It's Magic (Candira and Raziel)

He couldn’t help but grin as he heard the words, gladly returning the kiss that she gave him, holding her tight to him, the shifting of her body rocking her hips and putting a groan in his throat. He happily obliged to her request. “I love you, Cora, to the ends of the earth and back.” He nipped her lip, shifting to give her an extra thrust, before pulling the blanket over them.

She smiled as he said it again, taking the time to enjoy the way the words sounded in that glorious voice of his. Cora stole a kiss as he released her lip and gasped as he thrust into her, moaning softly. "Mmm...careful. Keep that up and I'll have to take you again," she teased. "I love you, Justin." She smiled and stretched out on top of him loving the way he felt inside her.

He couldn’t help but smile at her ‘threat’ to take him once more. “Mmm… I think that actually would be heavenly.” He whispered, kissing her neck before laying back once more, fully. His eyes shined as he looked into hers. “Sleep well, love.” He kissed her one last time, arms wrapping lightly around her before his eyes closed, slowly drifting to sleep.

It amazed her how much energy they expended when they had sex together. Forget working out at the gym --this was one heck of a work out. They'd just gotten up and out of the shower an hour or so ago. Already she felt ready to pass out. She'd have to be more careful about that in the future. She smiled at him and then closed her eyes before falling asleep in his arms and staying cuddled up to him.

Back
Top Bottom