In The Heart Of A Demon

Draco snorted a little. “no I am not bad at sex! I'm amazing at it! I could prove it to you if you'd let me!” he teased snickering a little. “i'm AMAZING in bed, topping AND bottoming!” he admitted smirking a bit.

Harry growled a little. “i'd have known if I was a demon.” he hissed his eyes narrowed as he sniffed again, his long pink cock twitching with lust. “you smell like.”he ran his cool nose against the others neck. “you smell like woodsmoke and falling snow.” he mumbled softly, his hands slipping up the others inner thighs. “almost... irresistible.” he muttered softly, licking the others neck. “i can't seam to control myself...”

"uh-huh. Well you have had enough practice."The naive angel answered, while was embarassed at the idea of sex,and draco doing it, he had no idea it was because it WAS draco that he was so twitchy. Of course, normal people would know, but raphael had been raised in a sinless heaven, so he was completely naive.

"Almost?"Belial bristled a little sighing quietly as he shuddered, closing his eyes at the touch."I should be irresistable. I am one of the seven vices."He smirked tugging harry close, kissing him slowly.The cool skin felt so good to his always overheated body.

he smirked a little. “oh please, I was good at birth.” Draco bragged chuckling a little before he leaned forward and kissed Raphael right on the lips, giving him a passionate kiss before he hopped to his feet, yanked on his pants and headed off to get something to eat.

Harry smirked a little as he bit the others neck a little. “i could resist you, if I wanted to.” he purred smirking a little, his fur as cool as a summer nights breeze, refreshing to Belial's hot flesh. “mm your so warm.” Harry purred as he he kissed the other, slipping his tongue into the others mouth as his claws dug into cloth and began to slowly rip the pants apart. “i wonder, if I could manage to top you.” he growled, smirking a little. “i wonder how hot your tight demon ass would feel against my thick dick?” he mused smirking a little. “mmm I bet you'll squeal when I fuck you into the mattress won't you?”

Raphael looked startled at the kiss blushing as he followed the other downstairs. The poor poor naive angel. He was confused on what was going on with his body. He felt hot and feverish."Draco what was that for?" he asked sitting down at the table.

"hmmmm better demons than you have tried. Tried and failed." belial growled rolling them over pinning him. Moaning at the cool skin it felt so amazing to feel actual cold" though you are welcome to try if you think you can." he growling grinding against him.

Draco smirked a little shrugging a little. “i felt like it.” he stated simply. “plus you look all sexy and adorable when you blush.” he teased the poor Angel, Draco loved making the man blush and feel aroused, knowing that eventually the Angel would no longer be able to resist him. “want something to eat?”

Harry smirked a little. “but you forget, I'm no ordinary Demon, nor am I an ordinary human.” he purred running his suddenly ice cold hands down the others body, moaning as his fingers settled onto the others ass, wetness suddenly sliding down the demon's crack as mist formed in Harry's paws, slicking the soft flesh with cool wet water as a pad started rubbing the puckered entrance, rubbing his cock along the other demon's, setting his teeth to the others flesh again and nipping and biting while a cold wet paw wrapped around the fire demon's cock, giving it a firm squeeze and a long stroke. “i know I can top a wussy little pussy boy like you.”

"Food would be nice."Raphael said blushing harder at the compliment, smiling a little as he watched the other. not realizing that draco was leading him on a merry chase, that would eventually end with his giving in.

Belial growled sighing in pleasure as he thrust into the other's hand, despite preferring to top and being a rough top at that, he was a unusually submissive bottom when he did give in and bottom. Shivering a the cool touch he whined quietly, kissing the other hard."A wussy pussy?"He asked raisign a eyebrow, wanting to make sure he understood the words for a insult before he hurt the other. Far enough removed in both age and home world, that he sometiems didn't understand slang.

Draco smiled as he ordered a house Elf to make them something to eat before he settled into a chair with a small groan. “damn, quidditch practice really kicked my ass last week.” he muttered with his eyes closed. “my shoulder still hurts like a bitch.” he admitted cracking an eye open to watch Raphael. “so have you honestly never been kissed before?” he asked looking rather amused. “that's pretty sad Raphael. Even that Cherub we where talking to last night knew how to kiss.” he pointed out shaking his head. “you know you're never going to fit in on earth if you never get used to our customs.”

Harry purred happily, smirking as he suddenly rolled them over again, pinning Belial to the bed, one furry hand punning the others arms over his head as the other hand slipped two fingers deep inside of Belial with a small eager moan, smirking a little. “such a tight little pussy boy.” he purred ignoring the others confusion over the word wuss as his sharp little teeth dug carefully into the others neck, holding him as still as he could as he wiggled his fingers inside of the other, stretching him carefully. “mmm I'm going to enjoy this so much.” he moaned softly in Belial's ear, panting softly against the flesh of his elders neck. “gonna fuck you long and hard...”

