Death note ~The second kira

Kali let the covers down, looking at her body for a moment them got into the shower, feeling the nice warm water then got out, walking around the dorm in a towel, looking for her brush. "hmmm where is it.." She mumbles, passing by Bryan

That was too much, seeing her wrapped in a towel was intoxicating. He got up from the couch and grabbed her by the waist. "I Don;t want to rape you" He said calmly. "But i want to fuck you so badly."
He tugged on the towel loosening it allowing it to fall to the floor. and Immoderately squeezed one of her breasts gently.

She gasped, feeling her towel suddenly being pulled down and her breast being squeezed. Kali blushed hard, stepping back " i-i though we were going to IHop?" She said, walking away slowly

"We will" he smirked staking a step towards her. "But Like I said i want to fuck you. I could have last night but didn't. I could have for months ago but i didn't want to kill you. I have already told you who I am, you didn't believe me. I was tired of no longer being feared. unfortunately you were just a bystander who claimed to be me."

She raised an brow, staring at him "that's because...i thought you was joking and i made that site to just tell people Kira.....i just though it would be fun to be like him... Bryan your creeping me out."

Kissing her roughly he tossed her to the bed. "Regardless of who I really am. I have been craving this for so long." he said climbing onto of her pinning her to the bed. "I promised to never let you die. I plan to keep that promise. But I still crave your body."
He leaned own kissing her pussy while undoing his pants pulling out a raging ten inch cock aching to invade her. "I promise you'll enjoy it."

Licking her pussy making it moist he worked it until he felt she was wet enough to take him. then moved up kissing heron the lips and slowly slid into her tight cunt.

((This is straying from Deathnote quite a bit.))

( kicking? ouch lol )

She groaned loudly as he was LICKING her from below then suddenly started side inside of her. She gasped, having this been her first time and she was very tight, also he was nearing her hymen. "i-im t-too tight..!" She moan out

"No, you're not, just relax." He said coming his hand through hr hair. "If you relax it won't hurt as much."
Most women were so tense during their first time that they made sex extremely unenjoyable and thus it would turn them off sex. If they relaxed they could enjoy it, even if feeling their hymen tear was painful, which to his belief it was, they could still enjoy the rest of it.
"Really Kali, you have to relax, otherwise its going to hurt."

She looked at him for a moment, biting her lip the nodded, slowly starting to relax so they were able to do it easy. "o-oks..i-i will try.." She could not believe that any of this was happening in the first place but was very happy.

Finally he slid far enough to put pressure against her hymen then slid in further braking through. He worked up a slow pace kissing her softly as he pumped at her cunt, each motion fluid with the next, "Tell me if you need me to stop."

He quickened his pace slowly but surly from the slow solid thrusts to turning into an aggressive animal hitting her for all he was worth, His ten inch cock stuffing her cunt before pulling out only to slam her again. "Just remember I'll stop at any time you want me to."

At this point he was thinking he should have worn a condom as he had no idea how potent he was. The last thing he wanted to do was knock her up.

She moaned out loudly, the feeling of his big cock pumping inside her felt so good to the point where she was going to come very soon "no! i want more! faster!" She moaned out, as her beasts bounced

He smirked as he continued to pound her with all his might working up a sweat. Each thrust draining him a little more as he gave her his all, finally he hit his climax releasing a jet stream of hot white cum deep inside her. He relaxed kissing her a bit while playing with her breasts.
"I'm not done yet." He laughed as he slowly regained his pace going for a second round.

Kali moaned out, starting to cum then felt him cum right after that. She breath heavily, then started to moaned out, starting to get pumped in again. "Br-ryan!" She moaned, trying to get away but ends up her hands and knees

He continued to thrust in a fluid motion not letting her go until he felt that he was truly finished, shooting off again filling her up with a second load of semen before pulling out. A thin strand of silver liquid trailing from the tip of his penis to her entrance.
"Maybe we should clean up before leaving." He paused and then added 'How does it feel knowing you just fucked a god of death?"

She moans out more as he continued to pump her and fill her up again. She breathed heavily, kinda tired from what just happen and cum covered her vagina. She then blinked,looking over at him "w-what?" She mumbles " are you going on about that again?" She asked, only half believing him and laughs little " like i said before we did it, your creeping me out a bit..i know we all kinda wanna be like him.. and if you really want me to believe you are him, then that's would mean you were going to kill me, witch i doubt because...well...i though you liked me a lot..."

"I only threatened to kill you before I knew who you were. Yesterday, it was to scare you, but i would never kill you." He explained irritated that she still didn't believe him. "What do I have to do to prove to you that I am him? I figured the fact that I was being ignored since the Kira Reports only had about ten seconds left on the news saying who died. So i decided to kill one person every ten minutes for a full 24 hours, just to let them know I still exist and I still want publicity."

She just stares at him for a moment "there have been alot of deaths i guess.." she yawned, acting like she did't really care at the moment. Even if he was Kira, it would not change much... other then the fact he was a killer and would get her next. " how do you kill people?" she asked

"I can't tell you that" He said calmly. "I know that doesn't help my cause but it is the one thing I cannot reveal." He kissed her softly helping her to her feet. "Do you still want breakfast?" He asked butting his shirt on?

" then how i am to believe you?" She asked, starting to stand up and get dressed. She hears from the last Kira that it was some type of magic notebook. She bites her lip, wondering when he was going to be out for the day so she could look around for his so-called weapons.

"I don't know how you are suppose to believe me." He laughed pulling her into a hug kissing her on the lips. "But if you just did, it would make thing so much easier. Like i said I am Kira and I can kill people. But I also said I would never kill you." He paused and then added "And that isn't just because we're having sex. I made that promise before we fucked."

"yet you wanted to kill me as soon as you found out i made that site" She said poking at his nose and smiled at him. Even he was Kira, she was not really sared at the moment, maybe because she just had sex with him.

Back
Top Bottom