Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

When Darian had finally found Katrina, he walked over to her and frowned as he approached her. "K-Katrina...I must speak with you about an urgent matter..." He said as he walked over to the cage and walked inside of it. "Katrina...I have not been entirely as open with you as I might have wanted to be...There is something you must know about my current predicament..."

Katrina heard footsteps and looked up seeing Darian at the cage door, she quickly sat up. She had a smile but with his message a worried frown had formed. "Darian...what Is it? What's the matter?" She asked standing up walking over to him. "What are you talking about? What predicament..?" 

He moved over to her and put his hands on her shoulders, gently pushing her back to sit down on the bed. "Let me first tell you that I am...truly and greatly sorry for how I've been acting to you lately...It has been uncalled for...but halfway through it...I felt it was best for me to do this...Because...It would lessen the pain for you, when I die. I'm dying...my body is eating itself from the inside out due to my extensive training since birth...It happened a lot to those of my clan of hunters...I will die shortly due to my body being too weak for strength strong enough to overthrow any vampire or werewolf."

Katrina sat as he pushed her gently down. "Darian I forgive you...through what? Lessen the pain, what pain?" she asked curiously then her eyes became sad, confused, and worried they grew wide and she gasped. "You're dying...?" She whispered. "You're a hunter...? And you're dying... Can it be stopped?" She asked with a glimmer of hope she could feel her heart breaking. "...I...I don't want you to die...." Katrina was doing everything in her power not to cry.  

Darian shook his head. "The only way for my body to stop eating itself is for me to become on of them..." He murmured, referencing any creature of the night. His body was trained to fight them, and no human was permanently physically capable of being as strong as one without having some sort of side effect to the training. "I do not wish to lose my humanity for eternal life..."

"One of them? You mean one of us....I see..." Katrina became even sader than she was, remembering he was but merely human. "I forgot...you're born...you live a little while...and then you die...the circle of life." Katrina stated she wouldn't grow too old at a certain age she would stop and not have to worry about dying unless murdered. "When you say lose your "humanity" what do you mean? If you look at us we have many human traits though most of us weren't born human only some of us were..."

"Though you are humanoid...You are no full human. I will not have my humanity tainted for eternal life..." He murmured as he kept his arm around her and held her closer as he sighed gently. "I am sorry Katrina...This is why I did not wish to tell you before this would happen...I've only a few weeks left, if I am assuming correctly based on how hard it is to move my body throughout the day."

"...Tainted? So we are all tainted...no we are nit human the only ones who are close to human or who were once human Are the Masters, but they're dead so they don't count..." Katrina's trying to understand what's so great about being human. Katrina rested her head on his shoulder as he held her. "So you were just going to leave... without saying goodbye...with no explaination never to be seen again? Do you feel much pain?"

"I was believing that this would be best for you...to hate me and not care for my death...but Madam Satine has showed me the error of my ways...I do not wish to leave you without murmuring one last good bye to the woman I love, be she a creature or not. You have my heart...And with it, the remainder of my life as a human." He said as he held her more. "I do apologize...I am choosing pure humanity over becoming one of you...It is just as to how I was raised, to believe that pure humanity was the only form of humanoid that was succeptable to not living in hell after their death. To become one would...frighten me...for when I should die...No life lasts forever."

"No nothing is forever....I could never really hate you..Darian. Ever since you've been here, you have shown me nothing but kindness, a trait rare for a male here...I've never known...love, but now I think I do...I love you Darain...So this is goodbye...after you're gone I'll never see you again, since by what you say creature do not enter heaven, no matter how good they are..." Katrina cuddled closer into him as a few tears escaped from her eyes. 

"That is what my order believes in...but I believe that every creature has a right to its own heaven, after living here for as long as I've been allowed to. It is just...the fear still sticks with me...it is truly the only thing I fear other than death..." He frowned and remained silent for a few moments. "Though...if eternal life were to be with you...The eternity of hell I would have to live through for when I die will be worth it...Though...I am frightened as to what kind of person I might become...after I change..."

