It's Magic (Candira and Raziel)

The feeling of it was exquisite, and as she started to ride him, his hips reacted on their own, slowly moving with her movements, pushing up into her, slightly deeper than she had accepted him into her folds. It wasn’t long before he sat up, looking into her eyes as his arms wrapped around her, one around her lower back, and the other sliding up to burrow his fingers into her hair. “There is no other way I would rather spend my time than with you.” He whispered deeply, rather huskily, as he slowly grinded inside her.

She closed her eyes and moaned softly, arching her back as he lifted up into her. She took it slow for now, just enjoying the feel of them together like this. She gasped as he sat up with her, his arms around her. It felt so deliciously decadent that she couldn't ignore the urge to kiss him again. She stole one from him as he slid his fingers into her hair and she smiled. She moaned softly and arched into him, pressing tighter against him. "Mmm, good. Because I don't think you'll be able to get rid of me for awhile," she said with a grin, moving her hips up and down his length, enjoying all of their contact.

Soft moans were escaping his lip as she rode him, his own hips moving with hers, slow, but so needy. She tried to steal a kiss from him, but he didn’t allow her to escape so easily, fingers lightly gripping in her hair and holding her close, deepening the kiss. Her words when he finally let her move away sent another small tremble through him, and his hips moved a little faster, spurring her on a little more. “I would never want to get rid of you.” He groaned out, eyes half open but looking deep into hers. “You’ll be lucky if I let you out of this room for class at this rate…”

She liked that he kept her there longer than she had intended, appreciating the intensity as she worked her hips with his, gasping as he moved his hips a little faster. She did the same to match his rhythm and wrapped her arms around him, running her hands up and down his back and sides, enjoying the feel of him. She chuckled at his comment and she kissed him again, staying longer this time. "Mmm, maybe I don't want to leave," she said with a grin.

Her hips sped up to match his, and his own started a more vigorous movement, grinding against her with every thrust into her, bouncing into her willingly and easily, into such a warm grip. She kissed him again, and he more than wanted it, returning such a heated kiss with need. Her words and grin made him blush slightly, nipping her lip as he sped his hips up again. “Maybe hearing that makes me extremely happy, Cora.”

She gasped and moaned, her pussy squeezing him tightly as he thrust up into her, his hips doing all sorts of amazing things to make her feel amazing. She bounced against him, happily, accepting his kisses and affection in return for her own. His words made her smile brighter. She moaned a bit louder as he sped up again. She moved with him again, letting him set the pace. "Good. I'd have to hurt you if you said anything else," she teased, leaning in to nip at his neck. "But since I'm here, we may as well take care of all those fantasies of yours, right?"

His hips thrusted, having her bounce faster, heavier, as he thrusted deeper into her hot, welcoming folds. His lips hardly were leaving hers now, breathing heavy and deep when he wasn't letting go of soft moans from how he was feeling. Her words made him laugh softly, leaning his head down and nipping her neck as he continued his movements with her. "As long as you are here, there will always be an unexplored fantasy." He groaned out, shifting his body slightly to move faster for her.

She shivered and panted softly, his hips moving with hers as he plunged into her tight sex, deeper and deeper into her with each moment. Cora had, of course, imagined something like this before, but she couldn't have imagined it being this good, nor the circumstances leading up to it. But she didn't care. The moment was simply too good to let up. His words helped push her a bit closer to the edge. "Mmm...well then, you'll have to keep coming back."

His hips worked on her perfectly for thrusting more and more. His lips were having a hard time staying away from hers, although the need for air came to him. His mind travelled for half a moment to what brought them together. Man, they should have played Magic a long time ago. “There’s a problem with that. He said, his voice husky as he laid back, pulling her down onto him, thrusting deeper into her from the new angle. “I can’t come back if you never leave.”

She laughed. "Well I imagine I'll have to at some point," she said, arching into him as he brought them both down to the bed, his arms wrapped tightly around her. She stayed close and panted, moaning softly. "I mean, I figure we'll have to stop to eat, and you'll run out of food at some point," she teased, kissing him again. That was quickly becoming her favorite thing to do.

He couldn’t help but smile at her words, kissing her back as passionately as she gave him, the kisses easily being his favorite thing to do. His hips thrusted faster, a little harder, and soft groans were leaving his lips. “I’m so close.” He whispered to her, hips bucking against her almost uncontrollably. “I want you to come with me.”

She shivered and moaned as he kept bucking up into her. Soft sounds of pleasure left her as he went all out. Cora bounced with him, unable to do much else at the moment. She was getting close took but she needed just a bit more. "Mmm, I'm close, Justin," she murmured. "Just a little more."

