Faith

Loki laughed quietly."Oh well, that must be it.you're just so pretty."Loki teased amused that Blaise was letting him flirt as much as he wanted. Like Kat, blaise knew he was gay, so it was surprising that he was letting loki flirt with his best friend.

Kat sighd softly relaxing even more s she kissed him again before leaning back, a soft blush across her nose and cheeks as she looked at the slightly older man, biting her lip. Looking unsure and confused. Because she'd long ago moved away from sex, never had se that she enjoyed. With the horrors of brightwood....yea she only had memories of pain. But...Harry made her want to do things.Things she'd never wanted to do before.but she was embarassed..and unsure how to go on.

Blaise chuckled and then stood up, motioning to Loki. “would you mind joining me in the kitchen Loki?” he asked, a faint blush tinging his cheeks. “i have a... personal problem.” Hermione giggled a little and shook her head, knowing very well that Blaise didn't have a problem, but Blaise blushed when he lied, so now everyone else would think he was just embarrassed, sneaky slytherin's. Once he had Loki in the kitchen alone he sighed. “look, Draco doesn't know your gay.” he informed Loki sternly. “but he's showing some interest in you and I think it might be good for him to find someone to be with, I don't know if Dray is gay or not but... I just want you to know that he doesn't know either, he's never dated, and never loved anyone, except Kat... but I'm not sure that's actually love or if he just thinks it is.” he admitted shaking his head. “try to go slow with Draco, he scares easily.” he ordered calmly staring at Loki, wondering what the hell was wrong with him that he was letting this idiot court his best friend, not that Draco would notice for forever.

Harry smiled at her and gently nuzzled her neck again before gently picking her up and carrying her to bed, laying her gently under the covers and tucking her in, kissing her gently again before settling onto the chair he always occupied when she was 'sick' and didn't want to be touched... or Harry assumed she didn't want to be touched anyway,and opened a small pouch sitting next to the bed, pulling out a pad of paper and some crayons to play with while she rested.

Loki looked amused, a small smile curling his lips as he considered that. "...I think I've stepped into the twilight zone. You giving me a go ahead to date him."He said looking amused, tilting his head a little as he considered what was going on with Draco.Everyone knew Draco Malfoy and the horror that had faced the teen, but he didn't need to know the particulars to know that he had to go slow, espicially if Draco didn't know he was gay."Would he take it the wrong why if I didn't tell him that I was gay?I think I'd enjoy letting him figure that out on his own."He said laughing a little.

Kat smiled a little shifting to watch him as he drew, biting her lip as she reached out and fiddled with his pant leg, looking amused and content. If a little bit nervous as she tugged on the fabric."Come here."She ordered quietly looking amused before swallowing."I love you."She admitted for the first time smiling wider, wondering if she really could enjoy sex.

Blaise shrugged a little. “as much as I dislike you, your the best person to help Kat and you might be the best person for Draco and his problems too.” he admitted shaking his head as he leaned against the counter. “Draco is obsessive, he needs something to obsess over.” he smirked. “your an egotistical self adoring moron who thrives on attention. If Draco can start obsessing over you instead of himself, well, I guess I'll just have to start being nice to you now and then.” he admitted shrugging a little. “in any case if you don't tell him your gay he'll assume you where scared to tell that's all, he's had gay friends before.” he admitted with a small smirk. “when he figures out your gay just act ashamed and he'll forgive you, simple as that.” he admitted with a shrug.

Harry looked up when she tugged on his pants leg and smiled when she gave him an order, crawling into bed with her and snuggling into her happily. “love you too.” he murmured happily, gently kissing her neck, glad that he could help her, and love her, and be loved.

Loki smirked a little."Good. I do ashamed well."He said heading for the door before pausing."And I'm not a self adoring moron. I just know that I am the best in my field. No different than Kat."He pointed out snickering a little as he walked back into the other room, "I think I'm going to head home, kat's not going to be back down. It was good meeting you all."He said smiling at them. He assumed Blaise wouldn't give him bad advice, so he'd take it slow, and drop in on the potions master tomorrow under the guise of getting kat's potions. He could make them,but well, not only would he enjoy Draco's company, Kat would probably feel better having a potions master doing her potions.

Kat sighed shuddering as she closed her eyes, her neck had always been sensitive. Whining a little as she shifted looking at him,gently stroking her finger tips over his skin."...harry....have you ever had sex?"She asked softly. Because she wanted to enjoy something before the disease took that from her.

