Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

Satine locked herself in her room, being extremely depressed. Now instead of losing one love, one friend, and one partner she had lost two friends. The puppetman had only gone to make Satine happy and as result she was miserable. Satine had refused to feed, an extremely dangerous act, for everyone including herself. She was getting weaker, in body and spirit now, she was alone and that was what she feared being alone. Even the light in Satine's beautiful eyes was dimming. The pain from not feeding continued to increase but her broken heart out weighed the other. Satine just laid there she was also tired from lack of sleep waiting up for the two men. Her age was beginning to show, wrinkles were forming slowly her hair was lightening. Satine turned her head toward Darian, her mouth twitched trying to smile, "No...no Darian...they're gone and not coming home...Nathan has never left me for this long....and the little puppet man went to make me happy...to find him... And even he has not returned... I was thinking of names for him if he did...I was thinking Victor...or maybe Blaze. I don't know." she stated coming to the conclusion that they had both left or they both died. "You know...Nathan told me if I died...he would throw a ceremony in my honour every year." she stated with a sigh. Satine went to reach for his hand then stop, putting her hand  back down she didn't want to feel his blood rushing through his  veins, in fear she would drain him. 

The whole house was on edge, for the Masters have been acting strange, with Nathan gone and Satine depressed, they were uneasy. Katrina hadn't seen Darian since she told him she liked him... She was quite upset about it. Katrina was going into heat, that means it was time ro switch with Magenta. She ate and got what she needed, then went down also with fresh sheets. Magenta was asleep until she heard somebody on the stairs. "Hey Trina.." Magenta stated watching her. "Morning Maggie.. Your time is up... It's time to switch, we'll be on the same track again next time."Katrina stated opening the door. Magenta got up and helped Katrina clean up the cage. Theirs was probably the cleanest cage down there. "Do you need anything Trina?" Magenta asked her, " No thanks I'm good I'll see you later." Magenta nodded and went upstairs to bathe, and change into a clean uniform. Most of the chores had been done already so she figured she'd stretch her legs a bit. 

Darian frowned. "Come now, Madam Satine..." He said as he touched her cold skin with his hand, letting her feel the blood rush through him. HE was trying to force her to feed so she would become young once more. "I am certain they are alright...I have never seen a vampire more fearsome than Master Stone...and I am just guessing here, but perhaps the puppetman did not want to return empty-handed...? Maybe he did not want to come back until he had found Master Stone..." He said with a sigh, before looking to hear a window crack open and see some small strings slowly seep in. "Speak of the devil." Darian said as the puppetman began to change back.

"Satine..." The puppetman said as he walked over, surprised at he condition. "I am sorry for being late...I have found Nathan...but he asked me to tell you that he will not be coming back for now...He did not want to tell you this in person, for fear you might follow him, and he used me as an opportunity to tell you without you knowing where he is...and by now...He is probably farther along than where it is that I have found him. He told me to tell you he was alright...and that he didn't want to tell you that he was leaving with another troupe of vampires to seek out a cure. A cure for your vampirism while maintaining your youth eternally...He believed it was something called...the Fountain of Youth...He is in Florida searching for it, but where, I do not know."

Satine shook slightly from the warmth of his skin on her cold flesh, feeling his blood rush through his veins. A sharp pain hit Satine, and she winced. "Darain please remove your hand...if I'm not careful I may drain you dry...and I wouldn't forgive myself in doing so....on the lighter side of things they well could be...but why would Nathan have left in the first place...we had a minor spat before he left.  Satine looked toward the window, to see the strings. She smiled softly though over joyed that was the only smile she could manage..."You've come back...Where's Nathan...?" she asked and waited. "Why? What is he doing? Why wouldn't he want me to go with him? We do everything together... almost.  A cure? Is he daft? There is no cure for vampirism...the fountain of youth is just a myth...it doesn't exist...plus he does realize that if it exists and if he finds it and if cures vampirism we wouldn't be able to be together, he would break me...we are matched in speed, though he's stronger than I am, he'd always have to be gentle with me..." she stated the last bit was mostly to herself. "Even after Nathan broke you...you still went to find him...for me...to make me happy...while you were gone besides being worried I was thinking of names....I owe you...so I will become your master...after I get I have something to eat to return myself to health...Darian would you mind getting me something?"

