Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Card Captors Sakura's first love.

Hikari was deep in thought as she ate, nibbling on her food.

"I can help, my nose is sensitive to the smell of sex." Lilien said between scoops of pudding into her mouth.

"well being a Guardian born of the magic the Clow Cards of Sex and Love id think so but know thins this city is full of people having sex 78% of the time to the smelling thing wont work that well i dont think.

"that is right i mean sex is a common thing in the human world...i mean every 35.8.4 second's a couple starts to have sex somewhere in the world." Sakura said lightly.

"Not the normal kind of sex!" Lilien protested, "I mean magical sex, the kind induced by those cards of yours."

Hikari looked up at this in interest. "Oh really?"

Sakura raise a eyebrow at the little fiery plushie and smiled. "well that's good to know...we will be counting on you...by the way whats your name?"

Cerberus finish his cup of pudding that was as big as he was and looked at Sakura. "any more of this stuff?" that question prove to Sakura that he was still a glutton.

(im going to bed its like midnight.....well night!)

Sakura pointed at the fridge and looked at the little fiery and smiled. "well it you need clothes Ms.Lilien i got some doll clothes from back in the day me and Cerberus was catching the Clow cards.

Creatures dived at the fridge and opened it taking out two more puddings and sat down at the table with them. and began to eat. "oh ya this is what im talking about the only thing missing is your video games Sakura."

Sakura finished her food and got up and smiled at all them. "well today i got to go to work so ill be seeing ya'll later." she went up stairs and changed for her job......unknown to all the people down stairs the was a stripper at a Club she had made called "The Clow."

"Sakura's a nice girl but i will say this Hikari.......if you dare her her in any way you got me to deal with.....understand." Cerberus said trowing out his plushie chest and trying not to look cute but it failed cuz after all he did look like a plushie.

Hikari nodded softly and giggled a little as Lilien gripped his balls tight in her fist.

"Just leave the girl be!" LIlien growled.

Cerberus griped the Fairy's dress as well. "i have a right to protect Sakura im her Guardian and her last peace of.....no the only family she haves left...i have the right to say what i did to Hikari!" he yelled back.

Sakura came down in just a bath robe and smiled into the kitchen. "ok im leaving ill be back around noon." she grabbed her purse making she her gun was in it as well as her wand in its key form. (a girl had to be careful when they were strippers) and left the house.

Lilien looked up suddenly, her nose twitching as she caught the scent of a sex card. "Wait! Don't go!"

The power of the Clow was at the stip club and one of the striper was 69ing one of the customers in the back room.

Sakura was already gone by the time the fiery gave out the warning and was walking to the club about 3 blocks away.

"a card?! we got to find it even with out Sakura now were is it coming from?" he asked lightly.

"I smelled the 69 card!" Lilien said, "It's scent was on Sakura!"

Hikari nodded and got up, taking her memento out, "Come on!"

By the time the 3 got to the club Sakura was already ready to go out on stage, he performance was next.

A man in a suit stood in the 3's way as he looked down at the girl with pulshies sticking out of her purse. "Welcome to The Clow if you want in you must be over 18 and have a veiled ID...also you must pay 25 to get in." he held out one hand for the ID and the monies.

Hikari ran inside and looked around, then looking to Lilien to sniff out the card.

"Its backstage." Whispered the fairy.

Sakura walked out onto the stage and half hevy metal half rap song about breaking hearts cam and and she began to dance she was wearing only a red see-thou push up bra and a red string thong as she danced people started to trow monies onto the stage.

"no way is that.......it cant be! shes to good a girl!" Cerberus said looking at the stage.

Sakura kept dancing and heard one of the men yell for her to take off her top and made and cute smile and looked out into the crowd and waved a finger at them like they were being bad little boys. "only if i get 300 then id probably do it....." then there was a grate ruck and a stack off bills was placed in-front of her feet by a rich man grinning. "ok then....." she started to remove her top slowly inch by inch still she stood half nude and cheering came from the crowd.

Cerabes looked up at Hikari. "no! the Card! what about the Card?!"

Sakura didn't see her leave or come in and continued with her show.

A stripper was waiting for her half nude. "whats the problem dont you want to see your loved one dance? you know she is only doing this for the monies......if you cant se it in her eyes how dead they look wall shes dancing....... but you dont care do you...... have well if you dont care how about making love to me for a bit to ease your mind?" she said lightly and almost wantingly.

"its the card! the woman has the card!" the pulshie said flying out the bag.

"shes not the only one......" said the boncer from before. "i think you pussy is ripe for the picking.....now get prepared to get raped, bitch!"

Back
Top Bottom