Blaise snorted a little and shook his head, looking a little startled as Draco frowned. “but you haven't had desert yet, and you haven't told me what potion I'll be making.” he complained. “stay for a while yet.” he offered Blaise lifting an eyebrow. “god dammit am I the only one who see's that he's a nuisance?!” Blaise demanded scowling at Loki. “go away.” he ordered, offering his rival a wink before stalking off, Draco huffing. “Blaise don't be rude! Just for that Loki get's to stay the night!” Hermione had her head buried in her arms so Draco wouldn't see her laughing. It was just amazing that Draco could walk so perfectly into a set up like that. For someone so smart, Draco was astonishingly dumb sometimes.

Harry blinked at her and tilted his head and then nodded holding up two fingers, whether that meant two people or two times Harry wasn't saying, but at least he would know what he was doing. He nuzzled her neck again, not fully realizing that she wanted to have sex yet, Harry had always been a little dense about stuff like that.

Lki swallowed hard so that he wouldn't laugh. For a brilliant man, and he knew Draco was brillant because only a brillant man would be a potions master at 27, but for a brillant man he was so dense. And so perfectly easy. This was going to be fun. And amused that he'd gotten himself invited to stay over.Heaving a sigh he sat down looking at Draco, pulling over a plate holding the cake to him,"Oh, and just where am I sleeping then?It seems everyone else already has all the rooms."He said smirking a little, raising a eyebrow.

Kat looked thoughtful before leaning up, gently biting his finger as he held it up in front of her face before twisting laying on her side as she studied him, pulling him into a kiss. Looking torn. Because she didn't want to take advantage of him, didn't want to press him when he was still healing himself, but also she wanted to have one good memory. One good memory to go along with all the pain. Because she knew Ashcroft's was going to be hard on her body, and she was afraid Harry wouldn't want her after she healed."Make love to me."She muttered ducking her head, blushing hard.

Draco paused at that and blinked a little, a piece of cake halfway to his mouth, the gears in his head turning then. “you can have my room, I'll sleep on the couch.” he paused then shook his head. “that's a lie... I don't sleep.” he admitted suddenly. “Blaise says I have to stop lying if I want to get better.” he admitted with a shrug. “so I'll stay in the couch and watch TV and you can have my room.” he decided happy with that idea.

He smiled as she bit his finger giggling a little and kissing her back, pausing at her request, looking hesitant, uncertain if it was what she really wanted, pressing his length against her thigh, already half hard. He wanted it almost as much as Kat did. “ok.” he mumbled kissing her neck again. “naked.” he ordered softly, stripping off his own shirt, revealing his firm body to her, struggling with the button on his pants.

Loki tilted his head studying the blond."You should sleep. You'll start killing brain cells if you don't. And you pretty boy, can't afford to lose any."he teased before smiling."I'll stay up and talk with you. After all, you're making my job easier in not making me make kat's potion."

Kat sighed softly pausing in stripping her own clothes, reaching out with hesitant fingers and undoing the buttons on his jeans before pulling her hands back, blushing hard as she undressed, sitting on the bed looking at him, looking cutely nervous and adorable in just her socks. Smiling nervously at him tilting her head waiting for him to see what was next.

Draco shrugged a little. “i can't sleep.” he admitted. “i have nightmares... I remember things.” he admitted softly, staring at his cake. “it's better to never sleep... than to see everyone I ever loved dying before my eyes all over again.” he admitted swallowing hard. “i used to think... that eventually they'd go away, that the potions where only temporary, to make life easier... and then years passed before I realized it... and now I can't even function an hour without a damn potion...” he admitted closing his eyes. “it's ironic isn't it? A potions master? Addicted to potions...” he made a face. “my Potions teacher would beat me with a broomstick if he was still alive...”

he smiled and gently slipped out of his own pants his cock half hard, but instead of having her pleasure him, the way most men would, he ignored his own needs and ran his hands carefully down her body, stroking her soft flesh tenderly, as if she was a fragile piece of glass, stroking her nipples with gentle fingertips and ran his fingers down her belly, feeling her flesh and memorizing her body, moaning softly as he nuzzled her. “pretty.” he murmured softly.

Loki snorted a little at that."Severus Snape was many things, but forgiving wasn't one of them. You wouldn't have been able to sit for a week after he smacked your ass."He said his mouth watering a little as he thought about taking Draco over his knee and 'punish' him for getting addicted."At least you know something's wrong now. And....you'll be able to fix it. Anyways, I'll stay up, we'll have a long discussion about absolutely nothing."

Kat swallowed hard, sighing sotly in pleasure."You to."she muttered blushing, slowly relaxing under his hands. Almost the fragile glass he was treating her like. After all, after being hurt so badly it was taking all her courage and love for him, not to mention trust to do this. Shifting she let her hands explore his chest, looking nervous as she closed her fingers gently around him, giving his shaft a exprimental stroke.