Raphael blushed harder, smiling a little."I am used to them. I just never participate."he said smiling a little as he looked at draco,squirming under the other's scrunity."Do you want me to do something about your shoulder?"He asked already reaching for teh other.

Belial moaned closing hsi eyes as he squirmed back against the other's fingers, eyes closing as he shuddered."yes master."He muttered, having gotten that inner switch flicked, turning him submissive under the others hands.

Draco smirked a little. “your not used to them or you wouldn't blush every time I kissed you or talked about it.” he teased snickering a little as he shook his head. “no, my shoulder just needs a massage not a healing.” he admitted rolling his shoulder. “healing it would be a bit of a waste of energy don't you think? Besides you already healed me once today.” he smiled at the other. “i'll just make Belial massage my shoulder, he's the one that aggravated it anyway.”

Harry smirked as he flipped Belial onto his belly, lifting his hips with his fingers still stroking and wiggling deep inside of the other, panting softly as he pinned Belial's head down with a fistful of hair, one clawed foot pinning Belial's left hand to the bed as he rubbed his cool length along the others balls before removing his fingers, and slipping inside the hot, tight ass of a fiery demon with a long, loud groan. “oooh yes, so tight, so hot.” he moaned smirking as he yanked Belial's head back. “tell me who owns your ass.” he ordered with a snarl, promising pain if Belial answered wrong. “tell me who's dirty little slut you are, and then tell me what you are, dirty little pussy boy slut.” he growled smirking darkly. “say it! Or you will suffer.” well, Harry was a demon after all wasn't he?

Raphael growled, glaring at the young blond, sulking at the idea of belial touching his draco again. Poor naive angel not realizing that he was in love. 'With your luck belial'd just aggravaate it even more. I'll rub it, and heal it to."He said nodding a little, assuring himself that it was what needed to be done.

Belail moaned, whimpering as his head was pulled back, squirmign a little as he shifted against the other, moaning as the other moved into him."You do. I am your pretty little slut...all yours..."He muttered before pausing, his confusion on the slang coming forward again."Pussy boy slut...yours?"he asked, sounding confused as he looked up at the young demon.

Draco felt very pleased with himself as he nodded. “your right, Belial probably would.” he agreed suddenly shedding his shirt, baring soft firm pale flesh to the angel with a freshly bruised shoulder that Draco had spelled into being. He doubted Raphael would notice. “thanks Raphael, I really appreciate it.”

Harry snickered a little and shook his head. “close enough.” he decided, thrusting into the other hard and past, panting eagerly. “you like it rough Don't you demon?” he demanded, slapping their balls together as he took Belial just as harshly as the lustful demon had taken Draco, gripping his hair tightly to hold him still as his toes curling into the bed and pulling backwards, ripping sheets, bedding, and feathered mattress as he took Belial, muttering nasty dirty things in the man's ear before wrapping an ice cold hand around the others cock and began to stroke. “cum, cum for me you dirty little whore.” Harry ordered, arching as he forced his own orgasm back.

Raphael winced looking at his shoulder, frowning as he tugged the boy down onto his knees, studying his shoulder, sighing quietly as he gently massaged the area, healing the bruise as he did."I'm going to have to tell belial he's a ass. This looks worse then your usual bang ups."

Belial whimpered at the comand, shivering as he came, squirting over the other demons fingers as his eyes closed, claws ripping at the bedding under his hands. Fire playing through his grip, literally burning himself up with lust as he came, satisfied and broken to harry's will...at least for the moment,

Draco chuckled a little and fell obediently to his knees, glancing backwards to get a good view of the others cock, licking his lips a little. “oh that feels good.” Draco moaned as lewdly as he could manage, which was a lot. “Belial didn't give me the bruise Raph.” he stated simply. “a huffelpuff with a bludger bat did.” he stated simply. “you know I'm at just the right height to teach you about blowjobs.” he teased smirking a little, hoping that Raphael knew what those where, just so he could see the Angel blush again... of course if he didn't know, then maybe Draco might have to show him. Mmm yum, win win no matter what happened.

Harry smirked and growled as he thrust a little harder, and a little faster before he too finally let himself Cum, tossing his head back and unleashing a high pitched sound that almost sounded like the tinkling of breaking ice, flooding Belial's ass with cool, cold cum easing the burning lust deep inside of the other as he panted, smirking darkly. “such a pretty Demon, all broken under me.” he growled unpinning the other from the bed and yanking Belial's head to his crotch. “clean me, and suck me off and then you can be done.” he decided, holding the others nose to his cool cock, the tip smearing pre cum along Belial's cheek. “go on pet, suck your masters dick like a good little whore.”

raphael blushed at the boy's moan, "But he didn't help."he whined absently stroking his fingers over the slightly bruised skin, sighing a little, not realizing that having the boy kneelign in front of him, was giving the man a perfect view of how closely snug his pants fit. Before pausing as the boy spoke."What?"He asked, naively curious, not realizing he was giving draco the perfect opening he needed.

