Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Card Captors Sakura's first love.

Sakura would take Hikari to her room and smile as she began to remove her clothes and looked up to see Cerberus in the room as well. "ummmm what is he doing here?"

"nothing she brought me along."

"He wanted to watch, Sakura-chan." Hikari said to her as she undress and stroked her member to get it up.

Hikari smirked at Cereberus and saw his tiny red cock sticking up. "Someone's turned on!"

"yep we you be too if you were a ma..... oh Power Of The Clow is that a dick!" Cerberus said finals seeing Hikari's Cock.

Sakura smiled and went over to Hikari. "yes it is.....and i like it..." she began to stroke Hikari's cock and kiss her at the same time.

Hikari moaned and kissed back reaching out to gently grip Cereberus' cock between her thumb and forefinger and stroked it gently.

Sakura smiled and pulled Hikari in close she then got down on her hands and knee's and started to suck her cock.

Cerbares moaned aloud he had never had sex before and it felt good for her to jack him off a bit.

Hikari gasped softly as she felt Sakura's warm wet mouth on her cock and stroked the plushie faster.

Meanwhile a small green-haired fairy-like being watched them from outside the window, fingering its wet puss as she moaned softly.

Sakura broke the kiss and pushed Hikari onto the bed and got on top of her. "now lets finsh up what the Clow cards had stopped us from doing." she began to lower herself on Hikaris dick slowly letting if fill her up, savoring the felling of it.

Cerbures moan as she stroked his cock kinda annoyed when Sakura too Hikari away and put her on the bed but he didn't mind he started to stroke him self off as well.

(You still here?)

Hikari smiled back and moaned softly before pistoning slowly into the girl above her. "Sakura-chan, you're such a naughty girl!"

The being outside the window began to masturbate faster, moaning as she did. "Ah yeah, this is hot."

Sakura forced the whole cock into her and moaned loudly not only at the joy but as well as what she was called. "ya i am.....for you anyway." she began to bounce on Hikari's dick she was sloppy just moving up and down but that was because she had never done this before.

Cerbares was annoyed at how Sakura was moving and floated close to her. "not like that give a little movement with your hips as you go up and a bigger one as you go down....make sure to please Hikari more then almost as well as you please your self."

Hikari bucked her hips into Sakura, moaning loudly as she did. She suddenly stopped when she saw the little being outside the window.

Sakura looked down at hikari kinda down that she stoped. "ummm did you come already? why did you stop?" she had never had a person cum in her before she she didn't know why Hikari had stopped.

"Theres a fairy outside the window...." Hikari said as she looked Upside-down at the Clow Guardian masturbating to thee scene.

Lilien yelped as she saw them look at her and tried to flee but was caught by Cerberus.

Cerbares was already outside his still hard dick agenst her butt as her grabed her from behind. he trew her inside and closed the window. "here is the peeper now what have you got to saw for your self huh?"

Sakura looked at the fiery her head leaning to the side. "hmmmmm it does look like a fiery.....do you think its another sexual Clow card?"

"What?! How dare you call me a caAH!" Lilien moaned as she felt Cerberus' cock against her ass.

"She seems to be something like the plushie." Hikari commented as she sat up on her elbows.

Sakura noded and started to do as Cerberus said and began to move her hips as she bounced on Hikari's dick." true....but it dont matter we will deal with it when were done."

Cerberus raised a eye brow and let her go pushing her off him. "answer! why were you watching Huh?"

Lilien moaned again and looked back at him. "B-because... I'm Hikari's Clow Guardian!"

Hikari bucked her hips into the other girl, pushing deeper and feeling her cock hit Sakura's cervix. "Ah god! I'm sooo deep!" She moaned as she bucked more into Sakura's wet puss.

"thats imposibale! im the only guardian of Clow! i should know cuz Master Clow made me over 2000 years ago......there is no way you could be a guardian!" he said folding his arms his dick still hard and pointing at her.

Sakura grabbed Hikari's breasts and mover her hips and bounced to the beat of her cock going into her....she never wanted this to stop.

"Wanna test me out then?" Lilien smiled as she wiggled her ass at him, spreading her pussy lips.

Hikari cried out and thrust faster and faster. "Sakura-chan! It feels so good!"

Cerberus looked at the other Guardian and sighed. "fine...." he quickly went up to her and pushed his cock into her it fit perfectly but he was stopped a quarter way in. "what the?"

Sakura moaned and looked over at the two Guardian's and smiled. "ahhh.....if you get stopped on...oh....the way in..oh god.....shes a virgin Cerberus...ah...be easy with her.."

"Thats right, Mr. Big Bad Cerberus," Lilien smiled lustfully at him as he slid into her. "I'm your perfect match. Even your cock fits in me perfectly!"

Hikari nodded in agreement and continued to push into Sakura. "She's right, be gentle."

Back
Top Bottom