The Dark Witch and The Blue Eyed Snake (Krys Snape and Shani)

Bellatrix began to moan again as Krys went faster then softly bit her nipple. Bellatrix looked at her, a little curiously. "It's fine." she stated. Bellatrix had never been in said postion so it was new. Moving up some so she'd be able to turn herself around. She got her self up on all fours, "Like this?" she asked. unsure if that was how Krys wanted her.

Krys smiled when she seen Bellatrix bent over in front of her, she bit her lip then grabbed Bellatrix's hips, "Yes just like that love" ,Krys said in response. She positioned herself then slid the toy back inside Bellatrix and pulled the older witch into her, Krys usually got a little rough when in this position, she pounded into Bellatrix fast and hard pulling her in as she pushed into her.

As Krys grabed Bella's hips her back arched, gasping as she entered her again, being pulled into Krys. As Krys went to town Bellatrix moaned louder as she was taken roughly and deeply. Bellatrix's hands resembled claws which were digging into the bed as She was fucked roughly by her lover, her partener. She was Krys's rag doll, at the moment.

Krys kept pounding into Bellatrix hard she loved the feeling of being dominate, she took off her tank top as she got hotter and threw it to the floor. Krys' body was drenched in sweat and she was starting to get a little tired but she didn't want to stop she wanted Bellatrix to cum over and over again, the sound of her moans drove Krys crazy, she loved knowing her lover felt good.

Bellatrix being more sensitive than before, was close to cumming again, though she didn't want to she never wanted any of this to end. Bellatrix continued to whine and moan loudly for Krys. Krys spoiled her and treated her like a queen, besides her family when she was younger, she was never treated as such by her husband not that Bella would let him, and definately never really given the time of day by the Dark Lord.

Krys pulled out of Bellatrix again and laid her back down and re entered her quickly, she held her close as she made love to her. Krys kissed Bellatrix passionately as she pushed into her hard. Krys looked into Bellatrix's eyes after breaking the kiss, she leaned her forehead against Bellatrix's and continued to thrust aiming to make Bellatrix orgasm again, this time Krys wanted to see the look in the older witch's eyes as her body filled with pleasure.

Bella sighed softly as Krys pulled out of her, then after being flipped over again she gasped. Bellatrix's chest heaved as she breathed deeply as Krys continued to make love to her. Bella moaned into Krys's passionate kiss as she pushed in hard. Bella moved with Krys's body, noticing the missing tank top. Bella's breath became shaky as she neared cumming, after a few more good thrusts, Bellatrix came, her face reveiling a look of pure bliss.

Krys continued to push in and out of Bellatrix until she knew the older witch had cum again. She stopped thrusting when she knew for sure Bellatrix had been brought to her second orgasm. Krys laid down on top of Bellatrix for a few moments running her fingers through Bella's hair, "Merlin I love you" ,Krys said breathlessly. She rolled over and laid on her back her chest moving up and down as she caught her breath.

Bellatrix stayed still as she tried to find her breath, also cooling down from her orgasm. Bellatix wrapped her arms around Krys, as she laid on top of her. "I love you too babe" she replied in the same breathless tone. Bella lay still as krys rolled off of her. After Bella had caught her breath somewhat, she looked over at Krys and smiled, "You are amazing my love." she stated softly, grabbing her hand gently. "Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked just as soft, she felt bad that Krys had given her so much pleasure and she hadn't given much in return.

Krys looked over at Bellatrix and smiled, "You can do whatever you want but you don't have too pleasing you makes me feel amazing as is" ,Krys told her, she wouldn't stop Bellatrix from doing anything if she wanted to but she wasn't going to make her do anything either. Krys leaned over and kissed Bellatrix again, "You're amazing as well my love don't ever change".

Bellatrix smiled, "As long as I'm with you, I will never change." She stated kissing Krys again then cuddling into her. She was tired and spent from such a wonderful evening with her love. A wonderful supper, a beautiful dessert, and a passionate time in the bed room, everything felt perfect and right for once. Her life couldn't have been better at this point, even her mental stability seemed to be improving.

Krys wrapped her arms around Bellatrix when she cuddled into her, everything felt so right and she never wanted to be away from the older witch. Krys loved Bellatrix and nothing could ever change that, she pointed her wand at her crotch and made the strap on disappear. Krys kissed Bellatrix on the head then leaned against her, "We should probably relieve Narcissa of her duties soon" ,Krys said quietly. "I'm gonna need a shower later, that was the best sex I've ever had made me all sweaty" ,Krys laughed a little bit and squeezed Bellatrix lightly in a loving way.

She smiled as Krys held her, she didn't pay attention to Krys getting rid of the toy. She closed her eyes as she rested, feeling the soft kiss Krys gave her. Then she sighed softly, "Oh..yeah...I nearly forgot, yeah we probably should do that. I'm such a horrible mother, nearly forgetting I had I child..." She stated a bit sadly in realization. "You're not the only one, Same here, In all of my life I've never experianced something as great as that." She smiled again nuzzling into Krys as she was squeezed.

"You're not a bad mother Bellatrix, you just finally got to relax that's all" ,Krys told her as she laid there with her. She stood up and grabbed some pajamas, "You want to take a shower with me"? Krys asked with a seductive smirk. Bellatrix had never seen Krys fully naked so she was a bit nervous but seeing that Krys had seen her naked on more then one occasion it was only fair that it happened eventually. Krys opened the door to the bathroom that was attached to the bedroom and took of the rest of her clothes and motioned for Bellatrix to follow her.

