Jugger x Shani

(Haaa. I get it. :] )

Nathan nodded. "Thank you. All of you. For saving her...I'll be sure to remember this. Now take her to her chambers, and I want two of you to stay with her at all times, switch between shifts if you need to. Just be there for her...I must prepare to leave." He said as he moved back out of the room and reached into his pocket, pulling out the shredded string and walked over to Magenta. "Magenta. Sniff the string. Tell me if you smell anything other than Satine's blood. This may be our way of finding the puppet."

(hehe I should have messaged you to tell you what I was doing with that but I wanted to see if you'd get it)
The Servants all smiled as he thanked them. "Our pleasure Master. " one of them said they all agreed. They listened to his orders, "Yes Master Someone will always be with her." They brought Satine to her chambers and two of them stayed with her, watching over her. As soon as Magenta saw the Master she sat up. "How's Satine?...Yes Master." She began to sniff at the string, "Satine...fake sperm...wood...Cherry oak? no Ceddar apple...smoke... I don't smell anything else...Master.."

(lol I did see what you did there. :D lol)

"Pretty much stuff that this bastard is made of then...Do you think you could trace exactly where he is if I give you this string to smell and get his scent to follow? It is very important we find that puppet. Satine will be avenged for the pain that has been caused to her. If he tries to get her once more...And if he manages to kill her, when I'm done murdering him...I will not be a pleasant man. Even I would not want you all to face that. Now...Help me find this puppet, Magenta. And I promise I will give you your freedom from this house."

(Yay I was hoping you did :D)

Magenta nodded, "Everything other than Satine." She stated. She looked up at him, "My nose has never failed me yet. Master, I should be able to find him. Of course I'll help for your's ands Satine's sake plus I have a bone to pick...He raped me too, just like Satine..But she's suffered so much pain. Won't he murder her if you and Darian leave though? No one would want that Master and she would be mourned greatly." She stated and agreed with what he had said. then thought of her freedom. That was something to think about. Magenta removed the shirt from her arm, it had healed and she would get the stain out of it later. "Once I transform you may not be able to understand me...Darian might though." She stated and stated to turn her body popped and cracked in various places breaking to realine. She held the string in her hand and sniffed it. Trying to locate the sent.

(lol :] )

"I don't care if I don't understand. Darian is coming with us...speaking of which..." Nathan called out for Darian to come to him and in minutes Darian would arrive in his werecat form, eyes locked on to Nathan as he walked over and towered over the vampire. "Care to have a score to settle for Satine's sake?" He said as he looked to Magenta and then to Darian. "Tell her to go after the scent and we'll follow. Be sure to tell me whatever she says to you so that I don't get left behind." Darian nodded and began to speak to her. "He wants you to go on ahead and search. We'll follow you, don't worry about waiting up for us. If you see the puppet, do not approach. Wait for us and the three of us will attack him head on. Now go."

( ;) )
Magenta contiuned to sniff for the puppet elimating the scent of Satine. "Don't worry I won't attack...without you guys, for if you missed it Satine nearly died a little while ago the puppet put a hole in her heart. She is stable now." She quickly informed him. She found the scent and ran toward the window and jumped out it, it was only three stories, and she ran off through the woods, following the scent of the puppet.

Nathan nodded and rushed off after Magenta as she dashed off toward where the puppet would lie in wait. Darian looked to Satine through her door and saw the condition she was in and growled in anger as to what the puppetman did. In one strong leap, causing the floorboards from under him to give out and break as he leapt, he went through the roof of the mansion and proceeded to follow Nathan and Magenta as they headed in the direction. However, the puppet would be in several states over, having traveled like the wind throughout the time he had bonded with her.

Magenta ran as fast as her legs could carry her. Sniffing as she went following his scent to the first area.She sniffed to where he could be not finding any sign of him looking at everything around her. She waited a minute then saw some kind of creature. When she approached she discovered it was a bird person. "Have you seen a puppet man come through here lately?" She asked. "Couple days ago heading out of town in that direction." He pointed north, "Thanks..." She sniffed then turned to Darian, The bird said he was going north." she called and ran off, still sniffingpicking up the trail.

"North? What reason would he have for going north? Thats just an arctic tundra after a few miles. How would he be able to avoid us through there?" He shook his head. "It will be easier than I believed. Go. Magenta, go. Follow the scent and we will follow you."

(Sorry if its a smaller post)

(That's okay I'm trying to think of where to go and such since he's hiding in a few states over. ))

Magenta continued on sniffing out the puppet going as fast as she could, they had to help Satine, and regain their honor. "Tundra here we come.." She stated as she pressed on.

(Quick question. I mentioned that he said he was with someone else that made it possible to project his spirit to the house. Could you RP that character?)

"It'll be cold. We better take some food first. Something bloody for me...Well, I do have you two. So go into town and get whatever you need." He said as he stopped in front of Magenta to stop her and then pulled out some money to give her. "Go. We'll be out there for about two days."

(Sure I can )

Magenta came to a stop as Nathan stepped in front of her, interupting her search, to go and get food which was a very good thing. Her and Darian were going to need to eat food, plus to help them stay on there feet with the Master becoming hungry. Magenta took the money in her fur covered paw and ran towards the town, Changing back before she got there, she was in her uniform, also good about changing around it. She went into the grocery store and bought various meats, and a few bottles of water, thinking if they needed anything else, she grabbed a carrying bag similar to a cooler, the pastic would rip and it wouldn't stay as Fresh. she got what she thought they'd need going back out to them, with the sack/ "Darian will you carry this for me? I don't want to lose the puppet smell with the meat." She stated.

Darian nodded as he picked up the food that she had bought and carried it with him as they returned to Nathan. Once they were there, Nathan ordered Magenta to search for the puppet man once more and would begin to follow her as they made their way into the arctic tundra. It would not be for another day until they'd find him, and so Nathan suggested they camp so that they would not be fatigued when they had to fight him. After setting up a small fire for the weres to be heated, Nathan sat alone and closed his eyes as he began to concentrate on what he'd do to win.

"Thank you." She stated. Once they were with Nathan, Magenta changed back holding the string in hand as she sniffed in it. For a moment she didn't smell it anymore, then picked it up, Running up to the artic tundra. It was very cold The ice seeped through her fur it was freezing. Magenta changed back, being in that form did take a lot out of her. She was was cold running all day getting hot and sweaty now to the freezing cold, it was a big change she stayed by the fire trying to warm up.

Once Nathan was done contemplating on things, he stood up and walked over to Magenta and pulled her into his little tent that he had prepared, bringing two, one for Darian and one for Magenta and himself. "I am still wanting what I said earlier. I've been dead for a good while and I want some...release." He said as he laid her down. "Switch to your human form. I do not think I could do this if you remain a werecat."

Magenta went with Nathan as he pulled her into the tent, away from the fire. She looked at him, it was colder away from the fire. She heard his words, and changed back to her human form exausted from running around like a werewolf all day. She knew he was dead and he wanted release earlier too, while Magenta was warm and still full of life. She was on her back as Nathan had laid her there, "Better?" She asked softly.
(werecat? Lol)

(I get them mixed up leave me alone lol)

"Much better." He said as he leaned down and began to kiss up and down her neck as he undid her clothes, slowly pulling them off of her until she was naked and then immediately went to her legs, spreading them and then put his tongue along her pussy and licked her gently. He was getting her wet and ready for him and while he did this, he began to erect. He reached over and groped her breast with one hand and used another one to hold himself up as he licked and massaged her at the same time.

Magenta sighed softly as he kissed up and down her neck. As her clothes were being undone she could feel the cold around her, touching her body. Her body shudard as he licked her womanhood. The master knew her pressure points, all too well, for him it was easy to get Magenta wet and ready for him. Loving the feeling of his hand upon her breast, and his tongue licking at her lower lips. She softly sighed, enjoying it.

"Now then...I still remember what you said to me before when you told me this..." He said gently as he bit her neck gently, not penetrating the skin but just teasing her with his fangs. "But I want you to tell me...Tell me what you think of me...Do you hate me? Did you grow feelings for me? Tell your master...He will not punish you..." He began to finger her slowly with two fingers as he finished speaking to her, his voice having said it seductively into her ear with his breath hitting her skin ever so softly as he spoke to her.

Magenta was trying to remember what she said, She squeaked playfully as he nipped her neck, then remembered the question. It took her a moment trying to think. "I...I.. I do not hate you...I worried, when Satine said you had gone... I don't know if I have formed feelings or not Master..." She replied, She wasn't sure if she felt love toward him, but she knew she did not hate him, any longer. She had been hurt by him, though she forgave him, if you want to say some sort of feelings had formed, then yes, just unsure of them. Magenta gasped softly, as he fingered her, his voice was soft and seductive, his cold breath upon her flesh.

"I would be glad to take you tonight, my dear Magenta..." He said gently as he moved to unzip his pants and pull out his erection. He began to prod her pussy gently with his cock, Nathan moaning into her neck while he continued to kiss up and down her neck. Eventually after the teasing was done, he pushed it into her gently until it was at the base. "So good..." He said gently to her as he kissed her more and more. "I love your body so much, Magenta..."

Magenta took her hand and gently placed it on his cheek. Those words were so new to her she loved the sound of them, words she could get used to. Magenta whimpered and whined slightly as he prodded her pussy kissing her neck. Magenta's eyes widened a bit and whined as his member whent deep inside of her, her back had arched, she sighed as she got used to his size deep inside of her. Her heart was pumping and her blood was flowing through her body. "Do you...?" she whispered"

"Oh yes...I do so love this feeling..." He said gently as he began to thrust into her slowly, making sure to tease her as his member slid slowly and deeply into her pussy. He moved his head so it was only inches away from hers and he looked into her eyes and smiled gently. "You are free now...As I said...if you aid me, you are free...Seeing as you are no slave now...You do not need to feel my wrath to know who is more dominant...and I can show you the true passionate side of someone."

Magenta moaned softly as he began to thrust in and out of her so slow and so deep into her tight warmth. He was diffenantly teasing her as he went in and out. Magenta could feel his breath upon her face, this smile was so forien to her. She looked into his eyes as he looked into hers.He was serious he was giving Magenta her freedom though she didn't know what to do with it, the life of a servant was all she ever knew. "I've always known who the dominate one was, Mas..." She stopped she wasn't sure what to call him, he said she was free, so she no longer had a master so would she call him Nathan, this would be confusing. "I'm sure you can."

"You may still call me Master if you wish...It is only a title now for you rather than the name you will know me as." He said simply as he moved and rolled over so she was on top and he was below her. He began to buck his hips up, now thrusting into her harder as his hips hit hers more. His cock slid in and out of her pussy as he reached forward and massaged her breasts as she bounced up and down. "Tell me what you want me to do to you, Magenta...I promise I will make it happen."

Back
Top Bottom