Full Circle (Razgriz x Candira)

She smiled as he said her name, feeling him throbbing against her hot sex. Leaning down to him, she kissed him deeply and lifted her hips a bit. Slowly she reached down, dragging her hand down his chest to his cock. Her soft hand grasped him and she held him in place as she guided her own hips down to the massive manhood beneath her. First, she just took the tip and then slowly moved down, taking her time as he stretched her. She moaned hotly and arched her back as her pussy squeezed him tightly.

Exodus felt like he was on cloud nine; he swore Harbinger's lips were that of an angel's. Each time she kissed him, every thought, every strategy that raced through his mind went right out the window and brought him back to the moment. He then groaned as Harbinger lightly grabbed his throbbing phallus and insert him into the warm confines of her pussy. His eyes closed and he let out a breathy moan as Harbinger began lowering herself down on him, taking in his member inch by inch. He could feel her inner walls pulse and contract on his rod of pleasure as she took him in deeper and deeper.

"Harbinger, it feels so good inside you. I never want this to end." he said; though he knew eventually they'd have to get up and do things. When she arched her back in obvious pleasure, he reached up and began massaging her large soft orbs in order to induce more pleasure into her. She loved having them played with, and he loved playing with them. They way they gave under his strong hands felt fantastic; he tried to be as gentle as possible whenever he did this, knowing that too much pressure would hurt her.

Harbringer was aware of the effect she had on him, and she was quite pleased to know that she could keep him grounded just as he could do for her. She loved the strength of him, and the feel of him inside her. She enjoyed the sounds he made as she took him inside of her until he was into the hilt. She closed her mind and just stayed there for a moment. Then, she was back to a gentle rocking of the hips, taking herself up and down, moaning softly.

His hands took to her breasts with just the right kind of pressure. She arched into him and groaned softly, leaning forward, her body sliding up and down his shaft a bit faster now.

Exodus wanted so much to start moving his hips as well; he felt surges of electric pleasure shoot up his spine and radiate throughout his body each time Harbinger rose up and fell down on his shaft. But this was for Harbinger, not him; he said he wanted her to set the pace, and that's what he was going to do. That didn't mean, however, he couldn't have a little fun too; he got a tiny bit rougher with her breasts, kneading them and working them thoroughly.

He grunted when Harbinger picked up the pace; he could feel his cock being squeezed and massaged harder and faster within her. "Hey....ngh....no fair, cheater...." he then grunted out with a heavily aroused grin on his face.

She leaned into his hands and moaned as she worked her body up and down his impressive manhood. Closing her eyes, the blonde appreciated everything about the man inside of her at this point. His taste and touch and smell, but especially the sounds he made and the look on his face as she pleased him. "Why isn't it fair?" she asked, grunting a little as she got a little rougher, taking him deep into her.

Exodus was clearly in pure bliss; he groaned and grunted like an animal in heat. Which in a sense, he was, given his genetic alterations. He was certainly aroused enough; his length throbbing inside Harbinger as she worked her pussy harder and faster, taking him deeper into her until he felt his tip kissing her cervix each time she came down on him. He then grunted out as he continued to increase the speed he worked her full, heavy breasts "It's no fair...uh....because you feel so good. Every part of your perfect body......drives me crazy. I won't last....ngh..much longer if you keep this up."

Harbringer just kept up the pace and the intensity, moaning and panting as she rode him. His moans and groans were music to her, and she loved the way he felt inside her. She enjoyed every last moment of their time together like this. She kept them going as he revealed his rationale. She laughed and kissed his lips, leaning down and only letting up for a second. "Isn't that the point?" she teased. And then she set back to work, going even harder and faster, ready to send them both over the edge.

Exodus relished in Harbinger's kiss, even if it was fairly brief. When she picked up the pace even more, Exodus felt like he was going to lose it. He could feel his own end approaching; even as his body screamed at him to plow his hips into her, he held back. He, however, resigned to resting his hands firmly on her delightfully round buttocks and started to caress them involuntarily with his thick fingers. His hard, hot cock began to throb even harder now; he wanted to wait until Harbinger was closer though. "Agh.....Harbinger....let's make this last one huge. Finish with me, Harbinger my love."

