Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The other Hyuuga (fandom x Ryu_Momochi)

He laughed loudly as she tried to act superior, showing just how young she is,"Okay... okay..." He said as his hand moved, ghosting over her cheek,"I'll give you a hint as to what I'm talking about..." he said as he looked into her eyes,"Your sister does something that you can't... because it involves the area..." He said softly, his hand moving from her cheek to over her inner thigh lightly,"Between here..." he said, figuring she would be able to get it on the first try, since she was about as smart as Neji, she shouldn't have any trouble figuring it out.

Hanabi blinked as Naruto reached up to stroke her cheek, confused and still wondering what on earth he was talking about. It wasn't until his hand was suddenly on her thight that she squeaked, a blush quickly creeping onto her cheeks as she realised what he was talking about. "N-no way! Hinata wouldn't be doing things like that! She always swore she was going to be waiting until she was married to do things like that!" Hanabi couldn't help but shiver as Naruto's hand lingered on her thigh.

He chuckled, seeing the blush as his hand pulled away gently,"A lot of things change if you think you've found the one you want to give yourself to..." he said as he moved, leaning back again,"The conservative become outgoing, the outgoing become shy, those who don't know what they want, know what they want..." he said as he looked at her,"If you can't figure out something like that, then you only know most of the ninja arts." He said as he closed his eyes,"You have to leave yourself open to the possibility for anything in a mission... and you have to be ready for everything too."

"Yeah well....I...I still bet I'd be better than Hinata at that kinda stuff!" Hanabi folded her arms defiantly, quickly trying to push away her embarassment and reassert herself. "I mean Hinata's so shy and nervous about that kinda stuff, but not me" She looked back at Naruto, a slight flush still on the girls cheeks. "And what about you huh? Are you an....expert...in those kind of ninja arts...?"

He chuckled softly as he saw the flush on her face,"Me...? I'm no expert..." He said softly as he looked at her,"But I did spend a lot of time with Pervy sage..." he said, as he looked into her eyes, another soft flash appearing,"But most of those types of arts you have to learn through lots and lots of practice, and only, only from someone who knows anything about them..." he sat up a bit, still looking into her eyes,"And I'm afraid, that you're just a few years too young to even start trying anything like those..." he said teasingly, a soft smirk still on his face.

Well that was true...Naruto had spent a lot of time with Jiraiya....who's pervertedness was as legendary as his ninja skill. The young girl twitched again when he tried to accuse her of being too young however, a look of anger and defiance flashing across her face. She hated being told she was incapable of doing something....she always took it as both an insult and a challenge. "I'm not too young!" Hanabi stepped back, putting her hands on her hips once more. "I mean look at me, most adult women would kill for a body as mature as mine, so there's no way you can say I'm too young"

He knew he was pushing her to the limit, he wanted to see just how far he could push her before letting her try some things out,"Physically yes... but mentally, emotionally... you're still a child..." he said, seeing the anger building inside her, seeing the defiance all over her face as he knew she was getting closer and closer to the breaking point,"Why... I bet you haven't even ever touched yourself down there..." he said, a deeper flash of crimson in his eyes.

"I..." Hanabi's face turned bright red as he accused her of never touching herself. Well he was certainly wrong about that....but could she really admit it? Rationally she should've slapped him and told the boy it was none of his damn business, but her stubborness ad defiance override what she should rationally be doing and thinking. "If you must know then I have! Usually every day infact!"

That was the point of no return. He couldn't help but laugh at her as she spoke, saying things he knew she wouldn't be able to take back as he sat back again,"Oh... then I suppose I was wrong then..." he said as he looked at her,"But that doesn't mean you're as experienced as Hinata or Sakura..." he said with a deep breath,"You're still a novice... a genin..." he said, knowing that would hit her the hardest,"You've still got a long way to go... unless you practice..." he said as he closed his eyes.

"How would you know how experienced Hinata or Sakura are anyway if you're no expert?" Hanabi folded her arms beneath her chest defiantly, pushing it up a little more, here bikini stretching slightly, almost starting to reveal more of her body. "Besides, I bet I wouldn't even need to practice, I bet I'd be way better than them even my first time. I may be a genin but I'm not a novice!" She glared at the boy angrily, arms still folded, legs spread slightly as she stood, chest sticking up and out proudly.

He chuckled softly as he looked at her,"Granny Tsunade may be hokage, but she's known pervy sage for years, and you expect her not to teach her star apprentice some of that stuff?" he said as he watched her,"And Kurinai-sensei is one of the best Genjutsu users in the village, that controls all the senses, she'd know exactly what buttons to push and how. You take that and look at Hinata-chan, who's shy and timid. She'd have to learn how to overcome such feelings, which means she'd have to study them extensively." he said as he moved, putting his hand on his chin as he looked at her,"I'm sure they had lots of experience learning things before they ever even lost their flowers... and all you've ever done is touch yourself..." he said with a smile.

Whether she liked it or not, what Naruto was saying did make sense....the other girls...they all had teachers who would likely have taught them that kind of stuff....and then they had probably put it to use aswell. All she knew was the basics....and she had no experience with someone else. Still, she wasn't going to admit defeat, not after building herself up so much. "Feh, experience isn't everything! There's natural talent too, and I bet I've got tons of natural talent when it comes to stuff like that! How can I not?" Proudly she stuck her chest out once more.

He smiled softly as he watched her try to build herself up, and enjoyed tearing her down a bit too. He knew how cocky she tended to be, how overconfident of her abilities. He moved and stood slowly, moving over to her and looming over a bit,"You say you have natural talent... well, answer me this then..." he said, looking into her eyes,"If you have so much natural talent with this sort of thing, how come you haven't even kissed a boy yet?" He asked softly,"And I'm not talking a peck on the cheek and a smile, I'm talking a deep, passionate, lustful kiss that makes every nerve fiber in your body shiver with pleasure without even doing more." He looked deep into her eyes,"That is what natural talent is..."

Hanabi had to look upwards as Naruto stood....the boy was a good foot taller than her. She blushed as he got close, his muscular chest almost pressing up against hers as he spoke. "I..." She swallowed nervously. "How do you know I haven't kissed a boy yet?!" Well, he was right, but she couldn't exactly come out and admit it like that "Well I....I'll show you!" Hanabi just snapped, suddenly grabbing the boy and pulling him down, planting her lips firmly against his own, her chest squashing agaist him as she pulled him close.

As she kissed him he smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist gently and knowing no matter what she did she wouldn't be able to give him the kiss he had described, but he let her try. After a few moments he pulled away gently,"Hmmm... not bad..." he said softly as he looked into her eyes,"But not exactly the kind of kiss I was talking about..." he said gently,"You can use your hyuuga style for this... but this, is a true kiss." he said softly as he moved, pressing a deep, passionate kiss to her lips, his hands ghostly over her lower back as his kiss was just right, knowing it would be unlike any kiss she'd ever experienced before.

Hanabi's pride took a knock when he said the kiss hadn't been what he had been talking about, a flash of anger going across her face, until he leaned in and kissed her. It felt so much better, her body shivering, a soft whimper of pleasure passing from her mouth into his own. She moved closer to him, pressing her soft, massive breasts against his solid, muscular chest, her bikini top coming over closer to sliding off and allowing its prisoners to pop free.

He smiled as he held the kiss for a few moments before slowly pulling away, sucking lightly on her lower lip as he did so,"That... is a true kiss..." he whispered softly to her, his hands moving gently over her lower back. He knew that with that he had beaten her, and that she would now know exactly how much she had to learn in order to catch up with her sister,"Unless you can learn to kiss like that... you are... like I said, a novice..." he whispered as he kept her in his arms, feeling her wet skin against his.

Hanabi was panting when he broke the kiss, swallowing nervously as she stared up at him. "I....th-then teach me! I'll be better than my sister! I'll be way better!" Hanabi kept herself pressed up against him, shivering slightly at the sensation Her pride wouldn't let her back down from this. Even if she knew she shouldn't...even if she knew she should slap him, call him a pervert and tell him to get lost....she couldn't. She had to learn more, had to be better.

He chuckled as he slowly pulled away from her, sitting down again and slowly guiding her onto his lap, face him,"I'll teach you some things..." he said with a soft smile,"But... you have to do one thing before hand." he said as his hands ghosted up her sides softly, teasing a few bundle of nerves on her body without actually hitting the most sensitive ones,"You have to get rid of your pride. You have to be humble, you have to realize that no matter what, you're not an expert yet and you will make mistakes..." he said as he looked at her.

Hanabi blushed as she sat in his lap, her bikini bottoms more like a thong than anything else, her bare, smooth ass now right against him, the girl squirming slightly as she sat. He was asking a lot of her....but still....if she could swallow her pride for now....just to learn....then it meant later on she would have be rightfully proud of even more about herself. "A-alright...fine....I'll do that while I learn....though you're going to teach me? I thought you said you didn't have any experience either" She folded her arms as she looked at him. "Unless you're planning on getting help while you do"

He chuckled softly,"Just because I don't have any first hand experience doesn't mean that I don't know things..." he said as his hands moved, ghosting over her ass gently, holding her close to him,"You don't get to be the apprentice of the pervy sage without learning a few things..." he said as he moved softly, placing a few soft kisses to her neck, nibbling at a sensitive bundle of nerves as his hands caressed her ass gently,"I've learned many things over the years... just never had the ability to practice..."

Hanabi gasped as his hands moved to her smooth ass, whimpering softly. "I....a-alright....then...what do I do...?" She swallowed nervously, her breasts pressing up against his chest once again. "Tell me what to do....." It was hard for her to ask that question....normally she just went on instinct. But this was different however....she had agreed to swallow her pride, she had agreed to do as he said.

He smiled softly as his hands continuing softly over her skin, giving soft squeezes every now and then,"One of the most important things you have to recognize... when doing this sort of thing... is that it's all give and take." he said as he looked into her eyes,"Yes, right now I'm giving you a lot at once, but it's not without it's rewards... you can't be all giving, or all taking..." he said as his hands moved over her hips, pressing her down so she was sitting fully on his lap, all the teasing and talking had taken it's toll on him to, and his boxers were barely holding back his large bulge,"You have to know how to push your body to it's limit, as well as how to push your partner as well..." he said, as he continued to watch her expressions.

Hanabi panted softly as he rubbed her skin, squeezing at her occasionally, her chest rising and falling with every breath. "Nnnn...." She shivered, letting out a soft groan, before squeaking as she felt something big and hard between his legs, her crotch rubbing against it softly through her bikini and his boxers. "I...s-so what should I do...?" Slowly she moved her hands to his chest, her delicate fingertips starting to trace around his muscles.

He smiled at her reactions, showing just how young she really was,"Well... the first step is to find the spots that make your partner feel the best." He said, his hands moving from her rear up her sides,"There are a few places on most people that always feel the best..." He said as his hands moved over her chest for the first time, keeping her bikini on still,"One is the chest... as you've instinctively gone to..." He whispered, noting her hands on his chest, tracing the muscles,"The other is the rear, and finally the genitals..." he said, still pressed hard against her.

Back
Top Bottom