The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

He did it. he actualy made her blush like he did from their childhood. The the blush back then was from a major crush, this blush had a different feel to it. Seeing her in only panties would make her embarrass. He smiles softly and removed his black pants to show her his red boxers. See goes beside her and caressed her cheek. "You were very cute when you blushed as a child. And it is still cute even now." He kisses her passionately as his hand moved hers off her body. Gentle to the touch, he caressed her body from her breasts down to her waist. It soon came in contact with her panties and he touched at sensative area with a simple stroke. "Relax and prepare to feel good." He whispered and continued stroking there.

Serenity lifted her hips to help him while he removed her panties and opened her eyes. She swallowed, yet her blush didn't fade away. Smiling slightly, it was replaced with a soft moan as he touched her. Her back arched slightly, not quite sure how to react to such pleasure. Her eyes closed and her arm bent at the elbow, her hand loosely curled next to her face and her other arm moved down his spine. Smooth thighs reacted to his touch and spread a little more, exposing more of her body to him.

"That's it, my love." He smiled and kissed her again. His fingers stroked her area over and over, getting faster with each moan she gave. It soon slipped in her bit so it could feel inside her. All the while, his member was getting hard from what he was doing to her. His other hand rubbed her milky body. His eyes became wide once he felt her moisture down there.

Her chest heaved up and down and her breaths and moans became slightly louder and quicker. Her hips jerked when his fingers slipped into her. Feeling how easily they went inside, she knew she was pretty wet down there. Opening her eyes, she looked into his wide ones and she frowned. Maybe that wasn't what was supposed to happen. "Logan," she whispered. "Did I do it wrong? Is it bad? Oh God, I'm so sorry." Her voice was a little frantic and a little embarrassed and somewhat sad. She didn't know exactly what she was doing, but she didn't want him to feel like she didn't like it either.

Logan gave a light smile. This was her first time, but he didn't think that she would be this wet this quickly. "No, you didn't do anything wrong, I promise. Theres no need to apologise. You're just feeling great." His fingers moved inside her more and more getting her wetter and wetter. "This moisture is because of me and on how you;re enjoy this." He said as he showed her his wet fingers. He shifts down her body so he could see her wet folds. "Now allow me to clean you." He said softy and begins licking there.

She jerked feeling his warm tongue against her sensitive folds. Moaning his name, she wreathed under him, her head pressing back into the hay while her hands gripped the dry plant. She was slightly uncomfortable due to the hay, but it didn't matter. And she would never tell Logan this. The muscles in her stomach contracted when he hit a sensitive spot, her eyes bolted open and she looked down at him as he pleasured her to unknown lengths.

"Got an reaction, eh?" He smiled and continued. His tongue toyed with her clit that made her moan out like that. It licked and pressed into her befor macking full licks on her folds. He loved her reactions, he loved how he was making her feel this good. He gave one more like before sliding his boxers off. He fully showed her his naked body From the top of his head, to his complete hard-on and to the bottom of his feel. "I'll be gentle..." He said as he gets on top of her.

Serenity blinked up at him, her eyes sort of gleaming while her arms moved around him, her fingers grazing his spine. Her legs spread a little more to accomodate him while he nestled his hips between him. Her warm thighs rubbing his hips. Moving her head up, she rubbed her nose against his before giving him a very soft kiss on his bottom lip. "I know you will..." She whispered her head moving back down into the hay.

Logan smiled as he kissed her back. Her trust was all he needed to make her experience the pleasures of two lovers. He holds her gently as the head begins pressing her. smal pantsa came from them as it finally enters her. He shivered in pleasure as he started rocking his hips allowing more of himself to go into her tight cave. Giving Serenity one more look, he smiles and gives one big thrust. He did it, it was all the way in her. His once childhood friend has not becae his true love. Taking her virginity was all the proof he needed.

She gasped, her head thrown back as he entered her. Feeling the amazing sensation, she wrapped her legs around his waist. Clutching him close to her, she leaned her forehead against his. Finally connected to him, mind, body and soul, she smiled and gently kissed him. Tightening her legs, she moaned as he thrusted into her fully as if urging him on to continue.

Logan kissed her back and nod to her. He thrust slowly at first but then got faster and fast, feeling every part of her now. "Serenity..." He moaned out with each thrust. He was in heaven. Feeling her legs tightly around him he continued to go even faster. Statasfying her every need for him and his want for her.

After awhile, she thrusted her hips against his, maximizing her pleasure ten-fold. Groaning his name, she closed her eyes tightly while gripping her nails into his shoulders, careful not to draw blood or hurt him. This was the man she wanted to grow up with, the one who bandaged her knees when she fell. The one who wiped away her tears when she cried. And he checked for monsters in the closet. And she loved him. Moaning a little louder, she made sure she wasn't too loud that they would get caught.

He felt her hips matching his thrustings. His chest rubbed against her breasts and his moans were at least the same pitch as hers. The memories of them togher ran through his head. from good to bad; happy and said. He holds her tightly not wanting to let go. Looking at her he wiped a single tear from her. A tear of joy no doubt. He soon felt it something that wanted to be released soom. "I-I'm gonna cum soon." He moaned out to her wondering if she really wants it in her.

The heat in her lower abdomin was growing stronger. Her need to release was coming to a close. "I-I think I am too." She whispered, moving her hips against his more. The need for release become too strong. A few more thrusts and she finally let her first orgasm hit her. It made her shudder and it gave her a feeling that she had never felt before. She actually enjoyed it. Never had she felt something so good before.