He bucked more and more against her, spurred on by her moans. His lips hardly left hers, arms holding her tight against him, but he couldn’t hold himself too much longer, hitting his orgasm and thrusting deep, hot cum filling her up inside. He did what he could to help her ride through her orgasm, then simply holding her, unwilling to break the connection they had right now. “That was… amazing…” He whispered, slowly getting his breath back.

She worked her hips with his trying to get even more of him as he thrust up into her, their lips almost never parting as they went at it. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly as she came with him, his hips still moving, albeit slower. She curled into him and shivered, twisting in pleasure until she started to calm. Panting heavily, she lay on top of him, satisfied for the moment. She took a moment to just let it all sink in. She'd just had mindblowing sex with the person she'd been crushing on since she got to college. And he was incredible. And, on top of all of that, he thought she was beautiful. Smiling she just lay there and closed her eyes, her hair pretty much worked out of the loose ponytail it had been in earlier and sprawled out over her.

"You're fantastic," she managed after a long moment.

Her hair would have been around her like a large halo glow had it been her on her back, but he had no problem with it resting on her skin and his own, fingers running through it and over her skin as his fingers went along her back lightly. When he heard those words from her, he couldn’t help but blush, but he kissed her lightly, looking into her eyes. “And you are the best woman in this world.” He said in a half whisper, holding her to him. There was no way that he would have been able to slide out of her from this position even if he wanted to, and he was enjoying the togetherness that they were having at this moment.

She smiled as he complimented her, grinning even more broadly at his blush. For now, she just relaxed glad to share this closeness with him. The way his fingers ran through her hair and over her skin was so soothing. She could have fallen asleep right there if he kept it up.

Her grin made him blush even further, but she was relaxing, and his own body took over, holding her. His fingers didn’t take pause in their slow stroking of her back, and it wasn’t long before she had fallen asleep on him. It took a little bit for him to notice, but when he did, he smiled, kissing her forehead lightly before looking at the time. 11 PM on a Friday night. Yeah, it was getting late. His hands slowed their movement until they stopped when he fell asleep, holding her warmly to her, never sliding out. There was no way he would be the first one to wake up in the morning.

Cora slept peacefully, warm thanks to Justin. When she woke up she was surprised to be where she was until she remembered everything that had happened. She smiled and blushed just a little before sitting up a bit. He was still inside her after all. She glanced at the clock and saw that it was still early. So she decided to just lay there awhile and see if she could fall back asleep, or if Justin would wake up too.

His sleep was dreamless and sweet, and he didn’t sleep much longer than she did. As she shifted, a soft sound escaped his lips as her hips moved, he was still buried in her somehow, and it sent a small shock through his body, hips shifting slightly before his eyes slowly opened, a soft smile on his lips. “G’mornin.” He mumbled out, looking at the clock. “Ugh… and the weekend too… ah well, just means more time with you.”

She smiled at him as he woke up. His comment after looking at the clock just made it bigger. With a grin, she leaned in and kissed his neck softly. "Mmmm...and lucky for you, I have plenty of time to give you. Did you sleep well?"

Her grin was matched by his own, arms wrapping around her to hold her against his body warmly. “I slept pretty good. I hope you did too?” He asked, before leaning up slightly and kissing her.

She smiled as he kissed her and held her close. "Mmm, best I've had in a long time," she said referring to her sleep. "Wish I could have slept in a little more, but like you said--it's more time with you." She kissed his lips softly and smiled, running her fingers through his hair. "What should we do?" she asked, leaning down to kiss his neck.

Her words made him grin even brighter than she did, the kiss welcoming, and he broke it only as he nipped her lip, gently tugging in his playfulness. “What could we do? Oh… we could do anything.” He said, teasing as he kissed her once more. “I’m more than happy with just laying here with you for a while and cuddling, or we could… have another romp. Or we could play some cards. –Or- we could get something to eat. Although I’m not all that hungry right now.”

She nuzzled his neck gently and sat up. "Mmm, I think I need a shower," she said with a grin. "I think you could use one too." She slowly lifted herself until he was out and then lowered herself again. "Mmmm, and then we can come back and snuggle again if you want."

He had a little grin on his face as he heard her words, kissing her lightly before groaning somewhat as she slid off of him. “If I had known better, I would take that as a invitation to your shower.” He said, with a soft kiss as she moved herself back down onto him. “But yeah, a shower does sound good. I’ll be back here in about 10, yeah?” He said, kissing her cheek lightly.

Back
Top Bottom