Draco shook his head a little and smiled a little. “yeah, I definitely wouldn't have been sitting... but then I probably wouldn't have gotten addicted in the first place if he hadn't.. you know, died.” he admitted sighing a little as he smiled. “you don't have to stay up you know... though I would like company... it gets lonely at night.” he admitted shaking his head. “it's strange. I spent so long trying to push everyone away, and now that I have friends I can't barley stand to be alone anymore.” he admitted sulking a little. “Kat broke me.” he complained.

He smiled at her and gently started kissing her all over, a tender gentle boy in personality, and in lovemaking. He gently moaned as his fingers wrapped around his cock, shivering as he gently ducked his head and ran his tongue along her length, panting softly. “wonderful.” he whispered softly, slowly pleasuring her with his tongue.

Loki snickered at that as he ate his cake, raising a eyebrow."Well,Im good at lonely nights. Talk enough to keep everything away."He said before smiling wider, before poking him in the arm, snickering a little."Don't let her hear that. Kat'll fret she really DID break you, and then worry even more."He pointed out amused.

Kat moaned closing her eyes as she shuddered, shivering harder. It felt..."Amazin'"She muttered tangling her fingers in his hair as she squirmed. Gentle had beene exactly what she needed and with every stroke of his tongue, every kiss she was healing and finding herself again. Whining softly as she came, squirming."Harry!"She whined softly shuddering in pleasure. It felt strange and so weird. A girl discovering pleasure for the first time, it was amazing.

Draco chuckled a little and nodded. “yeah she would, she'd...” he paused as she cried out and his eyes widened to the size of saucers, turning to face Loki. “...oh my god I think their having SEX!” he admitted, wondering if this was alright or not. “...s..should we stop them?” worried about Kats health, but surprisingly not upset that she was having sex with someone else. Still not realizing that he didn't love her the way he thought he did. “it won't hurt her will it?”

Harry smiled, glad that she was enjoying it, moaning softly as he licked and suckled and stroked, moaning softly as he felt her shudder, looking up at her with a tilt of his head, stopping just to be a tease. “yes?” he asked, blinking slightly, trying to look innocent and failing, smirking at her before ducking his head back down and continuing on, licking and stroking until she came.

Loki looked oddly unworried even as he studied the blond."It wont. Only reason to stop them if she'd mentally freak out. And kat knows better than anyone what she can handle."Look shrugged amused a little remembering what blaise had said. The blond thought he was in love with Kat, but was having a oddly detatched reaction for someone in love.

Kat whined softly as he teased her, shuddering fingers tugging on his hair. "Harrrryyy.."She whined softly tugging him up for a kiss, shuddering. She wanted more, her body demanded more as she shifted against him, wanting him."Pleeeassse.."She whined quietly burying her face against his shoulder,biting gently teasingly at his shoulder.

Draco bit his lip and nodded, relaxing a little as he shook his head. “well... that's ok then I guess..” he muttered poking at his cake looking upset but not jealous, not like a normal person was. He sighed a little and shook his head, standing up. “i'm going to go take a shower.” he decided, heading off to go soak in some nice hot water.

Harry smiled as he kissed Kat happily sliding along her body slowly, settling his cock along her flesh, panting softly and pausing. “ok?” Harry asked, wanting to make sure that she was really alright with this before he pushed inside and rocked her world.

Loki smiled slightly watching him go, amused at his reaction. Heading into the living room to wait.

Kat shuddered a little sighing softly as she nodded leaning up to kiss him."Fine.I'm fine."She whispered kissing him slowly, wrapping her legs around his waist, sighing as she felt him hard and wanting against her tender flesh

Draco came back out ten minutes later with damp hair and pink skin from bathing in hot water, sighing as he closed his eyes and relaxing into the couch. “Blaise is putting the kids to bed.” he muttered conversationally.

He nodded and kissed her intently as he slowly, gently slid deep inside of her, groaning happily as he gave her a nuzzle or two, smiling happily as he buried himself deep inside of her. “love you.” he mumbled happily as he began to slowly, gently thrust, pushing himself in and out of her happily, groaning at the pleasure. “so good...”

Loki smiled a little."He's good at that. Good thing he's a big kid himself."Loki said shifting and getting comfortable, close to touching the other, but not to close to be uncomfortable."You look better. Prettier."He teased.

Kat sighed in plausre, her eyes closed as she shuddered. Whining quietly as she nuzzled him back, wrapping her arms around him."good.."She muttered feeling so...it was so weird how a single act could do years worth of fear,clinging to him because she didn't want him going anywhere.

