The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

"I've been taking out vampires that had been evil. I've fought against myself not to harm the innocent. There was one client though, a friend to the family that wanted a certin vampire dead. She claimed that she ruined her brother and killed him. She hired me to kill, but that's where I saw him. I tried it again but now I have a feeling she's is good, no matter how cold she is." He confessed. He looked at the stake but didn't move an inch.

Jack listened and looked up at the ceiling. He was glad to see Adelay was this kind to them and wondered what he should get them. It was then he herd his cell vibrate and looked at it. "Excuse me for a minute." he said and excused him self. Logan smiled and rubbed faster torturing and pleasuring his girlfriend at the same time. He try his best to supress his smile.

"Hm." She breathed and smiled against his ear as she gently pressed the pointed end of the weapon against his skin. Making sure not to make him bleed or harm him in any way. "I see. Do you think you should apologize?" She nipped at the edge of his ear and down to his ear lobe before abruptly stopping. At least he has realized that what he had been trying to do was wrong in the end. His judgement wasn't all bad.

Adelay nodded and watched him get up before she started talking with Elizabeth and Shawn about decorating. Ali and Andrew were incharge of the tree and other winter flowers in the castle. While Naomi and Noah did the Christmas outfits. Serenity bucked her hips under the table while her hand continued to grip his leg. She couldnt take it anymore. Closing her legs, before she moaned or jumped ontop of him, she pushed herself away from the table and excused herself.

"Yes..." he answered as he felt her attacking his ear. It sent a shiver down into his spine as he didn't move at all. "The first person I want to apologize is to you, my dear Catina. I felt so guilty for what i done to you after I left with my mom and uncle. I didn't know they would do such a thing to me. If I did, then I would've made sure you come to America with me." He told her. He felt the steak on his neck more not knowing will she end it or not.

"Hello?" Jack replied and herd Selenes voice. They see Serenity run and Logan placed his hand into his pocket. His fingers were a bit wet and they didn't need to see that. "I'll be preparing the list in advance now." He said and excused himself from the table. He followed Serenity all the way to her room.

Catina smirked feeling him shiver in her arms. The stake in her hand moved down his skin, making a light red line as it trailed down. "I acknowledge your apology." She whispered once again in his ear. Her lips then grazed over his neck and back up to his ear. "Is it safe to say that I did miss you when you left?"

Selene sighed in the phone. "I can't get ahold of Damon. I think something is wrong." Her voice was slightly panicked. "I don't know where--" She paused and sighed. "Does he know Catina is in the city?" She rubbed her temples while she was on the phone. She was suffering from terrible headaches all night. Serenity tackled Logan and locked the door while she stripped his shirt off on the floor of her bed room.

Another shiver came to him as he felt the weapon trailed down his skin and her lips teasing his body. "Thank you it means everything to me." He replied. It was good that she as behind him. His eyes were watering. "Is it safe to say that you bring meaning into my life?"

"Selene, calm down." Jack said and as he listened to her. Call it a link or some sort, but whenever the psychic worries, he worries along with her. "When do you get off from work? Come to the castle as soon as possible. Do you want some one to pick you up?" I said trying to remain calm. Logan smiled and kissed her lips passionately. He unzips the back of her dress and lets it slide off. "I can't resist any longer." He whispered unzipping his pants.

She stopped and dropped the stake in her hand. It fell to the ground between his feet. "I may be a demon slayer and I may be a cold hearted killer. But even though you have done some pretty aweful things...I can't do it." Her voice whispered against his neck and she pushed herself away from him. "Why didn't you come back to me?"

Selene growled as another headache coursed through her body. "Yeah." She stammered and closed her eyes tight. "I can't drive like this. Ugh. Come get me now..." She dropped the phone to the floor and held her head in her hands. Serenity smirked and trailed her lips down his neck before ripping open his shirt, exposing his chest to her. Her soft hands roamed over his flesh.

"After the Dark Cranival case, they refuled to let me see you. I begged them, but they said no. When i sunck out to find you in our usual spots, you were nowhere to be found. They soon told me that you moved away making the reason i couldn't find you." He tells her and shook his head. "Before I knew it, they increased their curse on me. Allowing father to take more control of me." With his hands still behind his back, he turns to her. "They fear you'll bring the old me back. My headache is proof of that." He said truthfully.

