The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

She smiled and got up once she was untied. It was a weird experience... Being tied up. Smiling, she bent down and grabbed her weapons. "Yes well, I have never come across a rope with an electrical cord inside it before, either." Wrapping the leather cord up, she put it back on her hip and picked up the knife. "I let you win." She stated with an amused look.

He chuckled at her remark and held her hand. "You still got that blushing face." he chuckled and teased her cheeks. He retracted the rope into his coat pocket and turns towards the bush. "Did you two enjoy the show?" he called out. Gasping the twins popped up. It was a shock to them. Only Mistress Adelay could hear their very low whispers. They stuck their tounges out and ran. "Catina, I think some privacy is a must." he said and held her body close to his. "Woun't you agree?" he asked looking into her eyes.

Catina watched them leave with a smile. Kids will be kids, she thought. But they were very cute. When her body was pulled close to his, she looked up at him and wrapped her arms around his torso. "Yes, my love." She stated, with a smile. "But I do believe that its hard for a couple to have privacy by being outside, don't you think?" She taunted. It was true, but then it was cold too. Winter was starting and the ground was frosted over. Snow was already threatening to fall.

"Indeed. And I do know somewhere private for the two of us." he smiled and geads inside with her. There was nothing wrong with alittle 'fun' for them. After all, they will be heading home along with their new friends tomorrow morning. It was to have Selene get in as much training as possible. He takes his fiance` to his room and closed it. Wrapping her arms around her, he kisses her passionately.

"Why? Why do I have to help supervise? I need some sleep?" Jack sighed as he was commanded to join Adelay, Serenity and Selene in the library. "Couldn't you get Damon to watch?" he ased before getting hit with a book.

Catina wrapped her arms around him, her lips pressing against his immediately. A jolt moved through her body. Like a firework. It had been a long time since they were last like this. It brought back memories for her. Memories she had tried so hard to lock away of forget. But deep down she knew that she wasn't able to.

Selene sighed as she was the one who hit him with the book. "You can sleep later. We need help finding some books on harnessing and dimming psychic powers." Serenity walked along the shelves of books, skimming over the titles. "I haven't really found anything yet," the pink haired girl stated, then stood back to look on the higher shelves. Adelay was on the other side of the library, searching as well. She had one book in her hand. It had no fancy cover. But it was a dark blue with gold cursive embroider on the front in Latin.

With a smile on his face he continued too kiss and embrace her. His finger running through her hair and he her feels her body close to his. It soon left her lips and traveled down to her cheek and then her neck. "I hope you don't unplease me or disgrace me. Though it's been years." he teased remembering their first sexual encounter.

"Yeah, yeah ~yawn~ whatever." Jack grumbled. and continued searching. He soon came upon a book that could help Selene out. It was just loke the one Adelay got but the book was a dark red with gold cursive embroider on the front. He give it to her and continued. Looking around he soon notices the psychics' neck. His mouth soon begin to water.

Catina scoffed, but the feeling of his lips on her neck felt so good. "Don't get too cocky, vampire slayer. I'm not the same girl you used to know." She stated hotly, moving her nails down his chest and then back up, teasing him as she did so. She wasn't rusty with her training, but him, she didn't know. She normally did so everyday, mostly because she was used to it and if she didn't, she'd be afraid she'd fail in whatever exterminating that she was attempting.

Adelay, noticing the craving that he was having, moved next to him and raised an eyebrow. "Do you think that's the right choice?" She questioned, holding the book in her hand. Her eyes caught sight of a pure black book with white writing all over it in different languages, but they all came down to the work Psychic. Grabbing it, she looked back at Jack. "If you don't want to die, I wouldn't do it if I were you."

"Who said anything about being too cocky? Just having some fun." he smiled and removed his shirt. "As you can see. I haven't slacked off a single day." he shived feeling her delicate fingers over his abs and torso. Damon kissed her neck once more before going behind her. "Bit I agree on one thing. You aren't the same girl from last time. They're much bigger." he chuckled before removing her shirt and massaging her breasts.

"I'm positive. I don't know how or why, but I can read the latin." Jack said touching it. "It's all about defense." He added before giving it to his friend. Looking at her once more he raised a brow. "What? Is it wrong to look at a friend in a different way?" he wiped the drool that was leaking from his mouth. "Besides, I can control myself." he tells her as he touched Selenes' shoulder before uncoonciously rubbing her neck.

Catina gasped when he removed her shirt and started massaging her chest. Her sensitive nipples perking up when his fingers brushed against them. She bit her bottom lip to suppress a moan that threatened to escape. She was a little a little self conscious about her big chest, but she couldn't really help that. She leaned back against him, her slender body pressing up against his and her back arched a bit.

Selene raised an eyebrow looking at his state. Raising her newspaper, she hit him twice. "I think you need to go downstairs and have a little sippy sippy of Adelay's bottles of blood in the kitchen. Taking the books from him, she looked down at them a moment and gave them to Serenity, who started to skim through them right away. "Jack, you're a newbie vampire, it's going to be hard to control yourself because you don't know how to yet." The red head stated, crossing her arms over her chest.