Draco chuckled a little and nodded as he looked over at Loki. “i'm not pretty.” he complained sulking a little. “i'm handsome... “ he muttered with a smile, enjoying the close comfort but not sure why, normally he hated people being so close. “so tell me about this potion.” he ordered calmly, cracking open an eye to look at Loki, not sure what else to talk about.

He groaned softly, kissing her again, holding her just as tightly as he moved inside of her, pushing in and pulling out, eagerly moaning and groaning as he started to speed up, kissing down her body again to a nipple, giving it a firm suckle as his hand gently massaged the other breast his free hand stroking the clit as he moved deep inside of her, wanting her to cum again.

Loki snickered a little as the other sulked, shaking his head a little as he considered just how pretty the man was. Shifting a little as he settled into the couch,"It's a cross between a pain reliever and a immune supresser, sort of.At the basic step up"He said sounding excited, his work was what he loved and he was good at it."The potion supresses Kat's natural defenses, magical and otherwise.She'll have to be careful, and make sure to take a nutrient potion so she wont get sick, but the potion surpresses her magic. Kills it by using a stronger donor."He frowned a little trying to figure out how to explain to this brilliant potions master in a way that would make sense."It's sort of like a blood donor for cancer, muggles do it. Replaces one with the other. And the stronger magic gives her body a kickstart, and she'll start producing a non affected magic."

Kat moaned softly squeezing her eyes shut as she came, nails biting into his back a little as she clung to him, "Harrryyy."She moaned softly blinking hard as the world went white edged, laying limpy in pleasure in his arms.

Draco pondered that and then nodded. “so.. Harry's strong magic will basically be replacing her sickly magic, that's brilliant Loki!” Draco chirped, actually looking impressed. “it sounds as if this potion might actually be interesting to make.” he admitted pondering a little. “what if her body rejects Harry's magic though? Can that happen? What would be the next course of action then?” he asked his head tilted. “and will I need to go out and get any specific ingredients? I'd like to start on the potion tomorrow if at all possible.”

he moaned loudly as she clung to him, burying himself deep inside of her and groaning loudly as he came as well, flooding her with his seed before joining her in resting, panting softly against her neck, smiling a little. “good...” he mumbled kissing her neck gently. “love you kat... be all better... promise...”

Loki ginned at the other's praise. After all, blaise was right, he enjoyed attention paid to him. "It's...interesting and difficult."He said before sighing."It's happened. And it was....nasty."He shuddered a little. "Not lethal, but painful. One ended up being a muggle...mostly. Completely magically stripped.And the other, I ended up using my own magic for it when her cousin's magic rejected her."he frowned a little."I've found that the closer a emotional and physical connection the two have before the potion, the more likehood it wont hurt as much, and the less rejection chance."

Kat muttered softly as she cuddled against him, sighing in pleasure as she relaxed"I will..."She muttered shifting and stroking his hair, worried about what he would do if she really wasn't okay.

Draco nodded, pondering that then. “...so it's... a good thing... that their...” he blushed hard, looking upset again before shaking his head. “it just figures.” he grumbled sighing a little as he closed his eyes and leaned against Loki, using his shoulder as a pillow. “Potter's always had what I wanted.” he muttered softly. “why should now be any different.” he muttered unaware of what he was doing to poor Loki. But it didn't matter, because by the Time Loki thought of a reply, Draco was asleep, actually sleeping, pressed up against Loki like he was a romantic woman hoping for a kiss in the movie theater. Poor, poor Loki.

Harry smiled as he nodded, gently nuzzling her even as she pet him, smiling happily. “tired.” he mumbled, hoping they could go to sleep now, holding her gently, like the gentleman he always was,being soft and gentle with the probably sore Kat, because as gentle as Harry was, she had still done some pretty strenuous exercise with muscles she probably hadn't used in a very long time.

Loki groaned a little, oh yea this was annoying, and amusing to. Sighing as he closed his eyes shifting a little to stretch out on the couch, letting the other rest on his chest as he fell asleep.

"Me to."Kat yawned snuggling down into him sore but happy. It was good to be there with him.Like this.

In the morning Kat swallowed hard as she slipped out of the bed, shuddering as she glanced at her arms wincing a little at the strips showing on her arms. Sighing softly, she headed for the bathroom naked, getting in a shower. Getting in as she showered, shuddering a little. Muscles slowly relaxing, and she hoped that by turning her skin a nice pink harry and the other's wouldn't see what just touching had left marks on her skin. Finishing her shower she headed back to the bedroom starting to get dressed slowly and methodically, the slowness showing just how sore and in pain she was, even as she tried not to.

Back
Top Bottom