Full Circle (Razgriz x Candira)

To be honest, she'd never thought of doing something like that before, nor had she thought of her breasts in that light. But if Exodus did, she could certainly give it a shot. She shivered as he played with her breasts, and the idea grew on her as he stimulated her as well. "Well, if you want to, we can try," she said, smiling softly, though she wasn't quite sure how it would work. She shivered as he whispered it to her and she was pleased to give him something if he wanted it and she could give it. After all, everything he'd done so far, in a way, had been for her and Sovereign. She wanted to give back.

Exodus smiled as he felt shiver, his hands continuing to stimulate her bountiful chest. Exodus noticed the hesitation in her voice when she replied; had he gone too far? "Harbinger, if you're not comfortable with it right now, we can try it later. Or if it bothers you too much, we can just not do it all. " he then said. He didn't want her to feel like she had to do anything; that's not what he wanted from his relationship with Harbinger. Perhaps he was being too eager, too forward and needed to learn to hold back. "I don't want you to feel like you have to do it."

She chuckled and kissed him softly. "That's not it at all, Exodus. It's just I've never thought of my body the way you do before." She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. "I just can't quite picture it, that's all. You'll just have to tell me what to do." With that she kissed him again and got on her knees before him, looking up at her lover, eager to please him.

When Harbinger reassured him (in her unique way) that she wanted to try it, Exodus smiled and said, "I have, and I'm glad I have someone so breathtakingly beautiful and compassionate to be my lover." He then watched as she got on her knees in front of him. In truth Exodus didn't really know all that much on how to do this; however, he knew enough that just shoving her down and roughly pounding her chest would definitely put him in the doghouse. And he was mostly going off instinct and faint memory. Still, the thought of those heavenly mounds wrapped around his thick shaft got him going; soon enough his cock stood at full attention.

He then said as he leaned against one of the solid shower walls, "Alright, Harbinger. Bring your breasts up and put each on either side of my shaft. Then press them together and rub them up and down slowly." He'd be careful not to move his hips while she was doing this; he didn't his cock to ram into her face because he couldn't control himself. With how big he was, he'd already be very close to her mouth if not gently pressing against every time she would come down.

She smiled as she saw his erection grow before her eyes, knowing exactly what kind of pleasure he could bring her and what she could do to him if she tried. His directions made sense, but she still wasn't sure how it would work. Either way, she rose up a bit and wrapped her breasts around him, appreciating his bulk as she moved up and then down his cock, her lips taking in his tip as she did, sucking on it briefly before she went back to moving up and down his length, finding a good rhythm that didn't hurt her knees.

Exodus shivered slightly as Harbinger smothered his cock in her angelic mounds; her skin was so soft it felt like he was wrapped in a cloud. The heat of the water coming down served to heighten his excitement for some reason, not that he minded. His breathing deepened and shortened when she started to move up and down; he then let a groan of obvious pleasure escape his lips as she sucked on the engorged head of his phallus before returning to stroking him off only with her breasts. His cock heated up slightly and throbbed a bit as his pleasure continued to climb. "Harbinger, this feels amazing" he moaned out as he tried not to move his hips.

The blonde kept working his cock with her breasts as he moaned for her and praised her. She sucked his tip a bit again as she worked him, watching his face and groaning softly at the pleasure she felt herself. It wasn't enough to get her off, necessarily, but it was enough to get her hot and help sate her own desire to please him.

Exodus loved how Harbinger's large, luscious breasts wrapped around his thick cock; they felt so warm and his against his skin. He continued to groan as the pleasure within him escalated; soon his shaft and head began to throb visibly in front of her. She'd also feel it throbbing and getting a bit hotter between her breasts, letting her know that she was doing a very good job. It was getting difficult not to move his hips, especially when she started sucking his tip again. "Harbinger......the things you do to me." he moaned out, his eyes closed and a lustful smile on his face; he'd do her next after she was done with him. Give what you get, that's what he believed in.

Harbringer smiled as she saw his reactions, licking and sucking his tip, her soft, smooth breasts running up and down his hot, throbbing cock. She moaned softly, getting rather excited as he did. "Mmm, glad you're loving it, Exodus," she said with a smirk. She kept working him, her mouth joining the party again. She closed her eyes and kept on going, wanting him to come.

Exodus was quickly reaching the tipping point; jolts of pleasure began to shoot up his spine with increasing intensity. The throbbing of his massive member reached a whole level before finally he could take no more; he gave a loud grunt and grit his teeth as his hips thrust forward despite his efforts not to do that, pushing his cock further into her mouth and shooting large spurts of hot thick cum down her throat. He hoped he didn't make her gag; his hips finally pulled back a bit as his cock pulsed over and over again, pumping a large of amount of his sticky seed into her mouth, covering every inch of it and her tongue in a thick white coat.

