Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

"I see...I'm sorry, I can be of no help. not like the Master to tell a servant where he is going...I'd offer if I wasn't in heat to track him down." she stated, she was now worried what if he had gotten stuck in the sunlight? "Darian where's Katrina she normally would come and check on me...is she okay?" Magenta asked curiously unaware to whats been going on. 

"That is quite a good point...I have not seen her at all either." He said with a frown. "I bid you good day, Lady Magenta." He said as he turned to leave the basement. Once the basement was empty of his presence, he began to rush toward Katrina's room and when he arrived he began to knock on her door. "Lady Katrina? Lady Katrina are you in there?"

"Now that's frightening, now we have two people missing..." Magenta was worried for both her best friend and her Master. "Good Day Darian." she stated and continued eating her steak. 

Katrina looked to the door, which was unlocked, and put her head back down. She was still upset with him wanting to hurt Magenta, so besides her chores she's been in her room. "Leave me be...Darian."

"Lady Katrina..." He murmured as he frowned. "If that is what you wish then." He said as he turned to head downstairs. He sat down on a couch and relaxed against it, closing his eyes and sighing as he wished things would go back to before it all happened. He slowly began to drift off into a sorrow-filled sleep.

As if Katrina had seen his face, she heard his sorrow. She waited a few minutes after knowing he was gone, then slightly followed him downstairs. Katrina changed into her cat form so she could curl up easily. She then laid down by his feet seeing his eyes closed, not wanting to disturb him. 

Feeling something rub his feet, his eyes shot open and his instincts took place and he grabbed the creature with his legs but did not crush. "The hell...?" He murmured as he let the cat go and frowned, not knowing it was Katrina. "Stupid cat..." He murmured as he stood up and began to walk away. "Had enough to do with cats lately..."

Katrina cried out as he grabbed her. She rubbed the part of her her had grabbed with his legs. She heard him call her stupid and her eyes widened and her ears went back. As he walked away Katrina stood up straight still as a cat in mid-transformation, she went to full Cat creature. "....Is that all I am to you....I stupid Cat?" She spat even more upset now. "Darian I wont bother you again...and I don't want to see you either unless work related..." She stated hurt and upset, jumping to the top of the stairs going back to her room shutting and locking her door. 

He stopped in his tracks when he heard Katrina's voice and turned to see her going to her room. "K-Katrina wait!" He said as he ran upstairs and went to her door, knocking on it plenty. "Katrina please...I didn't know that was you! I didn't know that was you..." He said as his knocking soon died down. He slid down the door and frowned as he looked the door and sighed. "Fine...if that is what you wish, Katrina..." He said gently...but he did not get up. He stayed against the wall near her door and sighed as he sat there, feeling empty. 'I never thought I'd fall in love with...a creature...' He thought with a small frown.

Katrina threw herself on her bed and cried into her pillow. Until she heard him pounding on her door, her ears went back. "How could you not know?.... There's only one feline in this house, only one wolf...one amphibian....one bird....one human...and so on..." she called back, she didn't understand how he hadn't realized by now the house had one of nearly everything, except vampires there were two, until today. 

"Animals roam by the house all the time! How was I supposed to know it was not some random cat that Darlene let into the house!?" He murmured as he stood up and turned to leave. "I'll be gone then...sleep well...Lady Katrina..."

"You can easily tell by the coats...we're not all the same you know...and you've seen my coat I have leopard spots, and brown fur...." She stated tears still fell from her eyes. Katrina stood and unlocked the door, afraid to open it, then sat back down on her bed.

Even when she would open it, he would be gone. Nowhere to be seen in the hallway. He was downstairs once more on the couch, relaxing once more and remaining quiet as everything passed by him.

Katrina waited a minute or two then opened her door, he was gone she shut and locked it again. Sitting on her bed with her ears to the sides, she was more upset then mad as she changed into her human form once more. Laying down with her head in her pillow. 

"Are you alright, mistress Satine...?" The puppetman said as he looked to Satine and began to pet her head. "Please say something. Do not cry please. I am here for you. You are my owner..." The puppetman said gently as he began to poke her with his soft hand gently.

