Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The other Hyuuga (fandom x Ryu_Momochi)

He smiled, his finger continuing faster inside her,"How can you say you can take it when you're already so close to cumming?" he whispered in her ear,"And my finger is a lot thinner than my member... and you're so tight around my finger already..." he said as he rubbed her clit faster, fingering her pussy faster, nibbling up her neck and tugging at the skin lightly, releasing softly,"This isn't something one can learn in one session... you have to take your time... you have to take it slow..." he whispered as he made sure to send small shots of concentrated chakra through her body.

"I....I hate slow..." Hanabi panted, hunching over and closing her eyes. "Oh god....oh god....oh god!" The shots of chakra were enough to send her over the edge. With a scream of pleasure that pierced the night she came, her pussy tightening even further around Naruto's fingers, her juices squirting out all over his hand and into the spring water, her entire body spasming and jerking as she clutched tightly at her breasts.

He smiled as she came, he had already send a chakra pulse out, knowing that there was no one in the house or on the grounds to hear her scream,"Hmmm... did you learn to use your Byakugan naturally from birth? Did you learn that special Taijutsu in one day?" he whispered, his finger still inside her but not moving,"No... you need to take it slow... you need to build experience with simple things before you get to the more advanced things..." he said as he nibbled her neck softly, sucking and releasing with a soft wet pop.

Hanabi groaned as his finger inside of her stopped, feeling something hot and sticky start to spray across her back and ass, figuring it was his cum. "Nnngh....well....no it took time but...." She panted slightly, leaning forward a little more, extending a hand out to the side of the spring to support herself. "That felt so good.....I just didn't want to stop...."

He smiled softly as he nibbled her neck softly, holding her close and letting his hands ghost over her sides,"Hmmm... true... it does..." he said softly,"But if you don't take it slow the first time, the likelyhood of injury grows..." he whispered, his finger slowly starting to pull from her,"We'll get you used to it... we'll start off small... toys and fingers first... then larger things later..." he said with a smile,"I'll be your ero-sensei." he said with a soft chuckle.

Hanabi shivered as his finger withdrew from her slowly, grunting when it was completely out. "D-do you have toys....? I....I don't have any...father would find them..." It made sense, with the Byakugan it would be next to impossible to hide anything in the Hyuuga household. "I...I'd like that....for you to be my ero-sensei....I want to learn...I want to learn everything..."

He smiled softly,"No... I don't have any right now..." he whispered softly,"But I can get some pretty quick..." he said with a smile. He knew all the vendors in town, and knew which would sell him them,"I can teach you everything I know..." he whispered as he moved her, kissing her lips with another soft deep kiss, his tongue ghosting over her lips as he withdrew,"There are so many things you can learn..." he whispered sensually, his eyes looking into hers. He moved softly and gently sat her on the side of the hot springs, spreading her legs as his fingers spread and opened on her pussy, exploring her a bit.

"Then....then get some....I want to start learning....I want to start tomorrow...I want to learn quickly...." Hanabi panted as he kissed her, returning the kiss with what energy she had left. She couldn't remember being this tired before....masturbating alone never made her this exhausted, nowhere near. "Nnnn...." She whimpered as he lifted her up to the side of the spring, shivering as he started to finger at her pussy once more, her legs spreading eagerly for him.

He smiled softly as his fingers ghosted over her pussy. This was his first chance to actually look and explore one, so he figured he wouldn't waste it. He let his fingers spread her pussy wide, able to see in a bit,"Hmmm... you look so cute..." He whispered to her,"Your pussy is so pink and tight..." He said teasingly. He could smell her scent, it was strong and sweet,"Hmmm..." He whispered, taking a deep smell of her as his finger explored her clit gently.

Hanabi blushed at his compliment, but smiled brightly, enjoying the way he was talking about her. "Nnngh..." Her body shivered as his fingers brushed across her clit, eliciting further gasps of pleasure from her. "Ooooh....that always feels good..." She panted heavily, leaning forward slightly, her breasts hanging infront of Naruto's face.

He smiled softly as he watched her, his finger gently ghosting over her clit more, seeing just how hard it was. He saw her breasts in front of his face and he smiled, letting his tongue ghost over her nipple softly, seeing that it was already hard,"Mmm... you taste good..." he whispered to her, purring gently. His finger continue to just tease her clit, seeing how wet she was getting once more, her juices dripping from her onto the ground as he took her nipple into his mouth, sucking lightly with a purr.

Hanabi moaned loudly as he started to lick at her hard, sensitive nipple aswell, grunting and pressing forward against him, her hands going to his shoulders. "Don't stop.....oh god don't stop..." Hanabi's body was still sensitive from her recent orgasm, and she was already tired...another orgasm was sure to overwhelm her inexperienced body.

He smiled, his hand rubbing a bit faster at her overly sensitive clit, his tongue flicking at her nipple as he sucked it. His free hand moved up to her other breast, rubbing and caressing it as his other hand teased her pussy. He knew just which buttons to push, just which spots to tease along her body that would give her the most pleasure. He looked up at her with a smile, gently taking her nipple between his teeth and tugging lightly, sending a soft bit of pain through her body as well.

