Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

Katrina blushed at his words, "Yes... Yes Darian...I'm ready. " she stated he had gotten her worked up and with her being in heat, she wanted it even more. She sat up slightly unhooking her bra then laid back down ready for what he was going to do to her.

"I will mate with you...Thats what you're in heat for this week...yes? I promise to sate all your urges to the best of my abilities..." He said gently as he reached down and began to unzip his pants, letting out his cock and began to prod her with it, letting her feel it before he began to slowly push it into her, moaning into her lips as he did so.

"Alright....Yes I am in heat for the week." she stated confirming. Katrina whined feeling him at her opening, this was it. Katrina moaned and whined feeling him slowly push in feeling him on her hymth. Katrina's nails lightly dug into his back.

He did not care for her sharp nails digging into his back, he expected this as much from her first time, from what he knew anyway. He slowly pushed it into her until it was in enough for her to handle, not wanting to give her too much pain by going all the way inside of her the first time. "Are you ready...?"

Katrina was feeling many different things, at the moment, pressure, pain, love, fear, trust, so many mixing at once. She waited a moment before saying okay trying to get used to the size in her. After a moment, "Yes I'm ready...I think..."

He nodded and began to kiss her once more, slowly thrusting into her, letting her feel the new shape inside of her pussy that was moving around, trying to give her the best pleasure it could. He moaned into her lips as he did this, loving the feel of her pussy around his cock only made him love this much more.

Katrina kissed him back, then whined as it hurt some moving in and out of her womanhood. Her claws dug in again then back out not causing him to bleed. As he was being gentle with her she had to do the same for him, unsure if a scratch from a cat creature might turn them, but they aren't sure, right now it's just the bite. Katrina doesn't want to infect him during this that could be bad. After a bit Katrina began to enjoy it more. Her breath deepened and she moaned some, it began to feel really good. 

Darian's thrusting continued, making sure to be extra careful with her all the while going enough to give her the pleasure she would want. He continued to kiss her, not caring for the nails digging into his back as he did so, his eyes closed as he moaned into her soft lips that were under his as he continued to make love to her. He could feel that soon he would begin to cum, but he wondered where Katrina would want him to do this.

Katrina moaned from under him feeling an extreme amount of pleasure.  Her Walls began to squeeze him, getting closer to cumming. Katrina ran her fingers through his hair, kissing him still.  The parts of Katrina's mind that were animalistic, while also being in heat would want him to be inside of her. 

He couldn't hold it any longer, her walls squeezing around him so suddenly only made it much tighter and much more pleasurable for him as he continued, feeling her hands going through his hair only making him love the situation more because he knew it was coming from Katrina. It would not be long before soon he started to cum inside of her, his warm jizz filling her as he kissed her, almost falling to tears in happiness.

As he came inside of her, her eyes widened, she came as well. Their juices mixing and intwaining together. She pulsed and throbbed against him, her walls still contracting. Katrina was panting, sex takes a bit out of a person, though as amazing as it was. Katrina kissed him back, unsure of his expression he seemed happy but looked like he was going to cry. "Darian...are you ...all right?" she asked softly and curiously.

"I am just so happy I was able to spend time with you like this before I turn...I want to love you in both the forms that I will be...human and creature..." He said as he held her close, staying next to her as he laid there gently. "Lets go to sleep...I will be here when you wake up...I promise my love..." He said gently, his eyes closing slowly before he passed out.

Katrina smiled, She was happy that he was happy. "You are certain that... you still wish to become one?" She asked making sure he hadn't changed his mind. "Alright love, so long as you promise." she smiled cuddling closer to him. Katrina kneaded her fingers into a pillow before drifting of to sleep. 

The puppetman roamed the halls, wandering aimlessly as he awaited for Satine to awaken. He wanted to be with her but he allowed her to sleep peacefully with the new that Nathan had for her, though she still seemed to doubt him. He sighed as he continued to walk, hoping that someone would engage him in conversation or something.

Satine had reawaken from her nap having fallen asleep in a chair. She then returned to her room to check on Magenta. Magenta was still out of it, being nearly drained. Satine sat with her, petting her gently. Satine then decided to pick Magenta up and bring her to a guest room, for it was closer than her's. Satine laid her down on the bed, tucking her in, petting her softly. "I'm so sorry dear..." Satine stated softly, before leaving the room. Satine went back to her room making sure her sheets were clean and free of blood.

After a bit Magenta awoke, slightly dazed, she didn't remember what happened or what room she was in. Magenta stood and walked out of the room. She put her hand to her neck feeling where Satine drank from her, then remembered. Magenta then saw the puppetman, and walked toward him, leaning against wall along the way. Catching but to him, "Hey, How's Satine..?" She asked weakly and softly.

