Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Card Captors Sakura's first love.

he riped of her clothes and fondly grabed the girls breasts playing with them and licking the girls neck.

"awwwww save some for me!" the stripper then pulled down the girls pantie's seeing that was all that was left and began to eat her out.

Cerberus knew he couldn't do any thing so he flew back a bit unable to help in any way knowing the cards couldn't be caught till the deed was done.

The woman layed down and the ground and the man trew he on top of the stripper. the stripper continued to eat out the girl.

The man saw his chance and took off his pants and slid his cock into the girls virgin ass and began to fuck her not caring if she was hert in the prosses.

Cerbares flew back into the club and looked for Sakura. "maybe she can help......"

the woman kept eating the girl out slowly and then faster then back to slow teasing the girls puss.

the man kept pounding harder and faster into the girls ass, his lusts being showen thew the pumps he made.

"Ah god! Fuck me! FUCK ME HARDER!!!" She cried as she began to ooze precum out of her cock. "I want to cum so hard!!!"

she would continue to finger the girl and began to suck on Hikari's cock as well.

he'd continue to fucked the girls ass banging her bringing joy to is own desire's

Cerberus found Sakura in her dressing room counting her monies "sakura! Hikari's being attacked by Clow cards!"

Sakura got up putting on her robe and grabbing her key which she turned into the staff almost instantly. "ok lead the way...." she followed Cerberus out into the alley and watched for a bit trying to figure out which Clows cards they were.

Hikari cried out in orgasm and finally came, her cum spraying onto the womans back and her own front.

the Boncer would cumhard into the girls ass ansd smiled he fell to the side of the two girls.

the stripper would smile as she was sprayed with cum and close her eyes and rubbed the boy cum all over her chest.

"now Hikari! Catch them!"

Hikari pulled herself off them, twirling her staff between her fingers before chanting her incantation. Then with one mighty swing she brought the staff down between them sealing the card away.

The magic's left the two people's body and took card form and floated into Hikari's hand

Sakura walked up to her a frown on her face and put her arms around Hikari. "im so sorry i couldnt help....."

"its not your fault Sakura....its the Clow thats to blame."

Hikari glared at her then walked over, her hand going across Sakura's face. "Why didn't you tell me you were a stripper?!"

Sakura was shocked at getting slapped har hand went to her face. "well....you would had not been with me at all if you have known i was....and after all i just do it for the monie's and nothing else."

hed float up to Hikari. "ya what she said."

"hay sakura did what she did to keep you safe......"

"that's anuff Cerberus.......im sorry i didnt tell you.....can we go home now? my show is over and i got anuff to pay the bills with."

She smiled and looked aroud. "ummm weres your Clow plushie thing?"

"now that you mention it i dont know were she is ether."

Cerbarus started to laugh wondering how she got there.

Sakura moved the woman to the side to let the fiery out. "now how you get there?"

Sakura put the fiery into her purse and smiled. "i bet its one i dought i want to hear...anyway i'm heading home to make dinner come on guys it getting late." she headed off into the fading light of the sun tord her house.

Cerberus looked at Hikari and smirked and flew off after sakura

Back
Top Bottom