Belial growled softly, fire in the words as he glanced up at the other through his fire red hair, snarling a little as he let the other manhandle him. Smirking a little as he lowered his head to the other's cock, doing as ordered like a good little whore. Centuries of practice coming out as he worked on cleaning harry.

Draco shrugged a little his eyes fixed on the others crotch, smirking a little. “you don't know what a blowjob is?” he asked curiously. “here, lemme show you.” he offered standing up suddenly and sitting Raphael in a chair. “here, you need to sit here.” he ordered calmly. “and stay relaxed.” he ordered dropping to his knees again and pulling the others pants down, gripping the angel's length in hand and running his tongue over the tip before the angel could even think to protest.

Harry moaned, smirking as he thrust into the others mouth, licking his lips as he tipped his head back shivering eagerly as he felt the other Demon owning his cock like the master he as. “mmm yeah that's it slut.” he moaned shuddering happily. “oooh yeah your good, I'm already so close to cumming.” he groaned smirking as he arched his back, thrusting himself in as deep as he could go, forcing his dick deep into the demon's throat before he shuddered and came, spilling his cool seed don the demon's throat with another high pitched sound that as so inhuman, and so pretty to hear before he smirked and popped his cock free of the others mouth. “such a good boy.” he purred smirking at Belial, ell aware he was probably going to get his ass owned later as punishment, but Harry didn't care, he only cared that he felt better.

Raphael yelped at the touch, as if it hurt, but moer out of surprise as he looked down shocked.Blue black eyes wide as he looked at him, whimpering quietly as he tried to push him away."D-draco what are you doing?I I don't know this...'he said sounding confused.

Belial glared at him through the fall of his hair, flopping to the side with a sigh as he curled around the younger demon, yawning as he closed his eyes."Draco's just gonna have to live with not being mine..."He muttered smilign a little as he looked at the other, amused slightly."Gotta teach the young demon his place..."He muttered feeling sleepy.

Draco smiled up at the Angel his head tilted. “it's ok Raphael, it's not bad.” he promised before he pouted a little. “please won't you let me? You helped me and made me feel good, I ant to make you feel good too.” he muttered softly, his hand stroking along the others flesh gently, showing him that it asn't going to hurt, and that it did indeed make him feel good. “just this once?”

Harry smirked a little as he sighed, snapping his fingers and summoning a house elf, the creature coming with a squeak of terror as Harry demanded a cigarette, lounging on the bed easily, feeling much more comfortable with himself now as the elf came back with the cigarette on the long fancy stick, Harry lifting an eyebrow but shrugging as he gave it a try, deciding he liked it sighing and blowing the smoke out his nose. “as if you could teach me my place, Voldemort couldn't even teach me my place when I as human.” he stated simply, looking confused. “if I was always a demon, then why did I always think I as human? I mean, I even looked human, I don't EVER remember turning int... this.” he admitted indicating himself.

Raphael moaned quietly, letting his head fell back as he closed his eyes, noddign a little."Just this once."He muttered shuddering a little as he sighed, relaxing as he realized that draco wasn't hurting him, just making him feel good."good..."he muttered stroking draco's silky hair absently blushing hard.

Belial snorted laughing."Because your belief that you were human, kept you human. And would have, even if you died from it...had raphael not played a hero and tried to save you."he said shrugging a little."Narcissa's going to be pissed your smoking her cigarettes."He muttered amused."We give our children the protection of not knowing who they are, until they absolutely have to revert to demon."

Draco smirked, pleased with himself and used all of his skill to pleasure the Angel, well aware that the other would want more when he was done. He wouldn't admit it, but Raphael would be back for more, Draco knew it for a fact.

He scowled a little as he took another deep inhale, sighing a little. “well that's just crap.” he growled, baring fangs in annoyance. “if I wasn't as adaptable as I am i'd still be trying to kill you.” he complained before pausing. “or i'd still be fucking you, not sure which.” he admitted shaking his head a little. “it doesn't matter I guess.” he grumbled, still not very comfortable with the idea of being a demon, but there wasn't anything he could do about it. “and Narcissa can kiss my lily white furballs.” he grumbled blowing smoke in Belial's face before he yanked on his pants. “i'm going home.” he decided, staggering from side to side as he struggled to get used to the new length, and shape, of his legs.

Raphael whined a little closing his eyes hard.Not sure if he liked the feelings or not,but damned if it didn't feeling good. Whining quietly as he came, thrusting up a little before collapsing back in the chair limply.