"Fresh blood." Was all Darian said. "Your body won't be able to live to its fullest abilities if you eat refridgerated blood. You need it fresh, otherwise you'll just go sick from going cold turkey to something so weak again." He said as he wiped his neck for her. "Go on, Madam Satine...I don't mind. I trust you'll only take the amount you require."

The puppetman walked over and placed a hand on Satine's shoulder. "He wants the both of you to be cured of this vampirism...to become human once more with everlasting life...So long as the waters of the fountain of youth remain in your body and in your bloodstream...you won't age and you'll stay the age you currently are...So we need you to look young again if you wish to stay young."

Satine tilted her head slightly, he was right, the blood that has been cold and frozen lacks certain nutrients compared to the fresh blood. Even after drinking it she'd hardly regain anything after not feeding for the past couple of days and fall ill again. "Darian....you may trust me...but I don't..."

Satine then turned her attention to the puppetman, "What...now you must be telling a story, Nathan enjoys being a vampire...he's never shown otherwise...he'll lose his strength..and speed...we'll be weak and if the house is under attack we will be useless." She started thinking maybe returning to human would be a great idea, but at the same time the negatives were beginning to out weigh the positives. Plus they may lose control of the household. "Yes...you're right..." she sighed and moved closer to Darian. "I'll make this as painless as possible...I promise. You'll feel a light pressure." She stated then kissed at his neck softly feeling his pulse and the blood flow, Satine then sank her fangs into his flesh pumping in a numbing pleasurable fluid if you will never wanting to cause pain to those she fed from. His blood poured into her mouth, and as it did her heart took it greedily sending it throughout her body. She took half of what she normally would, knowing his illness, though it was extremely hard to stop. Satine gently pulled her fangs out, licking the holes so they could close up. She looked better than she was before. "What time is it?" her body wanted more, needed more... She needed to find it soon so she could drink her fill. Her body was reacting from the withdrawl. 

The puppetman shook his head. "He doesn't care...He told me he wanted you to be happy...so long as he remained young and lived forever, he didn't care if he lost his speed and power. He just wants you, and for you to feel like a normal human. And he knows that the creatures of this house will still protect this place and obey him despite his loss of powers."

Satine tilted her head and looked at the puppet again listening. 'He doesn't care? He speaks of how dominate the vampire race is and his stregth, yet he doesn't care wether he keeps it or not?' she thought it didn't sound right. "I am happy...granted depression does sink in from time to time every some odd decades...even if he finds it, I don't think I could be a normal human again...I've lived so long as a vampire I would have to retract my body everything..." she stated trying to think of how this may work and all the systems of it. "Nathan know's he'll never lose me....he knows I love him..and he loves me. Yes I'm sure they will they have done so for years. They might still obey but then again they might not..." Satine concluded. "Darian are you alright? And do either of you know the time or whether the sun has set?"

"My apologies madam...The sun is just now going down. It will only be some more moments before it is safe for you to roam the halls of the manor once more." Darian replied as he looked out the window to double check his assumption. The puppetman frowned. "I don't know. This is the message he told me to tell you and this is all I know to tell you." He said as he placed a hand on hers. "Feed from that human. You look terrible...sickly...Rest...recover, please."

"Don't be sorry dear...I was merely making sure you were alright...Thank you dear," Satine stated smiling softly, she figured he might be in pain plus her feeding from him wasn't helping. "You've told what you know, thank you...No dear, I don't trust myself to drink any further from him...." She stated, he was sick and slowly dying, she wanted to honor his request of not taking the life from him and in her state she might. Then she remembered something important, "Go find Magenta...she should still be downstairs unless her and Katrina have switched..." Satine remembered how powerful a werewolves blood was, rare, nutritious, though quite addictive. 

"I have already asked someone to allow Katrina to switch spots with Magenta...I will fetch her and bring her here so that you can be fed, Madam Satine." He said as he turned and left. Darian roamed the halls until he had found Magenta and approached her. "I am glad to see you are alright now, Lady Magenta...Madam Satine wishes to see you...She requires your blood so that she can recover quicker." He bowed to her. "Keep Katrina company while she is down in the basement, please?" He said before turning to leave.