He felt her release and hit drove him wild with love and lustHe felt her legs squeezing even tighter after that and he knew what he must do. He got a few more thrust in before he managed to pull out. He stoked his shaft and finally released on her breasts and face. He indeed loved her, but feared that if he did get her pregnant without the mistress knowing, then it could lead to his own demise.

Jack slipped and looked around for either Sophia or Mercedes. He turned the corner and the bumped into Mercedes. "Oh hey." He said stopping her from falling. "Is everything okay?" he asked her since he doesn't know what happend a few hours ago.

Serenity smiled and cuddled into him. Knowing why he did what he did. Yawning, she clutched onto him and used a hankerchief to wipe herself clean.

Mercedes wiped her dress and looked down the halls to make sure no one was coming. "Yes." She said with a small smile. "I'm fine. But you should know to stay under cover. Mr. Kene is here and I'm somehow become his personal maid. I think I might be able to find out where he has Adelay if I stick around with him long enough," she whispered.

"Damon..." he muttered and clinched his fist. Nothing would please him more then to give a left hook to his rivals jaw, but this wasn't the time nor the place for it, but he knew it would be soon. "Mercedes, you do that. And if it would help, I know why he chose you. You are one sexy maid." He told her. He crossed his arms remembering the times they worked together. "Get as much info as you can from him. Seduce him, make him want you badly, but becareful not to tell him Serenity's where abouts. He does have ways to get answers just like me." He said and warned her. He kissed her lips and said, "Good luck..." before heading upstairs.

She cleared her throat and smiled at his compliment. "Okay, but you take care of yourself, Jack. Kevin always pops up in places you don't want." She stated and went down the hall, looking for Elizabeth and Shawn. She wanted to make sure they were okay and that lunch was almost ready. That means they all had to be in the kitchen to get something to eat and then finish their work. She decided that after she checked on them, she'd go to find Allie and Andrew to see if they were okay. She'd also have to find something to wear to the party.

Jack calmy walked down the hall. We wasn't sweating the pressure, but he did take Mercedes words to heart. He took about five steps before stopping. "And...red light." He thought and turned around. He saw nothing and shrugged his houlders. He took ten more steps and red light again. Once again nothing. He walks on and finally reached Adelays bedroom. All the while, Kevin was hiding and tracking the detectives' every move. He opens it to see Sophia inside.

Sophie smiled at him. "Ah, Mr Holiday." She said kindly. "Are you ready for the party tonight?" She questioned. She was currently going through the books on Adelay's shelf. Though some of them were rather good, she wanted to make sure that they weren't junk. "I do hope you have a black suit to wear. I want all my guests to be presentable." With a small smile, she looked up at him through her bangs. She knew now who he was but she would never tell him that. Mr. Kene would have fun with Jack on his own time, that she knew. But as long as Serenity was found, she didn't care about what happened to anyone in this castle.

"I do." He lied. He never wore a tux a day in his life. Not to ment that it would make him look like a penguin with silver hair. Kevin soon entered and looked at the two of them. "Why are all the servents here useless. I saw one girl sitt down on the job. I gave that pink haired joke what for. At least I would if the nosey Logan was in the way." He said as he walked to her. "May I please kill him now? The sight of this liar depresses me." He whispered to her as Jack cleared his throat. "By the way. I herd from one of your servents that there was another guess here. Who is it?" He asked playing the innocent role.

Sophie patted Kevin on the shoulder with a smile. It was a no, atleast not right now. "Ah, our other guest." She stated and put the books back on the shelf that she liked and the others she didn't like were to be burned. "Mr. Kene seemed to arrive earlier than I expected. He has already made himself at home with the help of the head maid." She glanced at him while moving the books. "I suggest you find something light to eat for lunch and then start getting ready for later tonight. And if you'd like check on the servants that you call friends." Taking one last glance at him, she removed her hand from Kevin's shoulder and put the rest of the unwanted books in a box.

"Thank you madame." Jack said and heads out. As walks down goting to see if everyones alright, he sees a door that was ajar. he took a look inside and sees him. He grit his teeth seeing him alive and well. Damon was sound asleep resting up for the upcoming events for tonight. Seeing the coast was clear he slips into his room. He sees his hat and long coat on the dresser and examined it. As he expected...nothing. No clues, no information. he had it all lock away in his head. He quietly slips out and heads to the kitchen.

Nicole was quickly making food for everyone to eat. The twins were gathering up some things for Logan and Serenity. A pair of clothes for Serenity, food for the both of them and some more candles for light. A blanket to lay on the hay and a pillow or two. After getting the food, they ran off making sure not to be noticed.

Mercedes walked into the kitchen and grabbed another cup of coffee. She was still tired and slightly stiff from sleeping the way that she did last night. But it wasn't terrible. Just annoying. Nicole handed her a plate of grilled cheese, a cup of soup and some french fries. She smiled, it looked good. Thanking the cooks, she sat down to eat her meal. Noticing Jack, she threw a fry at him. "Seeing as you're not dead, you didn't get caught." She stated.

Jack caught the fry with his teeth and ate it. It cause the twins to applaud them. "Nah, but I did try to make your work alittle easier. Sadly he had nothing on him." he told them as sat down. "Wait you went up to his room?" Oliver asked as he made the final preperations of food for the party. "Yea, he was asleep, so he didn't noticed me at all." Jack replied. "I believe Mercedes will get the last shift for looking after Mercedes. Logan I will form a plan of attack during the party." he said and looked at Elizabeth's arm as Shawn massages it. "How's your I herd that Kevin guy talking ill about you." he said.

Back
Top Bottom