Hanabi closed her eyes tightly, moaning softly in pleasure, grinding her hips against Naruto's hand. They'd need to finish soon.....it wouldn't be long before her father, Neji and Hinata would return to the estate....and it was more than likely at least one of them would come to the springs. "Nngh...m-more.....please...give me more....I want to cum....I want to cum again!"

He smiled softly as he tugged her nipple lightly, his fingers rubbing faster at her clit before giving a soft pinch to it, twisting it softly as he enjoyed her moans of pleasure. He sucked at her nipple, releasing with a soft pop as he looked into her eyes,"Hmmm... cum for him Hanabi-chan..." he whispered sensually in her ear, his finger rubbing faster and faster at her clit, pushing it hard to push her past her edge.

Hanabi shivered, panting heavily, before her body jerked and she cried out in orgasm, juices squirting from her pussy all over Naruto as she came hard, her entire body shaking before she fell forward onto him, panting heavily. "Oh god...." She panted as she rested against him, her body exhausted and spent. It was like Naruto had addicted her to the pleasure...caused her body to crave it....

He smiled as she came, moving and kissing her lips sensually before moving her into the bath, letting the water wash over her gently as he held the kiss. His hands moved, exploring her curves gently before he pulled away from the kiss,"Hmmm... very good..." he whispered to her, breathing very softly on her skin, the cool air teasing her a bit,"I can't wait to teach you more..." he said softly,"When you want to learn more... just find me..." he said as he finished up his bath, getting dressed and starting to head out of the bath.

Hanabi leaned in to return his kiss, panting heavily as he pulled away, watching him get out of the spring, waving softly as he went to head back into the little changing room, hearing him get dressed and then move to leave. Hanabi sighed and leaned back into the water in order to relax a little, still breathing heavily. She was sure Naruto was smart enough to sneak out....her family should probably be back soon...she wouldn't be surprised if Neji or her father came to the spring in order to relax aswell. The girl just leaned back and let out a content sigh, her plentiful chest floating on the water.

He yawned lightly as he walked through the streets of Konoha, stretching as he made his way to different vendors. He knew this was going to take all he knew, and it would take it's toll on her as well. He smiled softly, knowing that it was going to be fun. He ordered a few things and got some others, holding them in a bag as he made his way home. As little attention he had gotten today, he was just as tired as she was. He chuckled softly as he moved to his home, the small one bedroom apartment he'd always had worked, and he didn't want to change it, despite his more prominent position in the village.

Once she was done with her bath, Hanabi crawled out of the spring, grabbing her discarded bikini before going to dry off and get herself dressed and head back towards the main building. She walked slowly, careful not to show how exhausted she was incase anybody could determine exactly what she had been doing. Once she was back to her room, Hanabi just collapsed to her bed, falling asleep on the covers and dreaming of what might be to come....

Naruto sighed as he moved to his desk, filling out the few bits of paperwork he had to do before moving to bed. He looked at the clock before falling asleep,"Mrrr... 3..." he whispered to himself,"Maybe I'll ask for a personal day tomorrow..." He said to himself before falling asleep. Although he knew the chances of getting one were slim, he usually said this before bed anyways. He smiled softly in his sleep, knowing that his times with Hanabi were going to be very, very fun. He wouldn't get to sleep very long, and he knew it, because someone would be banging at his door with more papers in a few hours.

The next morning, Hanabi was awake bright and early as usual, getting dressed in her usual revealing outfit, then leaving the estate before her father could complain or stop her. Today her team was having a day off from their training, their sensei insisting that they take a day of rest every so often to recover from their training. So as usual, Hanabi had decided to wander aimlessly around the village for an hour or two in the morning.

Naruto had been lucky, no one came to interrupt his sleep. He slept quite comfortably for a few hours before he woke, mumbling slightly as his stomach growled,"Fine fine..." he whispered as he stood, stretching lightly and changing into some clean clothes. He wanted to be casual today, so instead of his normal jumpsuit he instead wore a pair of orange shorts and a muscle shirt,"If Granny Tsunade doesn't like it... too bad... I'm taking a day off." he said to himself as he left his house, heading for Ichiraku.

Shortly before he arrived at the ramen stand, Hanabi quite literally bumped into Naruto, stumbling backover after being walking around in something of a daze. "Ah! Naruto" She looked up at him and grinned brightly, her energy clearing having been restored by a good nights sleep. "Did you sleep well?"

As she bumped into him he stumbled back a bit, looking at her and giving a soft tired smile,"Oh hey..." he said with a soft yawn, clearly still tired,"I slept okay. You seem to be well energized though..." he said with a chuckle as he moved with her into Ichiraku,"I was able to get those special items we talked about yesterday." he said casually, not wanting to let too many people try and figure out what he was talking about,"Some of them will be a bit longer coming in, but I got a few at my home now." he said with a unnoticeable wink towards her.

Back
Top Bottom