Satine nodded to Darian, staying in the bed. "Thank you, Darian after you find her... If you don't return back, please get some rest. You need it and I'll be fine." She stated smiling softly at him. 

"Yes, I'm alright now Thanks, Darian.." she stated and smiled "Does she? What for..? Recover? What's happened to her?" Magenta asked worriedly Satine was normally good about feeding, something didn't seem right. At Darian's next request she thought a moment, "Of course I'll keep her company..." She smiled and went to Satine. Magenta knocked on the door, waiting for answer. "Enter dear," Satine called. Magenta entered and went to Satine's side. "Mistress Satine..what's happened, you look so...weak and frail, and you have wrinkles...?" 

Satine took Magenta's hand gently, "It's a long story, dear...now I need a favour, I'm not ordering you or commanding you...you can say no, if you don't want to...May I feed from you? Your blood is very powerful, and instead of draining many others..I ask to take some from you." Satine stated waiting for Magenta's answer. Magenta thought for a minute, she had nothing against Satine, she was always so kind and nice to her. Magenta sat down on the edge of the bed, "Of course...ma'am...you can feed from me." She stated as she inclined her neck tilting it to the side, to give her easier access. Satine sat up she ran her hand up Magenta's arm. "I'll be gentle...dear," with this she sank her fangs in, and started to pump in the chemical to make it feel good. Magenta winced at first then relaxed feeling her blood being drank. Satine continued to drink, making her look and feel the way she had before, but Satine didn't want to stop, Magenta's blood was beautiful, so rich and thin flowing down her throat like water would. Her vampire instincts just wanted more, needed more. Magenta was okay for a while, then her head started to hurt a bit, starting to feel cold, it felt strange, it didn't really hurt but her heart was speeding up. "Satine..Satine!!.."Magenta freaked slightly and Satine held her gently but tightly.Magenta was getting weaker from the feeding, she felt tired, and out if nowhere she passed out. Satine noticed the body go limp and a change in the heart. Satine pulled out as the blood coursed through her, closing up the wound. 

The puppetman was in the room as he watched her begin to feed from the wolf girl. He frowned and walked over to the girl as she began to cry out to Satine and held her hand to comfort her. "S-Satine...Calm down...You'll drink her dry...How is she to recover...?" He said before catching her when she fell unconsciously. He held her and picked her up before laying her down on the bed once Satine had closed the wound. "Will she be alright...? She looked so scared."

Satine's chest heaved as the werewolf blood coursed through her. Magenta's blood was similar to a drug, it was that powerful and that addictive. Satine was ashamed of herself, she couldn't remember the last time she did that. Normally taking just what she needed, but it was too good to resist especially with the condition she had been in. Satine had restored herself to her normal looks and strength. "I'm so sorry Magenta... I didn't mean to..." She stated softly petting her hair. "I haven't drained her to the point of death....what I took has made her dizzy and took her strength...Magenta should be fine when she awakes from her slumber....she just needs time to rest and restore her blood again, and that should only take a few days, being faster than a human, I doubt Darian's heart would have lasted if I did that to him....yes being lower on the food chain is quite scary, I didn't mean to hurt her..."

The puppetman shook his head. "It isn't your fault. You needed to survive and you still let her live. You should be happy that she is alive after that." He moved over and patted her shoulder. "Is Darian going to die...? I've grown fond of him...He's been like my creator yet he is not my owner." He said as he sat down next to her, a worried look on his face about the death of his human friend that was inevitable unless he swallowed his pride and turned into a creature of the night like the rest of the household.

"...but it is...I let myself get to that point, endangering the whole household...I stopped by I didn't want too...I wanted more of it...I'm shocked I did stop." she stated looking at Magenta, then her hands, then to him as he touched her shoulder. Satine sighed, with no sign of a smile, "Yes...Darian is very sick... He is dying, that's why I haven't fed from him. Until now..he becomes weaker by the day. He refuses to join us to be a monster like us...so I respect his decision...as much as I don't want to loose him nor does Magenta and Katrina...Katrina's going to be devastated she's grown fond of him too she's never been closer with someone other than Magenta...She mustn't know about this nor should Magenta...the only thing I can think of is the fountain of youth, if it's real and if Nathan brings it back, he may agree, if so I'll give him my share of it so long as he accepts." there was nothing Satine could do and she felt bad that she couldn't persuaded Him to live. 