"With your order I'd fear death too...but I don't if and when the time comes to die then I'll worry about it since I know not what my people taught at least I don't remember. We all fear things it's part of our living nature." Katrina stated, trying to dry her tears. "...What?...you mean that? You'd stay you'd give up your humanity for me?...Whatever you choose there is no going back...sometimes people don't change at all personality wise...but you must choose what you'd wish to be....and sure it's okay with Satine, for normally there is no two of the same species.....Also if you go through an eternity of hell I'll be right beside you. "

"Then...lets make a heaven of hell, Katrina." HE said with a smile as he leaned in, kissing her lips passionately and gently as he pulled her close to him, holding her close and showing her that he was there, keeping her safe and that he would never purposely harm her from that point forward. He continued to kiss her, enjoying the moment, still thinking that it would feel different than what he was used to when he would change into a creature. He would enjoy his last moments as a pure human, right there with Katrina.

Katrina smiled excitedly, "..Really..!?!" she asked brightly. Unable to say any words, her mouth had been stopped by a strong, passionate, yet gentle kiss. Katrina wrapped her arms around him kneading her fingers gently on his back. Her heart quickened, this was all so exciting, Darian was going to live, and he was there with her, she couldn't be happier. 

Darian continued to kiss her back gently, kissing her passionately as he held her close until he finally pulled back, only a few inches from her face. He looked into her eyes and stared into them, getting lost as this went on and eventually he pressed his lips to hers once more before slowly falling over, taking her with him to kiss her as they laid in the bed together.

Katrina returned his affection as he gave it. His kisses were soft and sweet, and full of passion, she tried to give the same in return. Katrina looked at him curiously, her breath was shaky after a bit she smiled softly exploring his eyes as he gazed into hers. Her eyes closed feeling his soft lips on hers again, falling down onto the bed gently with him continuing to kiss and cuddle

Soon enough he pulled his mouth away from her once more and looked her in the eyes. He laid there with her, getting lost in her beautiful orbs that were on her face before he slowly and silently whispered to her. "Katrina...Would you allow me the honor to make love to you here and now...to prove how serious I am about my decision...?"

Katrina breathed heavily yet softly as he broke the kiss. Katrina smiled brightly at Darian as he looked into her eyes and she looked into his. She listened to his offer, her smile faded slightly as she thought about it. Then it returned, "Yes...Darian I will allow it...I trust you." Katrina stated cuddling up to him.  

Darian nodded slowly as he heard her speak of trusting him. He sat up and reached over, gently taking the rim of her shirt and slowly began to lift it up her body and over her head to reveal all that was underneath. He looked down to her in interested before leaning down, kissing her lobes but not her nipples as they were blocked by the bra. "Katrina..." He whispered gently as one hand moved to slip under her bra to start massaging her breast with his hand.

Katrina watched him as he sat up. Her gaze shifted to his hands that sat at the bottom of her shirt. Katrina breath was slightly shaky she had never done this before, granted yes she's undressed in front of people before but about to have sex..never. Katrina lifted her arms so he could remove her shirt with ease, leaving her still in her bra, panties, and skirt. Katrina watched as his head moved toward her chest, kissing the flesh that was showing. Her back tensed slightly and she let out a sigh, "Darian..." Katrina spoke with a soft whisper, his hand was soft on her breast, and she liked it. 

"Just stay silent and enjoy it Katrina...I want to make you happy." He said gently as he kissed her lips passionately as he continued to massage her breasts, his hands now going to her nipples to start twisting, tugging, and pulling it to give her pleasure, alternating between breast and nipple and soon one hand moved down to slip into her panties, his middle finger's first digit slowly going into her before he began to move it back and forth along it, tracing her inner walls teasingly.

Katrina nodded her head gently, agreeing to be silent. She kissed him back following his lips. Her kiss deepened as he played with her breasts pulling and twisting. Without realising it she began to purr. As his fingers entered her she gasped softly, when he started teasing she began to whine. She began also to knead her finger into the bed.  

"Katrina..." He whispered her name gently as he continued to kiss her, still teasing her with his finger. It now began to slowly push itself into her, slowly sinking more into her until it went to the knuckle. He was very careful with her as he began to twist and start thrusting his finger into her slowly all the while, wanting her to feel more passion and pleasure as the moments went on.

Katrina sighed continuing to purr and whine as he teased her. Katrina felt his finger sink into her to his knuckle. She gasped and arched her back as he twisted and thrusted gently into. Katrina was indeed feeling more passion and pleasure

"Katrina...I'm ready for you...What about you...? Are you ready to move on?" Darian said gently as he pulled his hands away from her, laying between her legs an his hands were holding him up as he was on top of her, ready to have sex with her and make love to her once while he was a human.

Back
Top Bottom