When he came, she drank it all down, though she was a bit surprised by the way he thrust into her throat like that. She recovered gracefully and drank every drop he gave her, When she pulled away she needed a moment to finish swallowing it all--he'd apparently stored up quite a bit of his cum over the past months. Of course, that made sense. After all, it wasn't like he'd ever been much for fun or relaxation of any kind before the beach.

She panted softly and then licked him clean, looking back up at him with a blush. "I'll take it as you liked that?"

Exodus shivered as Harbinger worked to swallow his load; he was a bit relieved when she pulled away and asked him if he liked it. He then looked down at her and said with a wide smile, panting slightly, "Liked is an understatement, Harbinger. That was fantastic." He then got down his knees and nuzzled into her neck. "And now it's my turn to make you feel good." He nipped and kissed her neck, one hand went to massage her full, perky breasts and the other slid down to stimulate her tight womanly passage. This was just part one of his little scheme; he would make Harbinger feel so good she wouldn't be able to walk.

She shivered as he nuzzled into her and moaned softly as he worked to make her feel good. Her breasts were already stimulated, but she didn't mind this kind of attention. His lips on her neck made her groan in pleasure as his other hand reached down to do even more. She gasped softly, hardly believing how quickly she'd gotten turned on. Harbringer really got off on his pleasure, but she must have been sensitive. She closed her eyes and leaned into him, holding him to her as he started to give back to her.

"Mmmm, I'm starting to think you never wanted to shower at all," she teased, knowing full well that he'd just wanted to be with her.

Exodus smiled as Harbinger called him; he then said with a lustful smile, taking the teasing in stride, "Am I really that predictable? I thought myself to be hopefully more cunning than that." With that he continued to pleasure her, kissing her neck, lips and collarbone while teasing her breasts and pussy with his strong hands. After a while of giving her pleasure like this, his thick cock quickly started to harden. He then pulled her up to him, a strong arm holding her in place as slipped himself inside her, his shaft growing to full hardness within her as he gently moved back and forth on his knees; it was now time for step two.

Reaching down with his other hand, he continuously used his thumb to tease that little nub that brought her so much pleasure. All the while his male hardness was pushing in and out of her, rubbing against her G-spot every time he thrust in. "Harbinger, whenever you want, go ahead and cum" he told her; it would be a little short bit before he would achieve climax. He wanted her to cum on his cock so that they could finish each other off together like this on the second go-around. He continued to thrust into her, feeling himself reach deeper inside her than he ever felt before.

"I guess I should be more prepared for your traps," she joked, panting softly as he continued to pleasure her. His fingers inside her were making her pussy drool and she was so excited. Her skin a rosy sheen thanks to the heat of his body and her own, she started to feel herself weaken a bit in the legs. She leaned on him a bit more as he kept kissing her, making her moan for him. His hands were just too good.

And then he pulled her close and slid into her. Gasping softly, she leaned into him and moaned as he entered, reaching full hardness as he moved them both in a way that made her whole body sigh with pleasure. Shuddering in delight, Harbringer moved up and down his cock with Exodus' help, moaning and panting as his thumb teased her clit. She wouldn't make it much longer.

She kept going up and down his cock until she just couldn't take it anymore. She moaned loudly, cumming in an absolute fit of pleasure. She'd had an orgasm with him before, but this was the most powerful yet.

Exodus paused in his thrusts as Harbinger came, feeling her tight pussy contract and pulse around him. He didn't come.......yet, but feeling his lover's womanhood squeeze his lightly-throbbing hardness brought him a bit closer. He then smiled and said in a breathy voice, "And now that we've both come individually, it's time for us to do it together." He stood up, his muscular body keeping Harbinger's tight form impaled on his cock as he laid her against the wall facing him, letting her own weight sink her even further on his shaft as his strong hands gripped her buttcheeks firmly to help keep her in place. He then started moving, intent on having them both reach that wonderful peak again. And to help get her going, he continued to kiss her neck and breasts, teasing the pert buds on those soft mounds with his tongue and teeth.

Harbringer held him tightly as her entire body tensed, her pussy squeezing him tightly. She loved the sounds he made, but he didn't come with her just yet. She was surprised that he wanted even more. She gasped as he picked her up, standing. It wasn't that she was surprised he could--just that he did. Her legs wrapped around him to help him in the process, and she moaned loudly as her weight worked to further join them together--pulling him deeper within her. Panting, the blonde pretty much lost herself in the moment as he kissed her neck and breasts. "God, I love you," she said, looking straight into his eyes.

She wouldn't last long. She was still riding high from her last orgasm.