Belial snorted a little laughing as he brushed the smoke out of his face, lifting his head to watch the boy struggle with his clothes."no you're not. Don't you think your friends, and dumbledore, woudl throw a apocalpictic fit when they realize you're a demon?Declare you evil and all the normal things that humans think that demons are?"He said smiling slightly.

Draco had the Angel balls deep into his mouth, swallowing down the sead before smirking as he pulled away, licking the Angel clean and tucking the angel back into his pants, kissing Raphael on the cheek. “there, was that so bad?” he asked smiling at the angel. “do you need to go lay down?.... don't tell me that was your first orgasm!?” he asked startled, and very, very pleased.

Harry paused when he realized he couldn't fit his pants on, snarling as he kicked them away and started digging in the closet for something else, yanking out a bed sheet and examining it closely before using Magic to fix it into a black skirt with a long slit all the way up to his hip on both sides, examining it before pulling it on, leaving the back of his skirt under his massive tail so it could hang free, taking another long inhale of his cigarette before he finally glanced over at Belial. “...well, I'm sure as hell not staying here.” he decided shaking his head, wondering where else he could go, all his friends would hate him, and all his enemies where here... where could he go? Into the woods?

Raphael muttered incohernantly as he sank lower into the seat, hanging there limply smiling a little, looking sleepy and content."Lay down good...."He muttered blushing at the other's words, the blush all the answer that was needed to answer that yes, it was his very first orgasm.

Belial sighed watching the young demon before shaking his head."No.You are going to stay here potter."He said tilting his head a little as he sat up starting to dress."The wards here are fine to keep anyone from getting in, raphael's here....somewhere enjoying the attentions of draco. Which I have to tell you, is disturbing.But its the only place both me and raphael can be together that you'd actually be okay in."

Draco snorted a little as he carefully picked the Angel up, cradling the other as he gave him a slow, gentle kiss as they walked before gently laying him out along the bed and tucking him in, smiling at Raphael. “i'm glad I could be your first.” Draco admitted smiling at Raphael. “you sleep. I'll get some food for when you wake up.”

Harry turned and snarled at Belial, throwing the cigarette, stick and all at the Demon. “you can't tell me what to do Demon bastard.” he hissed, rage in his eyes again. “i just found out I am an evil creature from HELL!” he spat, mist swirling around his toes. “i don't give a flying FUCK if you want to keep me safe, I don't care who you or Riphel is! I want... to go... home!” he hissed, his tail puffing out like an angry cat, fanning out behind him like a peacock as if to make himself look bigger. In all honesty though, he knew Belial was right, his friends and family would hate him when they found out he was a demon, and that pissed Harry off, he wanted to kill something, rape something, rip something apart, and had he been any other newly discovered Demon he would have been doing just that, but Harry had spent all his life forced to keep control of his emotions, and that was coming in handy now. Lucky for Belial. “as far as I'm concerned you fuckers ruined my life!”

Raphael muttered sleepily shifting to get comfortable on the bed, snuggling down into draco's bed with a happy little sigh. Despite what had put him in the sleepy mood, he looked so innocent and cute laying there.Quite content to sleep until draco woke him up.

Belial rolled his eyes a little as he got out of bed, starting to dress. "I guess raphael called in a favor for no particular reason. I must go tell him I'm leaving. I will not stand here and get berated by a kitten who hasn't learnred respect."he said shrugging as he headed for the door. Really, actually contenet to leave. After all, the man was a demon of the highest order, the only thing that truly compelled him to do anything these days was his own desires, and his truly twisted attatchment to whatever raphael wanted him to do.

Draco smiled, stroking the angel's hair, shaking his head as he stalked out into the hall just in time to hear Harry yelling and Belial getting pissy. “i hold no respect for pussy little Demons! I hold no respect for no one but myself!” Harry spat stalking after Belial. “don't think you can hold me here!” he hissed before glaring at Draco, hissing at him violently, Draco just blinking at him. “this is the thanks we get for saving your life? How rude.” “shut the fuck up Ferret and tell me how to get the hell out of here!” “no.” “...excuse me!?” Harry demanded, wrapping his hand around Draco's neck tightly and squeezing hard. “i said.. no.” Draco snarled, swallowing hard as he tried to breath. “not until...learn...control.” “I AM IN CONTROL!” Harry roared, shaking Draco before releasing him and stalking off to find the exit on his own, Draco coughing hard as he clutched his bruised neck. “great.” Draco grumbled before brightening. “now Raphael has to heal me again! Nice.” Draco purred, pleased with the way things had worked out. Harry was trapped anyway, he wouldn't be able to find his way out of the maze like Manor and even if he did the wards where strong and set to keep Harry in.

Back
Top Bottom