Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The other Hyuuga (fandom x Ryu_Momochi)

Hanabi let out a sharp hiss of pleasure as Naruto's hands moved across her ample chest, clearly she was more sensitive than normal there. Almost immediately her nipples began to harden, easily visible through the skintight material of the bikini. "R-right...." Hanabi's hand continued to stroke his muscular chest, slowly trailing down, moving around and across his sides, before slipping into his boxers in order to grasp Naruto's firm backside.

He smiled as he felt her hands moving, exploring different places as his hands caressed her young but ample breasts, feeling her nipples harden from his attentions,"There is lots of pleasure you can give with just your hands..." he said with a smile, his thumb moving and rubbing her nipples through her bra,"The nipples can be stimulated to hypersensitivity... making it so every touch sends pleasure through the body." He explained, his fingertips starting to pull her bikini off,"For women the nipples are a bit more sensitive than guys..." he said, giving her nipples a very gentle pinch,"Adding slight pain to the mix tends to heighten the sensitivity." He said with a smile as he looked at her,"For guys, the most sensitive spot is the head of the penis..." he said as he looked into her eyes, enjoying her reactions.

Hanabi gasped when her breasts popped free of her bikini, the large breasts bouncing free as the bikini snapped back beneath them, clearly a little too small. Either Hanabi had grown more since buying it, or more likely she had purposefully worn one that was too small, just to emphasise her body more. "Nnnnngh..." She groaned loudly as he started to pinch at her nipples, her own hands digging into his backside, squeezing it firmly, before slowly starting to move around to the side. "That....that feels good....p-please...don't stop..." She pushed her chest a little further forward, her breasts wet and glistening as her hands were slowly inching closer and closer to his cock...

He smiled, his hands working expertly on her nipples, rubbing and pinching lightly at her request. He wouldn't stop, knowing she was enjoying it. He breasts seemed to be her weak spot, as her shivers and moans told him that she was enjoying it. He could feel her hands moving closer and closer to him, smiling softly as he moved, pressing a soft kiss to her neck,"Hmmm... I think you're ready for a more... practical lesson..." he said softly, his thumbs teasing her nipples as he squeezed and caressed her breasts. He had to admit he was almost painfully hard, and the sounds of her moans and groans was getting him overly excited, although he didn't know much, he knew enough to push this into the next part quickly.

Given the size of Hanabi's breasts it was no surprise they were so sensitive. She grunted as he pinched at her nipples, tilting her head to give him easier access as he went to kiss at her neck. "Nnngh.....p-practical lesson...sounds good..." Hanabi's hands moved around to the front of his boxers, and for the first time she felt a mans cock. Her thin, delicate fingers wrapped around it slowly, the boxers being slowly pushed down and away. "So big...so hard..." She started to stroke it gently, almost curiously. She knew what it was yes....but this was the first time she had actually felt one.

As she gripped him he shivered softly, kissing her neck more and giving a soft suckle, his fingers continuing to tease and rub at her nipples, giving a few soft pinches here and there,"Hmmm... this is your first time actually feeling one... isn't it...?" he whispered as he nibbled lightly at her ear. He knew it was going to be very hard to keep calm, knowing they'd go farther and farther. His hand moved softly from her breast, slipping between her legs softly, rubbing at her bottoms gently as she held him.

"Y-yes....it is....I....I've seen them but....but I've never touched one before..." Hanabi panted, thinking of the time she had seen Neji masturbating once. Slowly her hand started to move, trying to copy the movements she had seen Neji making, her thumb rubbing over the tip of his cock whilst her other hand slowly moved down to grasp Naruto's large, heavy balls. "NNGH!" Hinata twitched as is fingers moved between her legs, rubbing at her. Her pussy was already hot and wet, though given that they were still in a hot spring it was for more than just one reason.