After Harbinger had bounced on him for a short amount of time more, the heat in his loins peaked and Exodus grunted loudly. His hips shot upwards and his hands grasped her buttocks more firmly just as she came down, forcing the bulbous head of his manhood against her cervix; his heavy balls tightened hard as his member pulsated noticeably within her. Thick spurts of his hot, liquid love were released within her womb, filling her to the brim once more and washing down to coat the walls of her pussy.

Harbringer moved with him, loving the way his body reacted to her, grinning as she saw him contain himself. She was flattered, really. She thought it was a sweet gesture on his part. His request mad her smile and she nodded. The sniper worked with him, her body arching and twisting in pleasure as she rode him, her pussy squeezing him tightly. Finally, when he came, she came ceasing the movement of her hips as they climaxed together. She milked him for all of it and panted heavily as she moaned for him.

Exodus felt Harbinger's tunnel squeeze his length mercilessly as he pumped his seed inside her; he actually saw spots from the sheer amount of pleasure that wracked his muscular form. He grunted heavily as he came down from his high, his hands falling from Harbinger's ass and coming to rest at his sides. His throbbing cock soon quieted itself, becoming limp within her and their combined fluids leaking out. He panted as he smiled and looked up at Harbinger; he couldn't even find words to describe just how great that felt. So he chose not to, lest he spoil the moment. He didn't feel like leaving, but they needed a place to stay, a place they could call home amongst what they used to be.

She took a long moment to enjoy him inside of her, his cum filling her up. After a bit, he softened and she slowly pulled herself off of him and moved so that she was curled into his side. "Mmmm...I love you." She smiled and cuddled into him. She wouldn't leave just yet, but she knew they would have to. After a bit of rest, she got up onto her knees and smiled. "Okay. I'm ready to leave when you are."

Exodus loved feeling Harbinger cuddled up next to him. "And l love you Harbinger." Exodus said softly as he laid on the beach blanket with his lover. When she got to her knees and said she was ready to leave, Exodus grinned and said, "Do we have to?", knowing full well that they did. He got to his knees and pulled her in for a kiss; after a few moments of that, he pulled back and said, "These past two days were the best of my life, Harbinger. We should come back here some time, I'd really like that." Exodus would remember this place forever, so it would be easy to come back to.

With that he stood up and got dressed. Looking at Harbinger he said with a slight smile, "Shall we?" After packing everything back up into his Gunman, which was still heavily damaged, Exodus climbed in and tried to activate it. It sputtered and came to life; they'd need to find a place to fix it soon. It was falling apart, thanks to Exodus' negligence. And with that, he set off in search of a new home with his beloved.

Harbringer kissed him back each time he decided to take the initiative. After all, he deserved a reward. She poured all of her feelings into it and smiled as he told her he wanted to come back. "I'd love that too." She was happy now. And she hadn't felt that way since she'd woken up in her cell. So it was that she put her clothes back on and tied up her hair, helping him pack up everything. She stowed her things back in her gunman and came back to him, traveling as they usually did, to find a new home.

Exodus and Harbinger, two love-struck vagabonds on a search for a place they can call their own. Exodus mused that over and over in his head; that'd make a decent story synopsis, he would tell himself. They had to move fairly slow, on account of several mechanical malfunctions in his Gunman. He'd managed to patch them as best he could given the supplies they had with Harbinger's help; however, its condition was deteriorating fairly quickly. He would be severely restricted if he had to fight in it; however, now that Harbinger had set him straight, he didn't really feel a need to relentlessly hound the Beastmen's heels. He'd engage them on a less frequent, but no less intense basis, utilizing strategies that minimized the risk to himself.

Eventually, after two long days of traveling, Exodus noticed something off in the distance; he could only see blurs, but something was going. Raising his Gunman's arm, he signaled them to halt. "Hey, Harbinger, what's that? Over to the southwest? I can't really make it out. Could ya check it out?"

(I figure here is where Harbinger notices a sizable Beastman platoon moving on a small town, and that is the town the two of them save.)

