Secret Destiny A Harry Potter RP (Ruphhausin and me)

Ginny blushed a bit, but she didn't deny anything. She was proud of being Harry's girlfriend, especially as Harry had taken Hermione's advice on certain things. Draco then ordered the desserts for the room, whispering them into Madam Rosmerta's ear. The other three boys smiled wickedly, as Draco had suggested such seductive measures as moving to the rooms for dessert... as well as "dessert". After he told her and she wrote them down, Draco stood up, taking Ari's hand and led her back to the room. His eyes told her what he was wanting, as the desserts would be there later.

Ari giggled as Ginny blushed. Though of course, she knew that it was soon time for them to go off. Before she got to bid the others good night, Draco had pulled her away from the table and back to the room. Not that she minded of course. In fact, before they'd gotten to the room, she had moved in front and started pulling him almost at a run. Right outside their room, she pulled him close for a passionate kiss as she also worked the lock

Draco helped Ari with the look, very pleased she was eager. He broke the kiss very reluctantly, smiling as he slowly started undoing her clothing.

"My mother says that when a man makes love to the woman he really wants to be with.. he undresses her like he is unwrapping the gift he knows is the one he wanted for a long time..."

He was going slow, making the undressing as sensual as he planned on making the sex.

She blushed. "Well now I feel very special." She in turn slowly began undoing his clothing. "I do hope you like what I have on underneath. I picked it out with you in mind."

She giggled before claiming his lips in one slow but passionate kiss, pulling him towards the bed slowly.

Of course the things she was talking about was her dark green chemise with a silver dragon going around it and the matching dark green panties with silver lace lining

He spent several long minutes on her lovely lips, enjoying them very much. He was pressed against her, enjoying the feel of her body against him but also noticing she was wearing something very special. He slowly broke the kiss, and he moved his hands and eyes over her body and underthings. The smile that spread across his face told her that he loved it very much. He slowly placed his hands on her sides, sliding the chemise up so he could kiss and lick on her abdomen.

She blushed at his answering smile, a meek smile crossing over face. She was glad he liked it as it had taken her a while to find it in a catalogue. As he lifted her chemise, the dragon on it roared and even puffed out a bit of smoke from its nose. Her smile was more of a smirk when that happened, though her breath did hitch in anticipation of what he was going to do

Draco laughed at how the dragon reacted to him lifting the chemise, and he started to kiss, lick, and nibble on her lovely abdomen. He took his time, moving his hands to the panties and getting them completely off. He was taking his time because Ari deserved to be made love to, not just fucked. He was going to give her everything special that it was intended to be, and he was not going to disappoint her.

She smiled and blushed even more. A little squeak escaped her lips as he removed her panties. She was clearly ready for action as he would see. Wanting to do things tohim, she pulled at him. She wanted a chance to at least give him a preview of what she had picked up on

Draco then took her hands, placing them on either side of her thighs. He had things he wanted to show her first, before he wanted her to do anything. He smiled at her, his tone husky and sensual.

"Not yet, Ari. You get pleasure first..."

He then started to kiss, lick, and nibble on her lovely thighs, moving his hands so that they were holding them open just enough. He kissed and nibbled more, flicking her pussy lips and clit with his tongue.

She squeaked with another blush as he moved down. She loved how determined he was to pleasure her first. She gasped as his tongue flicked across her pussy lips and clit. This caused her to moan and throw her head back in pleasure. "Draco...."

Draco loved doing that to her already, and he continued ti eat her out. That was something he was more than pleased to do, as Ari's pussy tasted very sweet to him. He probed her deeply with his tongue, his hands caressing her thighs and as as he continued to use his mouth to make love to her. He was going to make her cum, and he knew that the desserts would not be there for a while so he could.

Her fingers began running through his hair, her hips bucking towards him as he ate her out. Her other hand gripping his shoulder, even as she felt her knees begin to give out under her. "Draco.....Dragon....Keep that up and I won't be able to stand."

"You won't be needing to stand anymore tonight... but after a night's rest you will just be sore..."

He kissed her pussy, eating her out with more gusto as he wanted her to cum. He was anticipating the gush of her juices out of her, filling his mouth and coating his tongue as he probed her more. He lapped at her lips and insides, his words husky and wanting.

"I want you to cum... as I want you to be ready for the next phase of our lovemaking...."

Little moans escaped her as he continued his onslaught with his tongue. He was clearly very good and knew exactly what he was doing.

When he said he wanted her to cum, that one statement alone almost sent her over.

She was enjoying every bit of how his tongue explored her and soon her body was trembling as her orgasm began to wash over her

Draco lapped at Ari's lovely pussy, the flow just gushing from her as he liked. He was learning her body so fast, and he intended to make her feel so much better than she ever did before. He kissed and flicked her clitoris, moving his mouth up her abdomen again as he was getting ready to go the next step.

"I want you to feel my cock... but first... do you want to use your mouth on me?"

Ari was panting as he kissed up her body once more. Since she was still coming down from her orgasm, all she could do at first in response to his question was nod.

A couple more breaths and she was smiling innocently. "Of course I want to use my mouth on you love. After all, we want to please each other, don't we? You deserve to be pleased too."

Draco smiled, slowly returning to his knees. He caressed Ari's lovely breasts, shoulders, neck, face, and hair, smiling as he did. He looked into her lovely eyes, smiling broader as he thought of something.

"Do you just want to have me in your mouth.. or have me in your mouth at the same time as I am using mine on your again?"

"Let's make it where one leads into the other. So we'll start with me just having you in my mouth. Then we'll move to you using yours on me at the same time." Her hands ran through his hair as she smiled at him

Draco smiled, helping Ari to her knees. He held her head, caressing her face and hair in his hands as he guided her. He wanted her to take her time, and he was not in any hurry as they had a lot of time. He stroked her hair, his eyes telling her that he was very pleased to go at that pace with her. It made it special with him to make it special with her.

"Of course, Ari. I know you will like giving me head....."

Ari blushed under all his attention. She carefully pushed him down before moving to the side of him. She started off kissing a trail down his body. When she reached his cock, she slowly trailed her tongue in a circle around the head before taking the whole of his cock in her mouth and down her throat with ease. Her tongue swirled, tracing shapes as she bobbed up and down

Draco shivered at how Ari got his frinulum, groaning softly with the stimulation. He was very pleased, and he smiled broadly down into her eyes.

"That is so good, Ari... that feels wonderful....."

He let her continue to use her mouth on his cock, loving the feeling as he urged her to suck more with his praise.

Ari gladly took his praise to heart. She began bobbing a bit faster, her hands caressing his balls and his thighs.

His praise was also having an effect on her pussy, causing her to grow wetter, which because of her positioning, he would be able to see should he take a look

Draco already could tell that Ari's pussy was getting so much wetter, and he moved his one hand down there, his fingers stroking her wetness very sensually. He continued to take his time, as he already had in his mind the idea of giving her a sexual experience that was going to show her just how much he really cared about her. His other hand stroking her hair, he used his fingers to knead her clit to stimulate her just that much more.

Ari moaned as he stroked her and kneaded her clit. Of course the vibrations her throat made as she did so reverberated around his cock as she bobbed her head up and down on it. From time to time, she pulled back all the way and slowly licked around the head and in the slit before taking the entire thing back in her mouth.

Draco continued to groan and gasp in pleasure, his words soothing and complimentary as she continued to use her mouth and throat to pleasure him.

"Yes, Ari... that feels so very good... but soon.. I need to get the chance to return the favor...."

He continued to stroke her hair, the velvet softness of it so very stimulating as he felt her suck his cock a bit harder.

Back
Top Bottom