It's Magic (Candira and Raziel)

She smiled and kissed him back as he enjoyed her there. "It was an invitation," she said, looking down at him. "But you don't have to come if you don't want to," she said with a wink. She kissed him softly and then got up. "We can meet back here in ten if you prefer."

He couldn’t help but grin as she confirmed what he thought, leaning up to kiss her back. “Don’t have to? You have to be nuts, Cora.” He said, winking back at her, sitting up and nipping her lip before getting up himself. “I think we’ll be glued at the hip for a while yet.” He smirked, and then grabbed a towel and a small bag of things for showering. His hand found hers, fingers lacing together. There were some things that were best said with words. And then there were some that you didn’t have to say a word at all.

Cora gathered up her shower stuff, conveniently stowed in a tote, and then pulled on a robe and shower shoes to make it look more convincing. She combed out her hair and smiled softly. When he took her hand, she kissed his and then slowly led him out into the hall, which was absolutely deserted.

He smiled as she kissed the back of his hand, gently lifting hers and kissing the back of hers in return before letting her lead him down the empty hallway to the showers. It was so early, not even those that took showers in the morning were awake, which was good. He broke the threshold of the door, leading her to an enclosed shower, and turning the water on to be nice and warm before peeling his towel away and tossing it aside.

It wasn't a long walk to the bathroom from their room, and the door to it was pretty thick to cancel out a lot of the noise that came from within. Cora let him lead the way to the enclosed shower, and she grinned as he turned on the water. She let her eyes drink him in once the towel was on. It was going to take some getting used to to realize that his body was for her now, not just for fantasizing. She let the water run a bit as she undid the belt to her terrycloth robe and then let the shoulders drop to reveal her body. She caught it just in time and hung it up neatly, smiling at him as he stood there. "My my...what to wash first?" She teased.

After he turned on the water, he turned to her, seeing her take the robe off with surprising grace. He smiled, taking her by the wrist and pulling her close to himself, slowly walking backwards into the shower. “What first to wash?” He pondered aloud, grinning as the water washed over them. “Hmm… I think it may be a little bit before anything gets washed…” With that he pulled her against his body warmly, his lips pushing lightly against her own as he let out a soft sound.

She smiled back at him as he pulled her close to him and drew her under the water. She kissed his lips softly and let the warm water wash over her soft skin, enjoying the feel of being in his arms and under the water. Cora chuckled at his comment and kissed him back, sighing in pleasure as he held her there.

His fingers slowly went up and down her back, enjoying the soft skin there before he gently nipped her lip. His smile was rather bright, his eyes locking onto hers. “So… we going to wash up? Or did you have another plan for us?”

"Well that depends. We can just wash each other if you want...or we can do more. I've always kind of liked the idea of doing a little more in the shower. And now that you're here, I can see it so much more clearly," she said, leaning into him and kissing his neck.

He couldn’t help but grin, letting out a soft sound as he tilted his head, baring his neck for her. “Oh? You mean… something like this?” His hands slid up her sides, finally finding a spot on her shoulders before roughly pushing her against the wall, pushing his own body against hers before finding her lips in a deep and passionate kiss, his body already slick from the water.

The redhead took advantage of the skin he bared for her, kissing more and taking more time to pleasure him. She looked up at him as he slid his hands up her sides and gasped as he pushed her against the wall, her body slick against the tiled surfaced and his body as well. Every part of her was pressing against him and she groaned softly. "Yes, exactly like this," she said, her heart beating faster.

She felt so good against him, her soft skin exactly what he liked to feel against his body. “Exactly?” He asked, teasing, as he nipped her lip. His hand slid down her body, soon finding her leg, pulling it up by her thigh and pulling it around his hips, grinding himself lightly against her.

She moaned softly as he lifted her leg to wrap around her waist. She ground against him and arched into him. "Mmm, this is even better," she said, pulling his neck down so she could kiss him again.

He couldn’t help but grin as he heard that from her, grinding against her. “Oh? Then… how about this?” It was an easy motion, his hips sliding down before moving back up, easily sliding into her folds, a soft groan escaping his lips as he kissed her deeply.

She moaned as he slipped into her, her eyes closing in pleasure as his lips found hers again. Cora kissed him back ravenously, her leg pulling him closer.

His hips worked on a slow rhythm, thrusting in her and letting out soft groans against her lips as he kissed her back, deep, passionate. “I waited forever for you, it feels like.” He whispered huskily, nipping and lightly tugging her lip.

She opened her eyes as he whispered to her. She'd had a crush on him for awhile now, but she wondered just how long he'd wanted her in reality. It just made her want to please him even more. So she smiled and nipped at his lip, her hands running up and down his back. "I'm sorry you had to wait," she said softly. "But we can make up for lost time," she murmured, moaning softly as he thrust into her slowly. Slow was good--she could deal with that.

Her fingers on his back sent a shiver down his spine, as he thrusted forward from that, burying himself deep inside her. “Mmm…” He let out the soft sound as his hips rolled in her. “Making up for lost time? Oh, that would take… years…” He said, nipping her lip in return once more, pulling her leg tighter around him. “No complaints though. I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

She laughed and squeezed him with her leg, moaning softly as he continued to drive into her. "I hope I can work something out then," she teased, kissing his delicious lips. She hugged him closer to her and letting him take the wheel.

Her laugh made him smile, even as he fought back a groan, kissing her back deeply as her leg squeezed around his hips, pulling him deeper into her. His hand slid to her leg, tugging at her thigh as a signal for her to wrap that one around him as well, before his hands slid down her body, holding her by her ass and diving slightly further and faster into her.

She shivered as he slid his hand down her leg, her skin still not used to his touch. Still, she wasn't about to make him wait. Once he signaled that he was ready for her, she lifted her other leg and wrapped it around him, his hands holding her by the ass as he drove further and further into her. She moaned softly, panting as he worked her body, their slick bodies sliding against each other in the most delightful way.

Their bodies slid as one, his hips thrusting, legs shifting to have her nearly sit on him as he moved with her, bouncing her body on his. Soft moans escaped his lips before he took hers once more, holding her in a embrace that he wasn’t about to let her out of so easily. His hands drew her closer to his body, one sliding up to hold her by her lower back. “Ah… it’s too good…” He groaned out.

She couldn't take it much longer. He felt so good, and the situation was turning her on as well. As his arm wrapped around her, Cora leaned into him and kissed him back, passionately pulling him closer, squeezing him with her legs. She gasped as he broke the kiss and nipped at his lips. "So close," she moaned.

Her moan only pushed him further, kissing her deeply, a heated passion as his hips thrusted faster into her. It wasn’t long before he hit his own, her gripping folds holding and milking him. Hot cum filler her inside, and his hips still pumped her, to help her through her orgasm. His breathing was heavy as he held her, looking into her eyes.

Cora erupted as he thrust into her even faster and rougher than before. Her eyes closed in pure bliss as her body writhed in pleasure. She came hard and her pussy squeezed him like a vice as he kept it up. "Fuck, Justin!" she panted and moaned hotly, opening her eyes to see him again.

Back
Top Bottom