"I know it's early, but what do you want for christmas, sweetie?" Max chuckled as he was on the phone with Anastasia. Though Adelay would cringe at the thought, but he was going out with the werecat. He soon herd Jacks voice and sighed. "Give me a minute, I'll see what the fool wants." he said but gasped seeing the new him. Logan gave a low moan as she did that. His firm hands unhooked the front clip of her bra and removed it so he could massaged them and brush his thumbs over her pink nipples.

Catina looked at him and blinked. Her face emotionless from years of training with her father. "Why would they lie? I was there. But father was putting me through really hard training." She stood there in the moonlight in her white silk pajamas. "Look." She sighed. "I don't know how I ease the pain in your brain or calm your father in your body. But what am I to do?"

Anastasia listened into the phone. "What? What's wrong? Max?" She called and paced on a long tree branch in the night while the full moon shined brightly on her. Serenity shivered when his warm hands touched her chest. Flipping her light pink locks over her shoulder, she moved one of her legs while she sat ontop of him. Her already wet panties rubbing against his groin.

He looks at her and smile. "Be you. Rather it be the silly girl from the past of the lovely woman that you are now. We've been together for so long what we could be considered siblings. But that night wen we first made love, I thought of you even more then that. You, out of everyone I've ever met, made me happy." He finally removed his arms from behind his back and hugged her. "Thank you, and I'm truely sorry."

"It's Jack...he's different." Max said, and nod from what he had to say. "I'll call you back in thirty minutes. Stay beautiful." He said and hanged up. "Okay, but why?" he said and drove to get Selene. "My friend is in danger." was all jack told him. Logan moan a bit more as her hips grind against his. It caused his shaft to get bigger and harder. He gently mover her from on top of him so he could remove his pants and boxers. "I-I want you to taste me." he whispered in her ear and placed her hand on his length.

Catina cringed a bit when he hugged her. Half expecting him to stab her in the back. Literally. But when he didn't, her arms slowly moved to his back and she loosely embraced him. "You're welcome." She honestly didn't know what else to say. She had tried everything to block that night out of her mind. And hadn't forgotten it as easily as she had hoped. "Its a bit chilly out here. I think I should get back home."

Serenity moved off of him for a moment so he could remove the rest of his clothing. When his hand moved over hers and led it to his member, her hand shyly grasped around it and soon she was stroking him soft and slow. Tucking her hair behind her ears with one hand, she moved her head down to run her tongue over the tip. Selene was sitting on the floor behind her desk with her head hanging between her hands. Jolts of pain were running through her body. She had never felt anything like it in her life.

"Allow me to walk you home." he said looking at her. He turns around and place her hands on his shoulders. Smiling, He he holds her waists and placed her on his back. Chuckling he takes her back to her apartment. "Remember back then? You were sooo wiped out that I had to carry you home." he told her and chuckled.

Logan shivered as her tongue licked her tip. He could see her cheed trun pink like her hair and it etched a smile on his face. His hand was long enough to massage one of her breasts. His his move up a bit so she could taste more of him. Jack and Max arrived at the station, the new vampire rushed in and sees his friend on the floor. "Selene!" he shouts and holds her. He carries her in his arms and out to the car. "Tell me where to go. To the hospital, the castle?" he said and soon though of another choice. "To find Catina or Damon?"

Catina wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her legs soon moved to fold over his waist as he carried her. "Yeah. We were always put through really hard training. You almost always offered to carry me home. I hadn't realized it until later on that you were probably exhausted as well. Why would you carry me to exhaust yourself even more?"

Serenity moved her head down, taking him slowly into her mouth while he tongue flicked and lapped over his length. Closing her eyes, she reveled in his taste while he massaged her breast in his hand. Selene ran a hand through her hair. "Find that vampire slayer." She demanded. "And find me a newspaper. He's getting the beating of a lifetime."

"Well, yes. I was about to collapse everytime after training. But father always told me to help a lady indeed." He answered. No doubt his had learn much chivery from him and like that fact that he can be that way towards Catina. Though chiverous, he does have his lectrous side. He proved it by accidently blurting out, "You have fully matured." He then bulshed before chuckled. as he felt her breasts on his back.