Though it was day light Satine couldn't sleep. She was so worried about Nathan. She looked at the  puppetman as he spoke. She shook her head gently, she was not alright, she was afraid Nathan wouldn't return, hurt or even dead. "I can't cry....I've already cried...I can only cry maybe once or twice every century....you don't understand...without Nathan I'm nothing....I cannot bare another loss. "

"Mistress...I am sure he will return. Please do not mourn." He said as he poked her eyes with his soft hands, not poking her eyes but poking her eyelids as they were closed. "Keep your eyes closed...rest...I will be here for you. I am sure that man will be back by the time you awaken."

"I hope so...with this unlike it's hard not to so many things could have happened." she stated closing her eyes. Her eyelids twitched feeling his hands on her eyes. "My mind is burdened it is hard to silence these thoughts...but I am no good to anyone with out rest. Indeed I hope he doth return, he is much more than just a man...he's my friend." she stated drifting off to sleep, holding the puppet like a doll or Teddy in a child's  arms. 

When she was asleep, the puppetman frowned. He doubted that Nathan would return anytime soon, and he didn't wans to began to use his strings to have him take the form of Nathan. The puppetman walked over and sat down on the bed next to her. He reached out and carressed her cheek gently as he spoke to her. "Wake up Satine...I'm home..." He said gently.

Satine awake to a voice and a caress of the cheek. She opened her eyes to see Nathan sitting on the bed. Her eyes widened thrilled that he was home. "Nathan!..." she sat up quickly wrapping her arms around him. "Where have you been? You had me worried sick. Don't ever do that to me again." she stated not wanting to let him go. 

"Uh...I was just out...Some business had me busy for a while, mist-Satine..." He murmured as he stood up. "I am sorry to worry you. But...I've gotten tired from all that I've done...I've just arrived to tell you that I'm here...if you'll excuse me...I will go to my room to rest....please do not disturb me, I may be up there for quite a while." He turned and began to make his way toward the door.

Satine looked confused as he pull away from her, "Just out...in the middle of the day? What business have you in the day light?" She asked him curiously with a small laugh, her smile then faded. "Nathan you seem so stiff..." Satine stated then realized, "Nathan, are you still sour from last night?....I'm sorry... Here, come to bed? Lay here with me, the light is still out you don't have your robe, you  could get burned." She stated and in less than a second Satine was out of bed, standing behind him, and was massaging his shoulders. "My love, Stay with me now... and tonight, we'll have some fun...I promise. Hm?" Satine whispered softly into his ear, still massaging his shoulders trying to make him relax. Something didn't seem right about him though, maybe he was just tired from the day, and upset from last night. 

The puppetman bit his lip. He couldn't break character by denying...so he nodded. "Yes....alright...perhaps you are right, Satine." He said before taking her hand and walking her over to the bed. He smiled and laid down on it before patting the area next to him. "I am...quite tired as well...I guess I could sleep in here...So shall we?"

Satine watched him carefully he was acting funny, and she was concerned for his sake. She smiled as he took her hand leading her to bed, she sat on the bed. Satine thought a moment this sounded like Nathan, but his words didn't seem to fit. Satine crawled close to him and went toward his neck hovering above it slightly, normally she could smell his sent easily, but she couldn't find it, "Nathan...You do love me...don't you?" she whispered softly into his ear.

"Of course Satine...I do love you." He said with a smile as he turned to her, not knowing what she was up to. He smiled and leaned in and put his forehead on hers as he looked into her eyes. "I love you immensely my dear...I wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt you." He smiled and moved to lay in the bed and pulled the covers over his body to his neck. "Now then...lets get some sleep, Satine."

Satine smiled softly, "Just checking...." she stated looking into his eyes, analyzing them. "I know...you're foolish sometimes as am I...I'm sorry and I forgive you...about last night." Satine moved close snaking some of the blanket off, "Oh, my darling..." she sighed kissing his neck gently, he seemed so tired, and she had fed, and was full, she intended to repay the favor, he helped her fed and she was going to give some back. Just then without warning she sank her fangs gently into his shoulder, feeling an odd texture that wasn't anything like Nathan's internal structure she pulled out..."You're not Nathan!!" she whispered in shock, her heart sank once more. "How dare you trick me like that!" She caught her voice, "Get out!!! GET OUT!!!" she yelled now on her feet. 

Back
Top Bottom