Exodus continued to thrust into her; he could feel that she was getting close with how hard her sex was squeezing him. His movements became more powerful as his own end quickly approached; he just smiled lustily and said breathily, "I don't know how you do it, Harbinger, but I can never last long enough with you as my partner. Not that I mind of course." He then pumped himself harder and harder into her, the tip of his cock bumping against her womb as his shaft throbbed violently within her. "Ahhh.......Harbinger, I'm gonna cum! Cum with me!" he breathed out as one hand left her round bottom to travel up to her middle back and embrace her in a tight hug.

She took his praise with relish and closed her eyes, panting heavily as they worked together to reach a second climax in a short amount of time. Her arms locked around him and she hugged him tightly to her. "Exodus..." she whimpered, getting closer. Finally, she felt him throbbing within her and it was enough to push her over. Once his arm was around her again, she came hard, her pussy squeezing him with all its formidable might to milk him for every last drop of his cum.

Exodus could contain himself no longer; when Harbinger's inner walls started squeezing him with that kind of force, he forced his cock as far as it could go. That was to say that their groins were very close to each other's as his cock pumped her womb and pussy full of his hot thick sperm. Though this time his cockhead penetrated her cervix slightly; this created a somewhat stable plug that caused her belly to bulge just a little bit as he continued to shoot his cum inside her. The rest gushed out onto the shower floor, streaming down both of their thighs and landing noisily before being washed away by the shower water.

As Harbinger's passage continued to pulse and contract around him, he was beginning to feel drained, both figuratively and literally. And after a short while of them climaxing so hard together, his cock flexed a few times only to shoot out empties; she had sucked every last drop out of him. Panting heavily, he looked down at Harbinger, the sweat from that intense experience being washed away. He smiled tiredly down at her and said, "Holy god, Harbinger. That was the best one yet."

She took everything he gave her until she was too full and even then, she enjoyed the feel of what he could give and what escaped her body. She was fairly certain that she would be with child after this session, and that thought only increased her pleasure. She came down so very slowly that she was still a little high on the pleasure when he spoke to her. Her chest rose and fell in tandem with his and she was convinced that she'd never feel that good again. She smiled at him and laughed. "That might be the best ever, Exodus." She closed her eyes and leaned against the wall. "You might have to help me stand, my love. My legs feel like limp noodles."

Exodus chuckled as Harbinger told him that she might not be able to stand; that was what he was going for. He then rubbed her belly, slightly rounded from his cum, and said, " I can't wait to see what our child will look like." He was confident that he'd impregnated her with how much he pumped inside her; the thought of being the father of Harbinger's son or daughter excited him greatly. After a few minutes of him standing there panting, he pulled his softening manhood out of her, letting the plentiful cum inside gush out and the small bulge in her belly flatten out so that her stomach was as smooth as it was before. The hot water continued to fall on them for a minutes, cleansing their bodies of evidence of their carnal activities.

As the last of their combined fluids was washed away from their tired bodies, Exodus turned off the water and helped Harbinger out of the shower. He then helped her dry off and after doing himself, he carried her in his strong arms to the small bed and laid her down gently on it. He was amazed that he could still walk; in truth his legs were quite wobbly from having two powerful orgasms in quick succession. He then sat on the edge of the bed and said, "As soon as we rest a bit, let's get something to eat, then go talk to the leader about our plans to help protect Bator.

Harbringer smiled and nodded. Knowing that she would be a mother soon was enough to make her want to live forever. "Me too. It'll be one good-looking kid," she said with a chuckle. The blonde let him pick her up and carry her out. She dried off with his help and dried her hair before combing it. She hugged him close as he carried her naked form to bed. She watched him as he sat there and nodded. "Sounds like a plan," she said, feeling very tired. "I might need to find some clean clothes--or possibly some new ones. But before that, come here, baby. Hold me close and sleep with me for awhile."

She opened her arms up to him and smiled was she invited him to sleep with her. She couldn't remember ever being so happy.

Exodus looked back as Harbinger asked him to sleep with her for a while; he gladly obliged and slid into outstretched arms, wrapped his own around her and pulled her close to him, feeling her soft body press against his hard one. Kissing her and holding it for a few moments, he then pulled back said with a smile "Is this close enough to your liking, my dear?" Of course, if she wanted to be even closer, he'd have no problem with that either. He then kissed her again, saying "I know I already said this, but you make me feel like the most important man in the world, Harbinger. I just want you to know how much I love you and how important you are to me."

She smiled and snuggled into his arms, enjoying his warmth. "Mmm...It's just perfect." She grinned and kissed his lips softly. She loved being his close to him. Kissing him again, she looked up into his eyes and smiled as he told her how much he loved her. She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. "I love you too, Exodus. But I'm sure you know that by now." She chuckled and kissed him softly. "You prove how much you love me everyday. I love you so much...I just want you to be happy."

Back
Top Bottom