"A newspaper?" Max said as he drove. "Long story." Jack explained cutting off his soon to be question. "If were going to find him, we'll need help." Jack explained as Max tossed the psychic that days' newspaper. "I'm suprised you didn't react to me yet." Jack told her until he sees the paper towards his face. Logan shivered and groaned as he felt her mouth enter him it only caused his hand to massage her breast faster. As she was busy sucking him off, he smirked as he had an idea. He goes to his cup that was dilled with ice water and grabs an ice cube from it. A chuckle escaped as glides the cube along her exposed neck.

Catina snorted, very unlady like. "I was beginning to wonder how long it would take you to notice. Then again I was actually starting to wonder if you even looked." She did know that over the last few years she has matured into a full woman. One kick-ass one who could take care of herself. Moving up his back a little more, because she felt herself slipping, she leaned her forhead against the back of his head.

Selene hit him three times on the head with the newspaper that she had just quickly rolled up in her hands. "Why would you go and make yourself a vampire?!" She hit him again. "Are you trying to piss off the fates or even Damon?! You both could kill one another." Hit him again. "Ugh. This is making my head worse." She collapsed against the back of the seat and sigh. Serenity jumped a bit, feeling something cold touch her warm skin and opened her eyes to look at him. Moving her head up, she formed her hand over the base of his shaft and stroked in rhythm with her mouth.

"Catina, are you trying to seduce me?" He teased as he felt her body going down and back up. He didn't realize that it was because she was slipping. "You know, you don't have to stop. Your mounds feels good on my back." The chuckled turned into a laugh as they were almost at her house.

"Ow, ow, damnit woman!" jack said before she yelled at him and continued to beat him with the paper. Max cringed seeing this in the rear-view mirror. For the first time he met someone that is scary like the mistress, if not more." "W-where to go?" Max asked one of them. Jack blocked one of her newspaper attacks and told the driver Catinas' appartment address. Logan smiled at her reaction and doesn't stop. He grinned as she continued and the ice cube traversed to her flushed cheeks, down to her chest and teased her nipples.

Catina playfully hit him in the chest. "I'm not doing it on purpose. I'm wearing silk so its hard to stay up when the soft fabric keeps sliding." She tightened her legs around him to keep from falling. If she slipped one more time, she'd just get off him. But she could feel the warmth of his skin on her chest and arms. Even through her legs.

Selene peeped open an eye to look at the driver. He was the guy helping the were cat when she had Catina flown in to take care of the hellhound Damon summoned. Interesting. Serenity moaned feeling the ice cubes on her sensitive nipples. They instantly hardened feeling the different icey temperature over the hot area of her chest. Her actions never ceased though as she continued to stroke him with her hand and mouth.

He reached her house and gently puts her down. He blocked the door so she could open it and smiled. "I'm so sorry." he said blushing. He caressed both her chees and kissed her lips. "I want to be me again. I want to make admends to all I hurt." he said kissing her more. "And most of all, I still want your hand in marriage."

"Serenity, no more teasing..." he moaned as the ice cube completely melted. He pulls her up to him and hold her body. he blushed and kissed her lips. Tongue and all. as his hands helped removed her damped panties. "I want it inside you." he whispered as he rolled over so he was on top. Positioning himself, the thrust his long hard shaft deep inside her wet cave.

She stood in the hallway of the apartment complex building and put her hand on his chest so he wouldn't kiss her again. She was afraid if he did, she would kiss him back and that night 7 years agao would repeat itself. She didn't want that. "You still want to marry me." Catina paused. "Why?"

Serenity cried out when he thrusted into her instantly. She almost came from the force of it. Leaning down, she put both hands on the floor beside his head and looked down at him with a smile. Pleasure etched into her eyes. Nibbling her bottom lip, she relaxed her thighs and shyly moved her hips taking him deeper into her body.

"It's what I told you before. It's not because of family nor anything negative. I want you, because I love you." He sees her hands on his cheast and smile as his hands held her. "I know I did bad things and I know it was my family cause this to me. But my feelings for you never fade nor wavered even an inch." He said looking into her eyes.

