Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Card Captors Sakura's first love.

Cerbares pushed slowly into her his cock broke the young Guardian's maiden ring and went up the rest of her pussy. "soo tight!"

Sakura moaned and put one hand on her breast and kept bouncing and smiled down at Hiakri "can you get on top now....ah...um my legs are getting tired..."

Hikari smiled and deftly manuvered her onto her back and continued to thrust into her. "Ah fuck! It feels so good!" She cried out as she brushed her brunette hair out of her eyes.

Lilien cried out loudly as her hymen was broken, blood dribbling out of her from the shattered barrier.

Sakura moaned and grabbed the sheets as she moved her hips to the beat of Hikari's cock. "Hikari-chan i-i-think i'm going crazy!"

Cerberus began to gently pound the Fiery's pussy moving in and out slowly at first to get her used to his dick. "oh power of the Clow! it feels so good!"

"Yes Sakura! Lose yourself to our combined madness!" Hikari moaned as she panted lewdly. She slammed her cock into her harder and harder.

Lilien moaned loudly and pushed back onto him as he fucked her. "Ah! Yes, fuck me harder you hunk of cock!"

Sakura lost it.....she was now a slut for the moment and grabbed Hikari pulling her close and kissed her she broke the kiss her moans taking over and her hips swaying like mad. "Hikari fuck me!"

Cerberus began to bang the fiery harder not able to control him self ether and was drowned in the moans of everyone around him.

Hikari moaned and thrust harder into her, panting like a bitch in heat as she did.

Lilien cried out in pleasure as she came for the first of many times.

Sakura felt like her body was about to explode. "Hikari i-i-im about to cum!"

Cerberus was about to as well. but he didn't know if it was ok to cum inside the fiery so he asked. "i-is it ok if i go inside you?"

"Yes!" Lilien moaned loudly, "Spray your cum inside me!!!"

Hikari thrust faster and faster until she felt her climax coming. "Me too, Sakura-chan!"

Sakura came for the first time with a person inside her and she half yelled half moaned as she did she wrapped her legs around Hikari to pull her farther in.

Cerberus came as well at the same time Sakura came he nuted indie the young Fiery filling her with his seed.

Hikari came into Sakura, moaning as she felt the other girls pussy milking her cock.

Lilien moaned loudly as she was filled with his seed, her womb ballooning a little from the sheer volume the clow guardian had been holding back.

Sakura layed back her breathes heavy...she had almost fainted as she came. "om my god that felt so good...." she fell asleep after that unable to stay awake any longer her dreams were filled with that of her and Hikari making love.

Cerberus took his simi-limp cock out the fiery and half floated half fell down to the desk just below the two and sat down. "wow...." that was all he could say on that matter.

Hikari collapsed on top of Sakura, falling asleep with her cock still inside her.

Lilien panted softly as she collapsed next to Cerberus, her pussy leaking his cum mixed with her own. "W-wow...."

Cerberus looked at the two on the bed and smiled. "well looks like they'll be out for awail....any way i still know you weren't made by Clow....in fact im the only true Clow Guardian... how were you made? was it the birth of the new cards, that you were made?"

"I guess so," Lilien shrugged as she ran a finger across her cum-soaked pussy and licked some of it off her finger. "all I remember is darkness, then 'POOF!' I appeared in the park."

Cerberus looked at the fiery and watched as she licked cum off her hand. "well it cant be helped and as guardian of The Clow ill teach you all i know on how to be a guardian... well a proper one any ways....but know this it ant gunna be easy....not for any of us..." that last part was meant for catching the Clow cards.

Lilien smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'm Lilien." She smiled before she stroked his cock back to life.

(Yup)

Lilien laid with Cerberus under the cloth that he covered them both with as Hikari was making breakfast for Sakura downstairs.

Hikari hummed as she made another french toast and put it on the plate for Sakura, having made three pieces for her already.

Sakura woke up to the smell of breakfast and frowned "wait dont i live alone? how?" she then looked at the two Plushies and on the desk. "Cerberus...how i thought..." the she remebered what had happened yesterday and smiled. "so it wasn't a dream...." she put on her clothes and went down stairs knowing Cerberus was gunna zoom down as soon as he smelled the food...he was a glutton after all.

Cerbares woke almost like he was shocked awake. "ffooooooddddddddd!!!!!!!" and shacked the Fiery Plushie next to him and told her. "its food time! ill be down stairs and zoomed down to the kitchen passing Sakura on the way.

Hikari hadn't planned on Cerberus' appitite and had only made enough for her and Sakura as she saw them come in. "Morning, sweetie!" Hikari smiled at Sakura. She was wearing only an apron and nothing else.

Lilien groaned and floated downstairs after him, her pussy still sore from last night.

Sakura went to the fridge and grabbed a cup of pudding and trew it at Cerberus "here and hello Hikari-chan....good morning...and good morning little fiery." she said as she saw the Fiery plushie float in behind Cerberus. "have fun last night you too?"

"ya we did just like you did last night..." he was short and to the point. like he always was in the morning.

Lilien grumbled and took some a pudding cup for herself and began to eat, her tail curling up around her leg.

Hikari smiled and set the plates of french toast out on the table with syrup and cinnamon.

Sakura smiled and sat down and begun to eat after brackfast she looked up at all three of them. "so i was thinking how we gunna look for these cards? they are difrent the the regular Clow cards.....so what do you think we should do?"

"that is gunna be a problem but if they are still clow magic i might be able to tell were the magic comes from when they appear but only that.....

Back
Top Bottom