Habringer turned her attention to that area and saw movement on the horizon. A closer look--something that concentration gave her naturally--told her that a group of what appeared to be 30 gunman were attacking a human settlement. She said so immediately. "They're gathering some people as well. Exodus...I think they're trying to experiment again." There was a note of anxious urgency in her voice. They had to help. "I can take out a number of them from here, but I want to be sure I do more good than harm...They're all over that settlement...We need to draw them out."

Exodus growled angrily and deeply; they must be trying to restart the projects. "Those bastards" he said, the rage apparent in his tone. For a moment, it would seem like he'd slip back into his previous mentality; however, his experience with Harbinger had changed him. Made him clearer, more efficient. However, that would do little to help resolve their current situation. "Harbinger, I know you hated the stunts I pulled, but this time I need to get in close. If they see my Gunman limping around, they'll go for me. I know that they have to be under orders from Adiane to try and capture me should I be encountered. I can lure them away from the settlement."

He then said, "Look around the terrain, see if there are any obstacles I can use as cover while I'm running." At least that way, they could identify choke points for Harbinger to really hammer them with her rifle.

She ran a quick scan on the area and pointed out several land forms that he could use for cover. She wanted to make sure he was safe. "Tell me which way you're going and I'll take them out for you," she said, already calculating the thickness of their armor and the kind of bullets she'd have to use to really make a dent in them.

Exodus took the landmarks into his mind and detailed a route to Harbinger serpentining west to east for a few kilometers, then changing his vector to one heading northeast. He then looked around and pointed out a small hill she could set up on that would give her a better attack angle. With this route and set-up, she would have maximum visibility to the targets with minimal to no risk for collateral damage on the town or its people. "Alright, Harbinger. I'm heading in, wish me luck and watch your fire around the townspeople." With that he took off as fast as his crippled Gunman would allow, which to say was fairly quick, but a lot slower than it could have been.

After about ten minutes of Exodus trying to keep his Gunman together as he sprinted towards the town, he finally reached it. Looking to his right, he saw the first landmark Harbinger pointed out to him. "Hey, losers! Looking for me?" he then shouted. With that, the Beastmen all stopped what they were doing and stared. There was a tense moment of silence before one said "What? Is that.....?" Another roared "It's him! Exodus! The one Adiane wants alive! Get him!" All the ones carrying human prisoners dropped their cargo as they charged after the crippled Gunman. Exodus turned and ran; he could take some of them on, but not this many with his mech in this condition. He dashed ahead of the pack and hid behind the first rock, waiting for Harbinger to take the first set of shots.

Harbringer was waiting, hidden in the perfect place. She lined up her shots as she was waiting for them, her ammo set at just the right kind. It looked like the whole platoon was following after him, leaving the village time to regroup. Perfect. As soon as they came in rage for the first volley, she fired rapidly taking out several gunmen at a time, making them think it was Exodus who'd done it somehow. Of course, that wasn't the case, and she had to laugh when they cursed him and continued after him. At the next point, she took at least a dozen more out. And then there were only about 7 left. She squeezed the trigger and got three of them before they figured out she was involved. "Suckers," she grinned.

As Exodus jumped from point to point, he heard the distinct sounds of the high-pitched squeal of Harbinger's hypersonic rounds and exploding Gunmen behind him; these Beastmen really were idiots. "This is too easy." Exodus commented with a slight grin as he reached the final point in his route; he turned around to see that four of them had stopped and taken cover behind some strangely-shaped, thin stone columns. Exodus looked up when he saw a shadow between them; they weren't columns, this was a natural stone arch. Its upper portion was disproportionately larger than the columns. And the thin columns of rock were the support structures, so to speak. One of the supports happened to be between two other stone spires. Grinning, Exodus got a devious idea.

His voice came alive in her mech over a radio speaker, "Hey, Harbinger. If you look a bit to your left, you should see two stone spires. In between them is a support for a stone arch; it looks pretty weak. I bet you can't hit it." He added that last part as a playful challenge; she'd have no difficulty hitting it and he knew it.