The puppetman stopped in his tracks and turned his head completely around to look at her before his body followed suite. He walked back toward her and shook his head. "Satine's still...Sick...At least thats what I believe...But she is better than before." He said with a small frown. "I wish my mistress would hurry and recover. It does not do me good to see her like this and it pains me ever so to know I cannot do anything to help her in her time of need."

Magenta listened to his words as he spoke. She could tell he was worried for Satine. "She just needs to drink her fill, she'll...she'll feel better once the Master returns." she stated softly. Adjusting herself on the wall, still weak and tired from being fed from. "Other than upset how are you?"

"Wooden. Dead. Masterless. Pretty much the same I've been for the past century." He said with a shrug as he seemed to look distant as if in thought before returning to the planet. "Magenta, I just realized you were out of a cage...Everyone said you were in heat. Did you break out again?"

Magenta blinked at him, for a moment, "Oh...I'm sorry... Well hasn't Satine agreed to become your Mistress?" She asked curiously. Magenta looked at him confussed a moment. "Oh no...I didn't break out the first time, it's indestructible. The Master had left the open and I walked out. This time...my cycle is up, I don't have to be in a cage anymore, it's Katrina's turn now...we're normally together but the Master made my heat cycle come early." Magenta explained it was how the cages downstairs worked or for prisoners who threaten the castle, or to keep the new captured slaves.

"I see...and no, she is not my mistress yet. She has not named her new puppet, though she has been talking about several names for me, though has not chosen one specifically." He replied. "Perhaps you should check on Katrina? She must be awfully lonely down there, and from what I've heard since I've arrived...She's helped you a lot when you were in the cage."

"Then why be depressed, you'll belong to her soon unless she does something stupid...I'm sure she'll pick a great name for you..." Magenta stated she was still tired and weak. "Oh it is....I should check on her since I haven't in a few hours. Though that wasn't all my fault.... Poor Trina she's been sad lately...though we all have it's not the same anymore...Katrina and I always help each other, we tend to sleep in the same bed though we have our own compared to the others who have to share." Magenta explained. "I'll see you later I'm gonna make sure she's alright." She stated as she turned holding onto the wall heading to the basement. As she slowly and carefully went down she could smell Trina's heat and someone else. Magenta approached the cage to see Katrina fast asleep with Darian both naked. Magenta shook her head and sighed. 'Someone needs to explain this better...the cage it to keep men away from the females, the females have no control over themselves, they'll fight and love anyone at this time.' Magenta thought to gerself and smiled and walked back upstairs. She had used a lot if engery while missing more than half of her blood she felt dizzy, Magenta nearly fell but forced herself to the living area collapsing on the couch.

The puppetman shrugged to her comment of him being owned though it did not feel like it yet. When Magenta turned to leave, he turned and headed back to go and see Satine. He walked inside, making sure the room was dark for it was still somewhat daytime and approached her. "Mistress Satine? Are you able to speak at the moment?"

Satine changed her sheets whether they were dirty or not, just to be sure. Satine was still unable to get Nathan off of her mind. 'He's strong and smart he'll be fine...and he'll be home soon. As soon as he finds the fountain...' She thought telling herself all will be well, until he returns home safetly. Satine sat at a small desk in her room, for if she didn't want to go into her office, balancing out the checkbook, trying to distract herself. She didn't hear the puppetman come in at first, until he spoke. "Hm? Yeah...sure what's on your mind?" She asked turning around to face him.

He approached her and frowned. "Something on your mind Mistress Satine?" He said with a tilt of his head before he shook his own to remind himself of what he came to her about. "I came to ask you...whether you will take me as your puppet fully...I require a name and then I must bond with you so that you will become my new owner." He said as he walked over and placed a hand on hers, feeling her cold skin against his fake one.

"Only Nathan...and that Darian is okay, and that I haven't terrified Magenta and How Katrina is going to handle Darian's news and then passing...." Satine stopped herself she had more on her mind than she thought. "Go on.." She said and listened to his questions. "You do me a soild, I do you a soild that's how it works." Satine stated he saved Darian then went to find Nathan. "Bond? As in how?" She asked curiously. "Do you have a name that you like? One you've heard on your travels that sounded good to you?" She asked not wanting to pick a bad name for him. "I was thinking you told me...that you were looking for someone like you cold, empty, lifeless...but what is to happen when Nathan returns with the waters and it does cure me...I'll no longer have those qualities, I'll be alive, my icy flesh will be warm, and will have a heart beat again. What happens then?" she asked curiously not wanting him to be stuck to her if he wouldn't want a living person.

Back
Top Bottom