He smiled softly as he moved, slowly lifting her as he stood, sitting on the edge of the hotsprings, making him vary visible to her,"Hmmm... well, maybe you should take a closer look..." he said as his hand continued over her bottoms, rubbing against her pussy a bit harder as he allowed her to explore his cock. He knew she'd be curious, so for now, a bit of touching and exploring should be fine. He let his other hand continue to tease her sensitive breast, enjoying the whimpers and shivers and moans of pleasure she was making.

Hanabi watched almost in awe as Naruto moved to sit up on the edge of the hot spring, his erection now proudly on display for her to see. Hanabi squeezed it a little more tightly, her fingers continuing to stroke it slowly. "Have you ever....has anyone done this for you before....?" Hanabi was curious about just how experienced Naruto was. She groaned as he pressed harder against her pussy, wishing that her bikini bottoms weren't in the way, but her own hands were too busy to move them.

He shook his head softly at her question, his hand rubbing more against her through her bottoms, shivering softly,"Hmmm... no... no one ever..." he said softly as he watched her. He was enjoying her reactions, and he couldn't help himself, moving softly and slipping her bottoms down just enough to let his finger rub softly over her bare pussy, seeing a small tuft of hair right above it,"Hmmm..." He whispered, his finger spreading it a bit as he examined it, seeing just how pink she was.

Well, at least when it came to practical experience Naruto was in the same boat as her....though he sure as hell knew a lot more, that much was certain. Hinata hissed in pleasure when her bikini bottoms were finally pulled down a little, the girl wiggling her hips, causing her breasts to shake, in order to cause them to slip further down. "NNGH!" The sensation of his bare fingers on her....the girl twitched in pleasure, suddenly thrusting her hips closer to his fingers. She was so aroused by now she would do anything to obtain the pleasure she so hungrily desired.

He smiled softly as his finger rubbed against her bare pussy lightly, feeling just how wet she had gotten, and not from the water. He didn't have much experience actually doing such a thing, but he fingered he'd keep an eye on her, figuring she'd be able to tell him if she was enjoying it. His finger teased over her pussy lightly, teasing at different spots before he remembered something, his finger moving lightly over her clit, teasing softly over the already hard nub,"Hmmm... you like this...?" he whispered to her, his other hand continuing to tease her nipple softly.

His answer as he rubbed over clit didn't really come in words, but in a sharp cry of pleasure, Hanabi quickly having to bite her lip incase someone heard. They were on the grounds of the Hyuuga estate after all, and if a member of the family heard them they would almost certainly come to investigate. "Y-yes...that felt...very good..." Hanabi's hand had tightened around Naruto's cock aswell, squeezing it firmly, her strokes starting to get a little faster. "M-more...please....I need more..."

He smiled, rubbing over her clit lightly still with a shiver,"Hmmm... that feels good..." he whispered to her, shivering as he made sure to put a lot of attention on her clit. He could feel her juices dripping onto his hand, showing just how little contact she'd had someone else give her, knowing she was enjoying this more than she'd ever done it herself. He watched her stroke him, seeing her biting her lip in pleasure as his other hand moved, gently bringing her up and kissing her lips softly as his hand moved and slid a finger into her very gently, still teasing and rubbing her clit lightly.

Hanabi was panting heavily as he played with her clit, then moaned loudly into his kiss as his finger slide inside of her. Her body was tight around his finger, very tight. Her body spasmed, her hand squeezing his cock roughly from the sensation of the finger entering her body. She fell forwards, pressing her breasts tightly against his chest, rubbing against him as pleasure continued to overtake her.

He kissed her deeply, his tongue slipping softly into her mouth and rubbing against hers as he rubbed and teased her pussy lightly, his finger inside her rubbing around at different spots. She was a bit smaller than he was, and he could feel how tight she was, how much she was clamped around his finger. He smiled softly, his finger teasing her insides for awhile, wanting to see just how far she wanted to go as his tongue continued to rub against hers.

