Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The other Hyuuga (fandom x Ryu_Momochi)

Hanabi blushed as he mentioned the items, but quickly grinned and nodded. "Sounds great! Maybe later we can....go and see how they work...?" The girl couldn't help her grin widening, her chest bouncing slightly as she walked happily, clearly trying to show it off to him. "I've really been looking forward to seeing what you can come up with..."

He chuckled softly as he gave a soft nod, ordering some ramen,"Let's eat first... they take a lot of energy, so we'll need all that we have." he said with a smile as his hand moved, ruffling her hair teasingly, his eyes looking around and making sure no one was looking before his hand moved and squeezed her breast teasingly before resting them on the table, giving her a soft smirk,"So anyways, how training going?" he asked with a soft smile,"Been on any interesting missions lately?" He said as he stretched lightly, yawning a bit.

"Oh alright, we can eat first, but you're buying again" Hanabi grinned as she hopped up onto a stool, gasping as he squeezed one of her breasts, the girl shivering and barely managing to suppress a moan. "Mm....I'm not the only one who can't wait..." She smirked, then shook her head. "Nothing interesting really...just the usual boring Genin stuff....I wish they'd give us something more challenging but...."

He chuckled softly as she said he was paying for it,"Fine fine..." he said with a soft smirk as he listened to her,"You know... I was the same way when I was a Genin... trust me... you'll be begging for normal boring Genin stuff when you're a Chunin... and even more so when you're a Jounin..." he said with a soft sigh,"Things were so much easier back then..." he said, making it sound like it was a hundred years ago, he couldn't help but think about the old days, growing a bit sad from the thoughts.

"Hmph, I don't want easy, I want a challenge! Something to test my skills as a ninja" Hanabi folded her arms defiantly, nodding to herself. "And maybe after our training....I'll be an even better ninja. I bet I'll be able to get information out of anybody...." Hanabi looked up at him and smirked rightly, clearly already thinking of ways to put his special training to good use.

He chuckled softly,"Trust me... once you get challenged, you'll wish for easy..." he said as the ramen came. He began to eat slowly, still hearing her talk and seeing her smirk,"Oh...? What if your captive is immune to your feminine grace?" he said with a smile, his eyebrow raising as he took another bite of ramen, sipping some of the broth as he waited for her to answer his question. He knew he wouldn't really have much to teach her, but he could always go to Tsunade for help in this sort of thing.

"Hmph, oh come on, like there's anybody immune" Hanabi took a deep breath, pushing her chest out further. "Male or female, gay or straight, I bet I can get them all" She grinned proudly as their ramen arrived, taking a big bite of it. "After all, I managed to get you didn't I? The oh so great Naruto Uzumaki. If he isn't immune then who would be?"

He laughed softly,"You're judging yourself by getting me? That's like a monkey judging itself by getting a banana..." he laughed as his hand ghost over her cheek,"Well, once you're done here... meet me at my house... we'll start our training in about a half hour..." he said as he paid for his ramen as well as hers, smiling and moving giving a soft pat on her head,"Don't be too long though... punctuality is a virtue..." he said with a soft smile, his hand ghosting over her chest again when no one was looking.

"Hmph, well we'll see wont we?" Hanabi stuck her tongue out, then tucked into eating her ramen, nodding at his comment to meet at his place in half an hour, shivering as his hand ghosted over the exposed parts of her chest before leaving. She had to wonder what he was going to do with her today....and in the back of her mind she kept on thinking that if things kept running too slowly then she would need to....accelerate them somehow...

He made his way back home, eventually getting here. He made sure everything was ready and the house was clean. He had to admit it'd been a few months since anyone actually was inside his house, so he had to clean up quite a bit. He moved into his room as he finished cleaning, pulling out the bag of toys, setting out each one on the bed, making sure they were the right ones. He knew she'd be very curious about them, he'd made sure and grab one of each kind, bullets, eggs, vibes, dildo. They were all there... he just wondered what she'd like best.

Half an hour later, almost to the second, there was an excited knock at Naruto's door, Hanabi standing outside of the apartment and glancing around, making sure she was alone. Last thing she needed was to get spotted....she would easily be recognised after all, and if her father found out she was here he would likely be coming right over... "Oh man....come on, hurry up and answer" She knocked on the door again.

He smiled, hearing her impatient knock. He took his time getting to the door, opening it and blocking a bit,"Hey... what are you doing here?" he asked with a soft chuckle, leaning against the door with a smile,"What would your parents think if they knew you were here?" he asked as he moved, allowing her inside, his hand moving and giving her a teasing pinch to her butt as she walked past him, closing the door shortly after.

"Hmph, if father knew I was here he'd probably kill you, then congratulate me on being able to seduce you" Hanabi smirked as she stepped inside, gasping as he pinched her but, just smirking as she reached out to stroke his crotch with her fingertips as she passed him. "Well then, what's on the timetable for school today sensei?" She looked over at him and smirked, folding her arms beneath her ample chest.

He chuckled softly,"Hmmm... if he knew the things I've done to you, I doubt he'd be so congratulatory..." he said with a smirk as he closed the door, moving to where she was and let his hand ghost over her cheek,"Today, you're going to learn stamina." He said simply,"We're going to start off slow... and work our way up until you can handle pretty much anything." he said, moving into his room and grabbing a small pill vibe,"We'll start with this and work our way up." he said softly.

"Oh I'm sure I'd find a way to explain it to make me seem either really really good, or like a victim of your sick sexual desires" Hanabi smirked, then looked up at the vibrator, raising an eyebrow. "It's a little....small isn't it? Come on, your finger was bigger than that. That tiny thing wont even be a problem" Hanabi rolled her eyes, her experience yesterday clearly giving her a rather exaggerated sense of confidence.

He chuckled slightly at her underestimation of the vibe,"Well, it can do something I can't..." He said, focusing some chakra into it. The pill vibe began to emit a very loud very dull buzzing,"Pill vibrators are meant for external stimulation... either of the lower lips, the clit or the nipples." He said with a soft smiles as he moved, letting it ghost over her neck and collarbone softly,"As they say... good things come in small packages." He said, pulling away and looking at her,"The smaller the device, the more concentrated the vibrations will be." He explained.

Hanabi blinked as she watched it vibrate, then shivered as it ran over he neck....the sensation was nice..very nice...and that had just been on her skin. "Ok...so where....where do you want to put it?" Hanabi was clearly anxious, eager....she wanted to just rip her clothes off and demand sex....but she knew he wouldn't....not yet...so for now she would go through with his lessons.

He smiled softly as he moved behind her, placing a few soft kisses to her neck,"Hmmm... there are many places..." he whispered, letting it move over the top of her chest lightly, over her collarbone before moving over the fabric covering her breast, teasing it a bit as he nibbled at her neck,"This is special... it sends an alternate chakra flow through the person it comes in contact with... it feels like small electric pulses..." he whispered in her ear.

Hanabi moaned a little louder as the vibrator ran across her chest, panting slightly as she felt a heat and wetness growing between her legs. "Y-yeah it does....and....it feels good...." She panted and turned to look at him over her shoulder. "L-let me take my clothes off.....that....that'll make it even better right...? Having it directly against my body....?"

He smiled softly as he nibbled her neck,"Hmmm... we'll wait a few moments..." he whispered in her ear,"I want to see just how long you can resist wanting it..." he said as he let it tease over her nipples through her clothes more, able to see the buds growing hard from the feelings,"Remember, you're here to learn above all else..." he whispered, smirking teasingly as he let the toy start to move down her body, teasing over her thighs a bit.

"You.....you know I want it....now you're telling me...I have to resist...?" Hanabi growled at the thought, she hadn't been expecting that she'd have to actually try and resist something she wanted so badly. "Damnit....you really have gotten a cruel streak in the past few years...."

He chuckled lightly as he let the toy move a bit over her inner thigh, the vibrations continuing at a high frequency,"You have to learn to resist..." He whispered in her ear,"What if you were taken prisoner and subjected to something like this...?" He whispered as he let the toy move up slowly,"If you can't resist, you may spill a lot of village secrets..." He said as the toy finally reached between her legs, teasing over the fabric lightly.

"If anyone took me prisoner..." Hanabi panted heavily, clenching her fists. If she did have to do this then she was determined to make the most of it. "...then they'd be the ones telling me everything..." She licked her lips, groaning as the vibrator moved across her pussy, feeling it through her clothes, her underwear and skintight shorts already wet with her juices....they had been practically the entire way over here due to her anticipation.

He smiled softly, nibbling at her neck as he let the toy press at her clit through her shorts and panties,"Oh...? And what makes you think that?" He said with a soft chuckle, sucking softly at her neck, licking lightly and releasing with a soft pop as his free hand moved to grip her breast lightly, caressing it softly as he held her close, grinding softly against her rear, pressing the toy hard against her clit as he watched her reactions.

((So so sorry for the late response! I've been working major overtime lately x.x))

Hinata hissed in pleasure as the toy rubbed across her clit. "I don't think that....I know that....because I'm....the best there is..." She groaned as as he gripped at her large breast, wiggling her ass against him as he moved closer, grinding herself against his cock in an attempt to seemingly return the stimulation he was giving her.

Back
Top Bottom