a wicked grin.

Lilly giggled and said "now handsome your talking ". she kissed him back when he kissed her and then pushed away to grab Sandy and pull her close to her and land a nice deep kiss on the girl. She then looked at the two and said" new here so i have no idea where to go"

Sandy kissed Casriel back and giggled at what he said. she then kissed Lilly back when she grabbed her and pulled her close. she then smiled and said "I have a dorm room so why dont you too come along and follow i think that will do just fine".

He watched the girls kiss and felt his smile widen "you're room eh sounds good to me? lead the way" he stood casually waiting for her to start walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom