Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

"Those that I have spoken of before I still see with you. I am not like you, nor any other humanoid creature...I am more closely related to an android that is more on the robot side, as humans would say. I listen only to logic, and my feelings would hardly take place in my choosing. Once you are my mistress while you are still as lifeless as you are...I will always be with you until you give me up. I would not care anymore for your warm flesh. As for the bonding, it is simple. Though I am made to be a warrior of protection, assassination, and sex, the bonding requires none. We must simply bond together with my strings...The process will sound painful but I always attempt to keep my mistress safe. I will simply have one of my strings penetrate into your vein...having it circulate within you so that a piece of myself is inside your very soul. Should you decide to give me up later, the string will slip out of your body...though this is not under my control and it could potentially cause some slight pain, and in the rare case, possibly cut open the vein. Do you still wish to take that risk?"

"I just worry, it's one of my lasting human quilities worrying for those I care about, when you've gone through eternity seeing all you knew and love, change and die, it becomes very depressing. I know you're different I just forget sometimes. Alright, Yeah you're right that does sound painful. Ouch...Yes I'm willing to take the risk for I don't think I would give you up..."

"Though I would have to wonder why you would not give someone such as I up. You have only just met me and I have not been the best guest here." He replied with a shake of his head. "Anyway Mistress Satine...Whenever you are ready, I will gladly conduct this ritual with you if you will truly have me as your puppet."

"Because it was...is my nature from a human to know everyone deserves a chance, though you have done some bad things, you've done some good ones too. It's my gentle heart room enough in it for all creatures." Satine anwsered him, a top him raping Magenta, trying to have her, and causing a bit of mayhem, he went to find Nathan to make her happy though she wouldn't be until he returned home. "Let's do this now so we wont have to worry about it later. I will have you as my puppet."

The puppetman nodded and began to slowly begin seeping string out. It began to penetrate into her skin into a main blood vessel and it would feel like Satine was getting a small shot, a pricking that was continuous until the string was gone and inside her body. Some moments later, Satine would go numb before she would feel some electric shocks within her, the puppetman smirking as he moved away and lifted his hand, lifting Satine and pulling her close to him. "Foolish...Foolish girl." He said with a smirk as he pulled her close and held her in his arms, she was now his for the taking now that he controlled her. He was a puppetman, able to take control of anyone who made bonds with them, for it was a mutual relationship where they both benefited. The puppetman gained a slave, and the victim would gain power, a chunk of the puppetman's but not enough to surpass his. Though, she had free will to speak until he would close her mouth with his mind. "You are my puppet now, Satine. Seems that hunter was not fully aware of a puppetman's power. Our true power."

Satine squinted her eyes it felt like a shot was going into her, it wasn't too bad. Once it was done Satine went numb, then started feeling electric shocks throught her body. "Ow ow..What have you done to me?" She asked as he smirked at her. Satine lifted up with his hand, pulling her into his embrace. Satine had a scared and shocked look on her face. "You tricked me...I opened my home to you...Anything you could want besides me you had...If I knew I would have never agreed to this." She stated she was hurt that he took advantage of her kindness and hospitallity.

"I am evil...What do you expect? I've only done all that you asked me to do so that I would gain your trust enough to take you as my slave." He smirked and kissed her lips gently before pulling back. "And I lied...Nathan is more than likely dead by my own hand. He and his vampire friends are out there dying somewhere. True, he was looking for the Fountain, but once he found it...I cut him down with my strings like I had done to those werewolves. Though I left his body intact and spoke to him, 'If you want to save your precious Satine...you'd better hurry back as soon as you can.' He was more than likely dead by the time I had even turned around just then and left."

She wanted to hit him but she couldn't. She listened to what he told her He had killed her Nathan, Her lover, her best friend, her partner. The only person she had left in her miserable life who she knew from the past who knew her better than anyone. "You bastard...you filthy bastard!!! You killed him!!! I loved him..." Satine yelled, shaking and crying vigoriously. She had nothing and no one and now she was a puppet's slave.

"Now now...I only assume that the man is dead. Though...I left him in a pretty good spot to live...And by pretty good, I meant...Meh." He said sarcastically and turned to walk to the mirror, looking into it and only seeing himself and not her, but seeing the string that was coursing through her body. "You are now my slave..." He said once more before turning to her. "I allow you free will but I can take it away without even thinking of it. That string will prevent you from killing me or doing something that I would not like. Now then...How about you please your new master?"

Satine wasn't used to crying so much, she fell to her knees and held herself. Satine picked her head up when he said there was a chance he was alive, then was cursed again. "Please you?...you killed my lover I don't want to be near you." She stated she felt so broken, so hurt and betrayed.

"Tsk tsk tsk...You seem to forget who I am. Your master...Which reminds me...Whenever we go out and about in public, it will be the other way around. But watch yourself on what you do...I always control you." He moved over and pulled her finger to move to him, pulling her with an invisible lasso almost. He smirked at her and reached forward, beginning to start massaging her breasts to hopefully get her into the mood.

Satine didn't care who he was, he had tricked herand she fell so blindly she should have burned him when she had the chance. When she was pulled up she tried to fight it but couldn't being pulled up. She was still crying, she was about to be taken advantage of and had lost the will to live once again. She turned her head as he touched her breasts, unable to stop him.

"Oh come now. You aren't even enjoying it. How rude. I lay my hands upon your breasts and you act as if I'm some monster." He said with a laugh as he picked her up and put her on the bed, tearing off her clothes with his hands to see her bare body naked. He crawled atop of her and snapped his fingers, the string inside of her twisting her emotions to turn her on, something he didn't want to do forcefully but he had done too much for this to delay any further. "Are you ready?" He asked, now that she had been tainted.

Satine didn't say a word, she in fact thought he was a monster. When he picked her up and put her on the bed ripping her clothes of she was frightened and angry and depressed. She gasped feeling the string twist her emtion. She quickly became turned on and wet. "Yes, "she whispered. now needing him inside of her.

He smirked and began to kiss up and down her neck, small pecking sounds every now and then before he rolled over and pulled her on top of him. He laughed at how weak she was and patted her head. "Now then...Pleasure your master. This is what he demands."

"Yes Master..." she never dreamed she would be calling anyone master, let alone him, but she was tricked and under his control.Satine kissed him soft yet passionately, kissing his neck sucking on it a bit being careful with her fangs. Satine moved down between his legs removing his pants and boxers, reveiling his member. She took it in hand firmly but gently, slowly licking his tip in slow circles, before moving to lick up and down his shaft, moving to his balls licking, sucking, and nibbling them. Satine licked back up to his tip and wrapped her mouth around him begining to suck him.

"Good girl...Good girl.." He said as if treating her like a dog. He began to pet her head, demeaning her to a werewolf which most vampires took as a large insult. When she was sucking him, he stood there and watched her with a small snicker in his tone before he pulled away. "No need for such things. Let us skip right to the main course. I am all wood, there is no need for you to get me nice and ready. As for you...Spread em."

Satine hated the way he spoke to her now...He was treating her like a werewolf, and she couldn't do anything about it. Her body seemed to be moving on auto pilot as he told her what to do. Satine rolled off of him, she had sucked him for no reason, once sercure on the bed she spread her legs, granted she was dead, she still had most of her body's functions, needing to get ready before sex.

He smirked and moved over, beginning to rub his fingers along her pussy to tease her more and more to get her nice and wet. He leaned down and began to kiss and suckle her nipple in wanting of her getting hornier and eventually he crawled atop of her, his cock now prodding her pussy as he looked her in the eyes. "Beg for me."

Satine shuddered as he began to touch her pussy, teasing her, getting her wet.She gasped softly as he sucked her nipple, her body enjoying the feeling. She could feel his cock right up agaiinst her pussy waiting to enter her. 'Beg he wants me to beg, I'm not a mutt.' She thought, she didn't want this she wanted her Nathan or at least to be with him whether she was damned to hell or not so long as she was with her love. Unfortunately her emotions were a bit twisted ad he had gotten her worked up, she bit her lip. "Please... take me, please I can't hansle it I beg you finish what's been started." She begged and pleaded.

The puppetman snickered as he leaned down and began to kiss up and down her neck ever so gently before suddenly pushing his cock deep into her pussy unexpectedly. He began to thrust into her, slow yet powerful thrusts. His mouth went to her ear, his hot breath hitting her bare skin as his cock went deep into her, hitting the right spots within her pussy and his hands continued to tickle her breasts by gliding his fingers along her skin. "Beg for more...I want you to really want this..." He whispered gently.

Satine sighed softly as he kissed up and down her neck, she sharply gasped as his cock pushed deep into her. She didn't expect it at that moment, and with how forceful he was. Satine though not needing to breathe she liked to do it to feel alive, had become heavy. She moaned softly as he hit her most sensitive spots like he knew her body well, nearly as well as Nathan did. Knowing what he had done to her damning her to servitutde and more likely than not killed Nathan, she didn't want this but it felt so good. After he told her to beg again she let a minute or two go by to work her up, her body was enjoying it, but her mind was hurt. Although the pleasure was begining to out way her normal mind set. "More please...giving me more, go faster..." she begged his powerful thrust was good but his rate was teasing.

The puppetman began to laugh deviously and suddenly stopped. He looked at her. "Tsk tsk..." He said shaking a finger at her. "Come now...I know you are much sluttier than that...Come now...be the slut you truly are...Speak to me as if I were your lover." The string inside her would force her to do this, to treat him like a lover and have her slowly begin to forget about Nathan over time. "You won't get anything from me, should you disobey me."

She looked up at him as he stopped and laughed, she was confused. She hissed softly as he called her a slut, Satine was a respectable lady, who was tricked, being from a different time. "To treat you as my lover, that means I would have to to have respect for you, but as of this moment I have none." She stated, but it was true, love was a two way street. In her mind, she wanted to set fire to him, 'You are not my lover..." she thought to herself. She wouldn't do so, she refused, she wanted her love but he was gone. Satine gasped and whimpered softly as the string twisted inside her making her want to treat him like she would a lover. As if looking at him with different eyes, as if nothing happened. "Why've you stopped dear?" She asked wrapping her arms around him kneading her nails into his back not to hurt him.

"I stopped because you've yet to convince me you want my cock inside of you." He said as he leaned down and took in her scent from her neck. He whispered into her ear once more. "You know what I want...but you've yet to show me anything...Though...If you give me your true best at how much of a slut you can be...I'll reward you with anything you want...I promise, my dear dear Satine."

Back
Top Bottom