Hanabi was beginning to grind her hips against his finger now, trying to push herself down to bring the finger deeper into her body, her tongue thrusting madly into his mouth, kissing him almost uncontrollably. The 13 year old girl had been completely overtaken by her lust now. Even if someone did catch them she likely wouldn't stop...by this point she couldn't have cared if the whole village was watching them....she just wanted more.

He smiled as she tried to push down on his finger, sucking at her tongue lightly as he let his finger start to slide in and out of her pussy, feeling her clamp down on him in pleasure. He pulled away from her lips lightly,"Hmm... tell me Hanabi..." he whispered softly to her, kissing at her neck as he teased her sensitive pussy and clit lightly,"When you play with yourself... who do you usually think of...?" he said with a soft smile, nibbling at her neck as his finger rubbed around inside her pussy, eventually finding the sweet spot.

Hanabi blushed at the question, letting out a long, low groan as his finger pumped inside of her. "Nnngh.....I....I think.....I think about older men....my sensei....and...and sometimes.....about....about Neji...." Ever since she had caught Neji masturbating she hadn't been able to get the image out of her mind. "I..I can't help it...even if he is my cousin I can't help it...."

He smiled softly as his finger continued lightly inside her,"Hmmm... so I could call you the naughtiest Hyuuga girl..." he whispered softly as he moved, slowly pulling his finger out of her and turning her, sitting her on his lap with his cock pressed against her rear, spreading her legs wide as he resumed his rubbings at her pussy and clit,"So besides your sensei and cousin... who else?" he asked, nibbling at her neck as his finger pushed into her tight hole once more, rubbing a bit deeper this time as his lips focused on her neck, nibbling and kissing here and there.

Hanabi moaned in protest as Naruto's finger was withdrawn from inside of her body, though she let out a little groan as he turned her around, feeling his cock rubbing against her ass, wiggling her hips slightly. "Nnnngh..." She felt his hand reach around and begin to finger her once more, her legs spreading eagerly. "I.....I think about....about you sometimes too...." More than once Naruto had flashed through her mind whilst she had been pleasing herself...the bad boy image somewhat appealing to her for some reason.

He smiled as he ground lightly against her ass, nibbling at her neck as his finger slid slowly in and out of her,"Hmmm... I was right... you are the naughtiest of Hyuuga..." he whispered in her ear, rubbing her clit more as his finger slid in and out of her tight pussy. He had to admit, he'd rubbed one out to almost every girl in the village, Hanabi included, but he wouldn't tell her this right now. He moved softly, gently pinching her clit as he fingered her a bit faster,"Hmmm... you're so tight... and so wet Hanabi-chan..." he whispered,"You're enjoying this so much... aren't you...?"

"M-maybe I am the naughtiest....I told you.....I can be way better than Hinata..." She panted heavily, grinding herself against Naruto's body, groaning loudly as his finger worked in and out of her. "Y-yes....I'm really enjoying this....I..I love it Naruto....I want more....oh god I want more....p-please.....please give me more...." She turned her head to look at him over her shoulder, her hands having reached up to start playing with her own breasts now he wasn't paying as much attention to them.

He smiled, his fingers continuing their work,"We'll see..." he whispered softly in her ear,"If we go too fast... you could end up hurt..." he whispered as he sucked at her neck, watching as she played with her breasts, his finger rubbing and toying with her clit, enjoying the sounds she was making for him,"We have to take it a bit slow... but trust me... I'll give you everything you want..." he whispered, letting his finger push deep into her very slowly to emphasize the word everything, before he continued to finger her at the regular pace.

"I wont get hurt.....I can take it..." Hanabi panted as he continued fingering her, she hated taking things slow, she hated having to work her way up to things...she was far too impatient for that. "NNNGH!" She groaned loudly as he pushed the finger in deep and slow, before resuming his regular thrusting. "N-Naruto....oh god...I....I'm gonna cum soon...." Her body was shaking now, the girl squeezing her breasts more desperately.

Back
Top Bottom