She laughed and switched types of ammunition. His challenge was kind of cute. Shaking her head the blonde took aim after making sure he was clear and then had the stone arch crumbling down in no time. "Honey, you'd be in a lot of trouble if I couldn't hit that thing." She laughed and then came down from her hiding place. "Everything okay?"

Exodus gave a mock salute as the giant arch piece came crashing down, crushing the Gunmen beneath it effortlessly and causing them to explode. "With my Gunman in its current state, that's very true my dear." he said to her first statement. Exodus looked back at the thirty Gunmen he had assisted Harbinger in taking out. He then laughed heartily for a few moments; he was so pumped at getting back into the fight. He just wished he didn't have to make Harbinger waste so much of her ammunition on them, even if she didn't use that many shots at all. "Oh, looks like they're going to have to glue you back together...IN HELL!" he then shouted rather angrily at them.

He heard Harbinger ask if everything was alright; he just laughed a bit and replied, "Yeah, everything's fine. We should probably go check to see how the village is. But we should probably be extra careful; they might mistake us for the enemy. Let's go." He then started to walk his Gunman back to the town; the running he did put a massive strain on one of the load compensators in his mech's right leg. He had to be extra careful, otherwise he and Harbinger may end up having to drag his machine into town to hopefully get it fixed.

He reached the town in relatively short order; these humans were completely unarmed. They stared at him as if they were afraid he was going to attack them. Exodus then pulled a very bold maneuver; he powered off his heavily damaged Gunman and stepped out of it. Most of the people were instantly relieved to see another human; though some were still wary of him. It didn't help that a good portion of his exposed upper body was riddled with burn-like blemishes and battle scars, or the fact that he was imposingly tall and built compared to them. Exodus then put his hands up in a surrendering, yielding fashion and calmly spoke, well as calmly as he could spoke with how baritone his voice was, "Please, relax. We're are not here to harm you."

Habringer had wanted to leave the gunmen behind, but that wouldn't do if the village needed defending again. Besides, the closer Exodus' gunman was, the less they had to travel to repair it. When they reached the town she was made aware of their fear once again. She holstered the big guns and slipped out of her gunman as well, landing on the ground near by.

People seemed to respond more out of fear to Exodus alone, but when they saw her as well, they seemed to calm considerably. That may or may not have had something to do with the fact that compared to Exodus, Harbringer looked like some kind of angel. Then again, she kind of liked that dynamic. She put her arm around him in a rather familiar way and smiled--first at him, then at them. "Don't worry folks. We got rid of them all for you. And if they come back again, we'll fight them off again."

This seemed to get a positive reaction, though they were still a bit wary. And then, out of the crowd, came "Who are you?"

Exodus put an arm around Harbinger when he felt her embrace him, letting a hand come to rest on her shoulder. Exodus nodded as Harbinger explained that they would protect the town against future attacks. That was indeed something they would do; after all, they were coming in to the town as residents, provided the people would let them. Exodus noticed that Harbinger's presence seemed to quell some of the anxiety the townspeople were feeling; that was good. It would make things go a lot smoother.

However, he had to think about how to answer that question. How to word it so that it instilled a modicum of trust without giving any clue to their being Beastmen, if only in part. After a short pause, which in truth was less than two seconds, Exodus replied with something that would hopefully sway the townspeople into trusting them, "We are a couple of travelers that seek a place we can call our own. If you have space, we would like to take residence here. In return, we will do our best to protect you from the things that have just tried to ransack your town."

A murmur rushed through the crowd as they all spoke to each other about who thought they were trustworthy and who didn't. There was still some doubt as to their intentions and their word, but it seemed as though a majority of the town was on their side. She was glad for it because she didn't really want to have to leave.

Harbringer smiled at them as they came back and then kissed Exodus' cheek to show that he really was a lovable kind of guy. Someone stepped forward--an elected spokesperson.

"Y-you can stay here if you protect us," he said. The people seemed to hold their breath. Harbringer smiled and nodded.

"Thank you so much. And might we learn the name of our new home?"

Back
Top Bottom