"Let us hope that Nathan brings back the waters of life soon...Darian's clock is ticking fast." He said with a sigh as he looked to Satine. He patted her head. "Please Satine. Do not worry. I'm sure Nathan will make it back in time. He seemed pretty confident with himelf and his mission...I'm certain he will be back as soon as possible with the waters." He smiled and patted her head once more. "Shall we go and leave Magenta to sleep...? We should check on Darian...He didn't seem like himself today. And not because of his sickness."

"That's if it exists and if he can fund it...legend has it, it was lost many years ago, people die try trying to get to it. I know it is a couple more days or so at most. I always worry and so much more now a days...." She stated it was a fact so much continued to happen. Satine thought for a minute, "Yes let her sleep she'll need it...yes something is bothering him, other than dying

"Perhaps you should go and confront him about this...? He deserves to be happy in his last moments, yet he obviously seems troubled by something. He would hardly know me, me talking to him would not have as much of an impact as his...'Mistress' or 'Madam' or whatever the class is that he calls you within the household."

"Perhaps you're right, I should talk to him. Specially when who knows how much time is left...and we have no preists so...yeah I'll go talk to him to hopefully relieve his burden... I'll see you later and we'll talk about getting you a name...alright? What anyone calls me always changes..." Satine stated then stood walking out of the room to hunt for Darian, catching his scent following it until she saw him, "Darian..?"

Darian was cleaning the pantry of the kitchen when Satine had arrived. He turned to her and coughed a little bit but smiled to her. "Yes, Madam Satine? What is it?" He put down the feather duster and walked over to her, standing in front of her with a smile as he listened to the order he expected her to give him.

"Oh relax Darian..please. I want to talk to you," she stated moving to a chair, motioning for him to sit with her. She smiled softly, she cared for him and respected the life he has though it's fading from him. "Besides the obvious what's troubling you? You've been acting out of sorts and there's a certain gleam in your eyes...please tell me, it might make you feel better..." Satine stated wanting to help him. 

He shook his head. "It is nothing...I just cut ties with someone I've cared for for a while. My disease will soon kill me and its best if I cut all ties with anyone but the people who knows of my disease. It will make it easier for them, and so far only you know about this disease Madam Satine. I know that you will not grieve as much as Katrina for my death if she had known about this disease and cared for me as I once cared for her."

Satine's face became saddened, "I see...does she know of your feelings...? Katrina? The poor thing...she's hard to understand at times....being a cat, she's very independent while being dependent at the same time...also difficult to tell her feelings one minute she can be lovable and the next seem as if she hates you...but she has her ways of showing it." Satine stated then thought a minute,  "for example...Katrina will lay and cuddle with someone she cares for whether as a friend or a lover, that's why she stays close to Magenta she trusts her, but also something that Katrina does which is rare she'll either transform in front of someone from creature to human or vise versa...or she will reveal her cat form, very simple and very basic as a simple cat shows quite a bit affection from her." Satine explained to Darian, cat creatures being less known about and hardly seen being a dying people, they can be hard to understand. Satine stood up placing a hand on his shoulder, "Darian if you care so much for her, you should tell her or at least say good bye...so you can be at ease and without her possibly being more of a reck when the time comes..."

Darian frowned. "This is very much easier said than done...I figure if she hates me and continues to, the impact of my death will not be as strong for her." He replied as he stood up and placed his hand on the hand she had on his shoulder. "I will tell her..." He said before leaving, turning and walking out without excusing himself, something he rarely did, if ever. He began to roam the halls in search of Katrina, trying to figure out how he would say the words he had to say to her with the least amount of consequence.

"I'm sure it is Darian as many things are....that maybe true but what would happen after? What if she stopped hating after you're death...what if she felt guilt and sorrow not making peace with you while alive?" Satine questioned as she's lived and learned. Satine smiled softly and nodded, "Remember....her and Magenta have switched places...she's down stairs, dear...if I do not see you again, I wish you all the best with what awaits you after this. " Satine stated sitting down in the chair for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom