Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The other Hyuuga (fandom x Ryu_Momochi)

fandom

Star
Hyuuga Hanabi yawned and stretched as she walked through the streets of the leaf village. She had just been training with hew team-mates for the upcoming Chuunin exams, now on her way back to the Hyuuga estate. Things had changed a lot in recent years, the village had changed, the people had changed, and even she had changed. At the age of 13, Hanabi had grown into a wonderful ninja, and an even more wonderful woman. The 'blessings' her sister Hinata had been given seemed to be something of a family trait. Even at her young age, Hanabi's chest was more than enough to make any adult woman jealous. At this rate, Hanabi was likely going to surpass Tsunade or even her elder sister within the year. Unlike Hinata however, Hanabi had few hesitations about showing herself off. She argued it was a good tactic for distracting her opponents, though secretly she just liked to show off.

As she walked, Hanabi's stomach rumbled with hunger, and a sweet smell captured her nose. Food....well....a little something on the way home couldn't hurt right? Hanabi followed her nose, ending up at the Ichiraku ramen stand, where she quickly took a seat and ordered herself a bowl of ramen, licking her lips as it arrived. "Ok, one bowl then I'll head home" With a grin, Hanabi quickly dug in to the ramen, paying little attention to the comings and goings of people around her.

His personality had changed for the darker in the past few years, all the fighting and death, it wasn't really his fault he was forced to change. Some say they liked him better, other who had known him for longer say it wasn't so. Naruto sighed softly as he stepped into Ichiraku ramen, giving a soft nod as he did. One of the few things that hadn't changed was his love for the place, his orange and black jumpsuit was another, making him recognizable throughout the village,"Hey..." he said softly as he sat down,"One ramen please." He took a deep breath, the training that day had been tough. The team he was watching over was a handful, but nothing he couldn't handle, one of them was a particular annoyance, but he could handle it, hell, he's handled worse. He put his head on the table, taking a deep breath before he realized someone else was there,"Hmm...?" he said softly, noticing Hanabi,"Oh... hey Hanabi..." he said with a soft smile, giving a slight wave to her as she ate. He was usually more supportive of the Genin, but she was a special case, much like Neji had been at their age, so she was usually left to her own devices, although he was always able to notice the small things, like how Hanabi always relied too much on her looks in order to fight,"How's training going?" He asked with a soft smile.

Hanabi didn't even notice as Naruto entered, too busy eating her Ramen. It wasn't until he spoke to her that she looked up, blinking slightly and grinning. "Ah, hey Naruto" She had heard he'd changed in recent years, become somewhat more serious...some even said he'd gotten quit a mean streak. Some people accused the Kyuubi inside of him of taking partial control, of influencing his actions, but Hanabi paid little attention to rumours, she had little time for them. "Oh my training is going great" She grinned brightly as she finished off her Ramen. "I'm definately the strongest on my team" It seemed that she had become somewhat more confident in recent years aswell, definately quite the opposite of her elder sister in terms of personality. "How about you? I barely ever see you around, but all the other teams see you plenty"

He couldn't help but smile softly as he listened to her, that kind of confidence came from her natural abilities,"I'm doing good..." he said softly,"Granny Tsunade keeps me busy, but otherwise I'm either here or home..." he said as he put his elbow on the table, resting his chin on his fist,"Besides though... I still get to do some training with the others... Sakura-chan, Neji, Kiba... they're always around so I get plenty of practice... I just don't get to leave the village so much ever since I learned to control the Kyubi..." he said as he smiled softly at her,"I don't get to do many exciting things like I used to... mostly it's just guard detail for the Hokage..." he said softly,"Man I miss being your age..." he said with a chuckle as his hand moved, ruffling her hair a bit teasingly.

"Oh yeah? All sounds pretty boring if you ask me Naruto" Hanabi grinned as he messed with her hair, unable to help a giggle. "Going on missions all the time is great, I wouldn't ever want to be stuck in the village all the time" She shook her head and looked back to her Ramen, sipping the last of the soup from the bowl. "So then! Don't you ever get to go on any missions anymore? I mean don't you get to have any fun? You can't do much just hanging around being a bodyguard"

He shook his head a bit at her question,"Besides coming here to Ichiraku, not really..." he said as he gave a soft sigh,"I mean... I'm too important to the village to allow to leave it too much... but yet I'm not important enough not to be called on at all hours by the hokage..." He said with a soft sigh,"I just wish I could take a break... you know... do something for a day, go and visit the hot springs for once without being called by the hokage..." he said as he started to eat the ramen that was placed in front of him.

"Geez, sounds boring as hell...." Hanabi blinked as he talked about how important he was, then just smirkd and rolled her eyes. "Well someone's pretty full of themselves aren't they? Too important to the village to leave hm?" It seemed that whatever rumours there were about Naruto's personality darkening, his ego was the same as it always had been. "Ok....so if you want to visit the hot springs.....just go. Who's stopping you?" Hanabi propped her head up on the counter, her chest bouncing slightly from her movements, her tight netting vest shifting around. "Just go to the hot springs. Or are you worried someone's gonna catch you or something?"

He chuckled softly at her question,"Because I'm on constant call from the Hokage... true I might not get the most fun missions, but that doesn't mean my missions aren't important." he said as he watched her, his eyes automatically going to the netting vest she was wearing,"So if I go, there's the high chance that someone's gonna come around and tell me the hokage needs me for something... I swear... just an hour... that's all I need..." he said, noticing someone come up behind him and tap his shoulder, handing him a form from the Hokage,"See...? I can't even eat at Ichiraku without someone coming for me..." he said to her, a frown on his face.

"Oh come on, the Hokage can do without you for an hour" Hanabi rolled her eyes, snatching the letter away. "Fine, the Hyuuga estate has a private hot spring, just go there for an hour, then you can go see what the Hokage wants. If she's supposed to be the strongest ninja in the village then she can handle things by herself for an hour or two" Hanabi smirked, then suddenly shoved the letter from the Hokage down her ample cleavage to stop him getting at it.

He couldn't help but laugh at her, seeing her shove the letter between her chest,"Why can't you be like your sister and just hide behind trees and stuff...?" he said as he finished up his ramen,"Fine... we'll do it your way." He said as he stood, stretching softly,"Lead the way... oh youngest of the Hyuuga..." he said as he ruffled her hair again. He figured he wouldn't get to see the letter unless he did what she wanted, and he could use the relaxation. He paid for his ramen and even hers, feeling generous as he looked at her,"So... I'm not going to have to worry about Neji or Hinata-chan coming into the bath, am I?" he said, figuring that would be very awkward.

Hanabi smirked and stood up, turning to leave, giggling as he ruffled her hair once again. "Oh no, no need to worry. Neji is away on a mission, and Hinata hates hot springs. She wont even go in our private ones, she just takes private baths whenever she can" Hanabi folded her arms behind her head as she started to walk through the streets. As usual she was attracting looks from both boys her own age and older men, even a few who seemed to be with their wives and girlfriends. "So you're only worried about Neji and Hinata huh? Not worried that I might walk into the bath?" She glanced back at him and smirked slightly.

He chuckled softly as he noticed the looks,"Hmmm... do I have to?" he asked her, his eyebrow raising a bit,"Or can I trust you to be a good girl and not peek on your sensei?" He said with a laugh as he stretched a bit, even though he teased her a bit, he couldn't help but notice how she'd grown over the past few years, becoming as well endowed as Anko,"Cause if you do, I think I'd have to end up telling Hinata-chan on you..." he said with a smirk, ruffling her hair again teasingly. He had to admit though, he'd never been with a girl, of any age. Everyone had been so afraid of him, and his position now didn't give him much time to even look at a girl, let alone date one.

"Oh I don't know....maybe you should worry, maybe you shouldn't. I've been known to be unpredictable you know" Hanai laughed and shook her head. "Hmph, tell on me to Hinata? Oh come on, like she would even believe you. I'm her adorable little sister after all" She stuck her tongue out, leading him through the streets towards the large Hyuuga estate. Rather than going in through the main entrance though, Hanabi led him over one of the side walls. As she jumped up he would get a brief look up her skirt, seeing she seemed to be wearing a rather lacy thong beneath, though it was only the briefest of glimpses....short enough that his eyes may have been playing tricks on him. "Come on, there are some changing rooms just this way where you can leave your clothes and get some towels"

He laughed at her, his eyebrow raising slightly as she leaped over the wall. He knew it was weird to do this, even in her own house, but he thought nothing of it. He thought he saw something as she did, but shrugged lightly as he followed her, landing beside her and hearing her talk about the changing room. He nodded as he followed her,"Sounds good... and I can feel the heat from here..." he said with a smile as she lead him. He'd never been on the Hyuuga estate before, so he figured he'd get a good look while he could, seeing as the chances of him being on here again weren't that good.

"Just be careful not to make too much noise, father doesn't take kindly to trespassers. I think the last guy who broke into the estate is still in the hospital....they said he'd need physical and mental therapy for at least a year before he'd be ok..." Hanabi stated the fact completely seriously, not even a hint of joking around in her voice. Was she messing with him? It was impossible to tell either way. Clearly, Hanabi had practice at messing with people in many different ways, not just using her body.

"And here we are!" She grinned as they reached a small hut, Hanabi holding the door open for him. "There are towels inside, then you just head straight on through to the springs"

He smiled softly, looking inside the door,"Oh yeah... I heard about him... poor guy, but at least everyone found out Neji's secret boyfriend..." He said with a serious face just like hers, knowing she was teasing him,"Hmm... looks good... hey, why don't you put on a swimsuit and join me? It'd be good to ahve some company... it's not often I get to relax..." he said as he stepped inside, grabbing a towel,"I'll even go in my boxers, so you don't have to worry about seeing anything..." he said with a soft chuckle.

"Hmm? Oh fine, I guess I could use a bath anyway after training today" Hanabi shrugged, heading into the changing room after him and grabbing a large towel, before moving to head into a more secluded part of the changing room where he couldn't see her. It seemed the room was split for male and female changing in private.

When Naruto emerged into the spring itself he would be alone at first, though a few minutes later Hanabi came out, towel wrapped around her body just above the shoulders and going down to nearly her knees, totally covering her up. "Man I love hot springs" With a grin Hanabi dropped the towel and went to step into the water. She was wearing something beneath the towel, but it wasn't exactly a swimsuit. Instead it was an incredibly form fitting black bikini, her chest nearly spilling out of the top, the bottoms leaving little to the imagination as she slipped into the water. "Ahhhhhh"

He had slipped into the water before she came out, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the heat. As he heard her slip into the water he chuckled softly,"That didn't take you that long..." he said softly, his eyes still closed as she groaned in pleasure from the heat,"Well... it's not too bad is it... I needed something like this..." he said as he took a deep breath, leaning back a bit and stretching, his eyes slowly starting to open a little bit.

"Hmmm..." A Naruto opened his eyes, he would see Hanabi quite close to his side, the tops of her breasts bobbing just above the surface of the water as she poked his arm. "Guess you did get pretty muscly after all, damn, I lost the bet. I was betting you would actually be really scrawny under that big jacket you're always wearing....." Now that it was wet, her black bikini seemed to cling even tighter to her body.

He looked at her with a soft smile,"Yeah well... when you have as many adventures as I did... you can't really help it..." he said, noticing what she was wearing but not saying anything,"I see that you developed quite well... almost a match for your sister..." he said teasingly, taking a deep breath and stretching as he closed his eyes again,"But I bet you've still got a ways to go..." he said teasingly, knowing that with Hinata's huge sweater no one would really know what her cup size was besides close close family.

"Oh you think?" Hanabi stood up so that her upper body was out of the water, putting her hands on her hips as her chest stuck out proudly. They really were almost defying gravity, though the bikini was probably helping a little. "Hmph, oh wouldn't you like to know how big Hinata is hm? Nobody really knows but me" Hanabi grinned slightly. "And I'm not gonna tell ya" Truth be told, Hinata was without a doubt the most well endowed girl in the entire village, though Hanabi wasn't much smaller than Tsunade despite only being 13 years old. By the time she was older, Hanabi didn't doubt she would have overtaken her elder sister. It seemed to be a Hyuuga thing. The men were well endowed down below, and the women were well endowed up top.

He chuckled softly as he looked her over, his eyes trailing over each of her curves,"Hmmm... you know... she had a crush on me a few years ago..." he said with a chuckle,"But looking now... it seems you might be close to passing her..." he said, still teasing,"Of course, from what I hear about her now... there are probably some things she can do that you have no clue about..." he said with a teasing smirk, knowing about her and Kiba's recent announcement that they've been a couple for awhile.

"Oh yeah?" Hanabi's eyebrow twitched slightly at his last comment. "I bet I can do absolutely anything that Hinata can do, I've always been the better ninja ever since I was a kid" Of course she was still a kid now really, though Hanabi clearly didn't think of herself that way. "Come on, just challenge me. I can do whatever Hinata can. She might be good, but I'll have you know I'm way better" Hanabi definately didn't have the same sense of confidence that Hinata did....Hanabi was clearly the most confident of the two.

He couldn't help but laugh at her twitch,"I doubt it..." he said with a smirk,"Hinata has had more experience with the more... intimate ninja arts..." he said, his hand moving up and rubbing his shoulder a bit, closing his eyes as he did,"There are some things you're just not as good at yet..." he said as his eyes opened, a flash of crimson appearing in his eyes as he did so,"I bet it'll still take you a few years to learn them too..." he said teasingly.

Hanabi wasn't totally sure what he was talking about, though her eyebrow was twitching with frustration at his teasing. "You..." She started to grind her teeth as she glared at him. "I bet I'll be way better! I've always been a fast learner, I bet I could not only learn anything Hinata can do, but get way better at it almost right away" She leaned down slightly as she glared at him, her chest hanging infront of his face, water dripping down her glistening, slightly tanned, skin.

Back
Top Bottom