Bellatrix didn't say anything to Krys' response, it was the first time she had gotten to rest since Iracebeth was born. Bellatrix sat up and looked at her curiously, 'take a shower...together?' she thought that was another thing she hadn't done, well besides with her sisters but that didn't count they were family. She almost had with Severus but she backed out after seeing the way he had looked at Lily. She smiled back at her, What the hell, they had just had sex and it was just a shower. Plus that smirk was too tempting to resist. Bellatrix admired Krys's youthful body. Bellatrix stood walked over to her as she motioned for her to, kissing her lips softly, "You know this is the first I've seen you without clothing....you're beautful love." not that Bella loved her for her body, not having seen it besides then. She loved Krys personality, it was amazing that they did love each other,since about ten or so months ago they hated each other.

Krys blushed when Bellatrix complimented her body, "T-Thank you" ,she replied. Krys walked over to the shower and turned it on, she waited for the water to heat up before stepping in. Krys let the hot water hit her body and she sighed it felt so nice. "Get in here so I can wash you" ,Krys said looking at Bellatrix, the water dripping off of her toned body. She grabbed the soap and gave Bellatrix a cheesy smile then stuck her tongue out in a playful way, she was nervous and playing around helped her not think so much.

"You're welcome love." she smiled at her. "Aww you're so cute when you blush." She stated smiling brightly. Bellatrix waited as Krys turned the water on and let it heat up. Bellatrix laughed it sounded so odd, being washed, she hadn't needed someone to wash her besides when she was a child. But then again this was different, this was a lover washing her. Krys' body was more toned then she knew. Bella smiled back at Krys she was being silly, and it made her giggle. Bella stepped itto the shower with her loving the felt of the warm water on her flesh.

Krys ran the bar of soap over Bellatrix's body slowly, kissing her lips as she did. "You're so beautiful Bellatrix" ,Krys said quietly. She loved feeling Bellatrix so close, their bare bodies against each other felt amazing. There was something about kissing Bellatrix while the water hit them that turned Krys on, she pulled Bellatrix into her and kissed her again as she ran the bar of soap across the older witch's back.

Bellatrix sighed as Krys moved the soap over Bella's body, sighing into their kiss. "Thank you...so are you." she stated softly. Wrapping her arms around Krys' neck as she washed her. Krys' skin was quite soft compared to her rugid look. Bella and Krys were one under the water as they kissed, while Krys washed Bella's back, Bella broke the kiss a mintue remembering her hair was still up, she took out the pins letting her hair fall, but moving it out of Krys' way, kissing her again.

Krys gave Bellatrix a boo boo lip when she pulled away from her, she then smiled as Bellatrix's lips met hers again. Krys continued to rub Bellatrix's back with the bar of soap then moved down to her butt, she playfully squeezed it as she washed her. Krys loved how she could play around with Bellatrix knowing the older witch wouldn't get mad at how childish she could sometimes be. Krys kissed Bellatrix's neck up and down as she held her close to her body.

Bellatrix smiled at Krys' boo boo lips it was cute, Bella's back arched as Krys rubbed her back. Bella smiled suductively and giggled as Krys grabbed and squeezed her ass, while cleaning her. Bellatrix was a child herself, so she couldn't be mad at Krys for being one. Bella sighed as Krys kissed her neck, she loved the feel of her lips on her skin, she also loved being so close to Krys' skin and her body in general.

After Krys finished washing Bellatrix off she stood in the shower with her for a little while longer before getting out and drying off. She put on her pajamas and walked over to the bed and sat down, Krys summoned a house elf and ordered something to drink for both her and Bellatrix. Krys laid back and smiled, completely satisfied with everything at the moment.

Bella was sad once bath time was over, it was fun. Once Krys was finished Bella shut off the water, and climbed out. Taking a towel she dried herself off, putting on her night dress. Bella peeked out of the bathroom door, watching as Krys layed down. She opened the door quietly then quickly ran and pounced on the bed, on the opposite side of Krys. Bellatrix looked at Krys then started laughing, there was no real motive to why she did it, she just could.

Krys jumped a little bit when Bellatrix pounced onto the bed, she didn't expect it. She looked over to Bellatrix and started laughing with her, "You nearly gave me a heart attack love" ,Krys said jokingly. She gave her a playful scowl then grabbed her and rolled her onto her back, Krys then proceeded to tickle the older witch's sides trying to make her laugh. Krys loved playing around and she loved when Bellatrix got playful and joked around with her.

Bellatrix pouted slightly, the thought of giving Krys a heart attack wasn't nice, If she really gave her one Bella wouldn't be able to live with herself. "I sorry...Wove." She stated in her baby voice. She continued to pout until Krys rolled Bellatrix over, "Woah..."She called as she was placed on her back, then began laughing as Krys tickled her. Bellatrix was naturally playful, whether it was all in good fun, or in battle she was almost always playing. As she was tickled, Bella playfully tried to nip at Krys, she was like am over grown kitten who loved to play. Continueing to laugh while Krys tickled her, she was very ticklish.

Back
Top Bottom