He smiled looking down at her. the look of pleasure was in her eyes as well as his. He felt her hips moving and it caused him to theust in and out of her moore. He looked and grabbed another ice cube and teased her with it as he fucked her. It went to her neck, in between her breasts and tickled her waist as he adds more pleasure to her.

Catina looked up into his eyes, searching for any kind of lie. When she didn't see one, she sighed and looked down. Not wanting to look into his green orbs that seemed to always make her melt or weak in the knees, any longer. She did love him too. But it was hard because she was so hurt from what happened. There were a lot of things they had to make up for. They could be happily married right now. With possibly a family. Closing her eyes, she moved close to him and held him.

Serenity jumped as the cold icecube slid around her skin. Giving her chills as she made love to Logan. Her thighs squeezed him lovingly. "Oh, Logan." She moaned softly while her hips continued to move with his. Licking her lips, she moved her head to suckle and nip his collar bone.

Damon smiled as she didn't look at him. Being her childhood friend and training partner, he could read her like a book. his and cupped under her chin and had her look into his eyes. "I'll do anything, anything to make you say yes again. I'll right any wrong, ask all thatt I harm for forgiveness, anything."

Logan thrustings and ice gliding didn't stop. The slower the ice cube got while tickling and area n her body, the faster he went pleasureing her wet tunnel. "Serenity." he moaned back as he felt her lips on his collar bone. The bed began to rock more the thier love for another increased even more then they could ever hope for.

Catina searched his eyes again and she nodded. "I would never say no to you." She whispered to him andscritched his back with her nails. "I can't deny anything we had been through nor my feelings for you..." There was no denying what she felt for him. But she felt bad because she didn't know how to help him.

Serenity breathed out a soft moan as a familiar feeling welled up inside her. The ultimate pleasure from the temperature and his thrusts were starting to get too much for her. Clutching the bed spread in her lithe hands, she cried out his name as she came.

"Thank you. I love you so much catina. You mean..." he stopped as he head begins to pound. He begin to cry out in pain and jumped a few feet away from her so she wouldn't get harmed. "Cat...catch." he said hand tossed her a business card. On there was Selenes' name and number. "Call her quickly, he's trying to take over again!" he said and tried his best to hold on to his sanity.

He felt her juices erupt from her and onto his member. He held her untill her orgasm subsided. Once it did, he continued his amazing pace that made her cry out with such delight. He held her lsg and thrust deeper, moaning out her name over and over. It soon got too much for him as he was reaching his limit. "Serenity...inside. Let me cum inside you..." He moaned since he always pulled out everytime they made love.

"We're almost there." Max told the two. It'll take about one more minute to reach her apartment. "How are you holding up." Jack said holding her hand. It was then that he herd Selenes' cell phone ring. He takes it and answered it. "Hello? Miss. Catina! Please calm down, say it slowly." he said to her.

Catina pressed the phone into her ear while Damon cried out in pain. "I am calm. Its Damon who's making noises." She stated. Selena too cried out in pain and her body moved into a tight ball while her hands gripped her head once again. "Is she with Damon?" The psychic stuggled.

Serenity held held him close while her soft inner thighs rubbed his hips. "Yes." She moaned. "I want you to. Please." Her soft moans escaped her lips along with a broken form of his name. Her soft pink eyes reflected her love for him along with a glaze of lust and passion.

"She is." Jack told her, the finally made it and Jack opened the door. "Keep an eye on her." he told Max as he rushed out to the apartment complex. Damon heald on to the railing as he fathers soul took control. "Damon..." Jack said and he looked at him. "Vampire...begone!" he shouted and tossed a steak at him. the vampire easily dodged it but was tackled by him. They both wen over the railing and onto the ground.

His arms wrapped around her body as he goes faster and faster. "Yes...I'll give it to you. I'll give you my seeds." he moaned the pleasure got too much for his his he hungerly kissed her lips With one final thrust, Logan finally came inside her. It flooded her insides like a river. Putting out that 'fire' that was inside her. He pants as he didn't pull out until every last drop was in her. "How was it..." He said and soon pulled out.

Back
Top Bottom