He looked at her and kissed her lips, allowing Catina to moan in his mouth if she so pleases. Once her felr her nipple get hard, he playfuly tweaked and pulled on them, to add to the arousal. "You're alittle stiff. I think I can fix that." he whisperd before kissing her once more. One of his hands that was massaging her chest soon side down towards her waist. Once it hit her taants, he simply unbutton and unzipped them. His hand continued downwards onto her lower lips. Smirking he begins stroking and fingering her, hoping to hear her mature moaning.

"That's why I had Adellay to help me out." He said as he lean against the booshelf. "Don't worry about me. I can handle any challenge come what may. You just focus on getting stronger mentally." Jack let out another yawn. He turns away from the rest as he tries his best not to attack Serenity or Selene.

She gasped, feeling his hand move down her chest and flat, toned stomach to her pants where he didn't stop and continued downward. She nipped at his bottom lip and when his fingers started teasing her, she bucked her lean hips against his fingers. The feeling of it driving her wild already. She hadn't been with anyone else since she had been with him that night. Moaning into his mouth, she brought up one hand and moved it behind his neck, pulling hin closer while her other hand played with her other breast.

Selen nodded and walked over to Serenity who was searching the books at a table. Adelay walked back over to him. "Are you sure you don't want something to drink?" She questioned, putting her hands on her hips.

He knew how much she miss this, he owed it to her to give her as much pleasure as she could handle. His fingers contined to thrust more into her, feeling her walls that was becoming wetter and wetter. Once she nipped his lip, it caused him to go faster. Both thumbs brushing over her nipple and clit as his hips grinds against her. He was getting hard by the second and her ass would soon feel his hard length.

"I'll be fine, my mistress. I'm ~yawn~ more sleepy than thursty." Jack replied. He watches Serenity train Selene. As always, she had his support in all this as well as Damon. They often cheer for one another when try to do something new that'll help the cause.

Catina continued to kiss him, her teeth biting a little harder than before while her hips moved along with his thumb. Grinning into the kiss, she closed her amber eyes while pulling him closer to her. She soon pulled her lips away from the kiss, her lips a little puffy, but she looked beautiful nonetheless. Her slender thighs spread a little so her could continue to invade her panties.

Adelay gave him a nod, "Then go to bed. I think we have enough books for the day. Take your nap. I'll have you awoken for dinner." With that, she walked on, going to the table where the girls were. Selene sighed. "I can't read any of this..."

Damon looked at her once she pulled away from the kiss. The way she looked and trying her best not to moan loudly was just too cute for words. His fingers incresed in speed inside her as his other hand continued to knead and rub her breast. "Come on my love, let it out." He whisper to her. It was going to be inevitable. He knew she get off by his fingers.

Upon hearing the, Jack stopped and turned. Talking the book he begins reading. "The balance of a psychic is ninety precent mental and ten percent physical.Al psychics concentrate on their mind to see the future brfore them. Once that is reached aa simple wave pattern, invisible to the naked eye, is formed. Majority of times, it is for defense, preventing other to getting into the psychics' space and to protect them from harm." Ths was too much. Jack never took a lesson of Latin in his life, but he could readit as if it was nothing.

Catina thrusted her hips against his fingers, it felt so good. Moaning loudly, she leaned her head back against his shoulder. She was on the verge of cumming, but she tried her best to keep it in. Her leg lifted a bit and when she was about to climax, she grabbed his wrist and turned around as she was facing him. Smirking at him, she sucked the fingers into her mouth that he used inside of her, enjoying her taste of herself and his fingers in her mouth.

Selene raised an eyebrow at hime. What the? All Adelay did was smirk. It was one of the wonderful suprises of having being turned into a vampire. "Well, thank you Jacke for your lovely new skills." The psychic said while Serenity calmly looked over one of the books she was reading. She knew latin. Not because of her psychic abilities, but because she was taught in school.

Damon smirked at his lovers actions. How bold she was to taste her own juices off his fingers. Looking down, he could see her pants and panties were wet, so he pulls them off her whie she suckled on his digits. He soon removed his clothing to be naked with her befre tasting some of her juices. "Your turn. Drive me wild." he whisped in her ear.

"It suprised even me." Jack said reading more to her. The red book was a on psychic defense while the blue book was al about offense. Not feeling that tired anymore, the newbie vampire. Decided to join and help his friend out. After all, there was plenty of time to sleep later.

She stepped out of her panties when he almost ripped them from her. Drive him wild, hm? She could do that. Moving so that he was pressed up against the wall, she buried her lips against his neck, biting and nipping the tender flesh there. Her hands moved along his hips and ribs, her nails raking over his flesh like a cat.

Selene drugged and sat down next to Serenity, there wasn't much she could do. Not being able to read Latin, she could only wait as the books were being red or explained to her. Crossing her legs, she leaned back into the chair she was sitting in and lit a cigarette. "Must be the perks of being the living dead." She raised an eyebrow at her old friend.

What a tease Catina was. Toying with his neck as if she was a vampire. And yet, when he felt her nails raking along his body, he tried his best not to laugh since he was a bit tickleish there. He holds her so she can continue on. Holding one of her hands. he helps he glide it around his body all the way down to his big hard piece.

Jack simply nod his head and continued. He takes a glance at her and see her lounging on the chair and begin smoking. He stopped reading for a second and flicks the cigarette out of her mouth. "Focus." he tells her and continues on.

Catina smirked and wrapped her hand around him, stroking him gently with her hand at first. Her lips trailed down his neck to his collar bone, where she gently sucked the skin there, attempting to give him a love bite. Her hand slowly moved faster, her thumb rubbed the tip when she got tothe end and her hand went back down.

Selene sat there for a second, registering what just happened. Lifting a book with her own hand, she hit him with it. "That's what I was doing. Focusing." Sitting down again with a feral growl, she lit another cigarette, giving him a a glare as a warning not to flick this one again. She opened the book in her hand and tried to focus on the words before her.

Damon bit his tonge softly, supressing his own moan from her. What she was doing with her hand was so good. Looking at her, he felt more of her teeth on his flesh. He had a feel he knew what she was going to do and allows her to so. "Yes." he quietly said before his lips made contact with her neck aas well.

Jack actually didn't feel a thing when Selene did that. "I'm sorry, were you trying to hurt me?" he said looking at her. Not in the mood to fight, he continues reading the latin to her. Once done he looked at her. "You now you'll be fighting the psychic and you learn much about defense from this book. How about alittle test run?" he tells her before taking her cigarette from her mouth and into his.

She nipped at the love bite she made, her hand only moving faster, milking him for all he was worth. Because, hell, she might die tomorrow, she didn't know. But atleast if it were to happen, she'd have her last moments alone with him like this. Her head tilted to the side when his lips pressed against the flesh of her neck in a moan.

"No." She scoffed, scowling at him. "I was trying to knock some sense into you." Sitting there, she listened to what was being read. It was all interesting and they were all good pointers. But most if what was being said was that she had to atleast know her abilities and have some sort of knowledge in how to channel them. Listening to the vampire, she looked up at him before the cigarette was snatched from her mouth. Irritably, she scratched the top of the table. "A test run?"

Damon frlt her teasing his new mark. It was only fitting that he does the same. He could feel her hand jerking him off more and more unti he submit ti the next step. "I-it's been too long, but I'll make it up to you right now." he moaned to her. he turns so Catinas' back was now against the wall. Holding one of her legs. the got close and thrust his member inside herBlushing, he kissed her lips before moving in and out of her. Each kiss caused him to thrust harder and deeper.

"Indeed. You're a psychic, you should have all that Serenity and I red to you down pact." Jac stands up and looks outside it was still nearing noon. Not the best time to go all out. "Seven o'clock tonight. I'll test you out myself." he turns his head and glares at her. "Expect no mercy from me Selene." His tone was serious. He wants his friend at her very best. Damns' home will not be a walk in the park after all.

She moaned quite loudly when he thrusted inside of her. One of her legs slid up his body to hook around his hip and his lower back. The raw animalistic sex they were habit was driving her wild. Moving her hands up, she dug her nails into the backs of his shoulders, her moans or murmurs of his name never ceasing to escape her slightly swollen lips.

Selena scoffed at him. Vampires, keh. She thought a bit angry with him, she looked over at Serenity who watched Jack leave and smiled at Selene. "He's only pushing you because he cares." Selene sighed and blew smoke into the air, away from the pink haired girl. "Yeah, well, sometimes I wish they didn't care so much." She felt the pink orbs of the nextto her bore into her body and she turned her head to her. "You have wonderful friends." Serenity smiled and continued reading to her. After awhile, she had Selene stand up in the middle of the large library and taught her how to move objects with her mind. Which caused many books to whizz around the room and fall off shelves. She taught Selene how to use basic defense skills and standard offense. It was taking time, but the little red head was getting there.

He looked into her eyes and continued to thrust more. He could see that she had reached that state of pure bliss and it cause him to smile. Feeling her nails on his back, damon increased his thrustings and held on to herHe too was moaning, but a little softer then Catina.

Jack marches into the kitchen and see Oliver and Nicole. He looks at the two of them, almost glaring, as he slamed his fist onto the counter. "Give me your drinks...now!" he said to them. There was something wrong. His attitude was somewhat off from his regular self.

Catina leaned her head forward, she set her forehead against his shoulder, pressing her naked body close to his, she turned her head, her hot breath against his ear. A soft moan filled the air as she moved against him. Her pleasure heightening with every thrust.

Nicole jumped and turned around. That wasn't the wag Jack acted at all. Gulping, she moved back against the counter by answered him nonetheless. "Uh, H-how many do you wha-want, Jack?" She asked, her voice a little shaky. Why was he acting so irritable? Almost mean. Almost like Adelay..

Back
Top Bottom