Secret Destiny A Harry Potter RP (Ruphhausin and me)

"Then cum for me,Ari. Accept our lovemaking for all that it is, and then show me at what pace you want me to have the rest of you."

Draco knew, but he always wanted Ari to understand that this was the time for them to make love. That this was about love, and though it would get intense that love was foremost involved.

The tenderness of his words and the fact she knew how much he truly cared about her seemed to be that final push she needed. "Draco..." She murmured before she came, her body trembling with the force of the build-up now released. She held on tightly to him

Draco came as well, gripping her tightly to him. He knew Ari would feel his cock still very hard deep inside of her, his mouth nibbling on her breast more as he made her arch up. He looked into her eyes, his words still gentle as he told her what he wanted now.

"I am going to turn you over so I can have your arse, Ari. I will make certain to be careful and to make certain you are very well lubed."

He first let her see the tube of lubrication that he had, a water-based gel that would be hypoallergenic and easy on her. He moved the tube, one hand moving so a finger could work the gel on and in her anus. He was careful, letting her feel his care as he did so.

Ari nodded as he told her what he was about to do. She was scared because that was an area she'd never been penetrated before. But she also was comfortable because she knew he wouldn't hurt her intentionally. The gel was cool and slick against her skin but she knew it was supposed to be slick.

He worked the gel in and out of her anus, very pleased indeed with how she was accepting the loving way he was doing things to her. Draco kissed her shoulders and back, soon moving to move her onto her knees. He moved a pillow where it was under her head and shoulders, whispering into her ear as he still had his cock inside of her pussy.

"I am ready, and you are very well lubricated. Don't tense up too much, or it will hurt. Relax... Mrs. Malfoy...."

He moved the head of his cock to her anus, teasing for a few minutes before slowly pushing the head inside of her tight sphincter muscle.

She was enjoying even just feeling his finger inside her tight anus, soft moans escaping her lips. When he leaned down to whisper in her ear, her eyes had been closed in enjoyment. However, they shot open right after he called her "Mrs. Malfoy". Did that mean what she thought it might? Well she would put it aside for now and enjoy the moment, moaning as his cock slowly entered her tight anus. "Draco..."

Draco was very careful, as he was intensely pleased with how tight Ari's arse was. She was an anal virgin, and that was something Draco was so very pleased about. She was willingly offering her arse to him, and he wanted her to so very much enjoy everything he did to her. He kissed her neck and shoulder, slowly and steadily getting all of his cock inside of her so deeply there. He paused with his cock buried to the hilt, letting her adjust to that for a few minutes.

Ari knew she had to put all her trust in Draco for something like this. But it was easy since she knew he wouldn't intentionally hurt her. She gasped as he continued to get all of his cock inside her. She took a couple of breaths as her body adjusted to having his cock buried in her in such a way. When she was ready, she looked back at him and nodded to let him know.

Draco was careful with Ari's arse, loving how tight she was there. He was very gentle at first, letting her adjust for a bit. When he started to really thrust, he was still easy on her and very loving. He loved her, and he was only claiming all of her as any man would making love to the woman he loved. He kissed and nibbled on her lips, neck, and shoulder, making it clear no one had this from him.

Ari moaned softly as he began thrusting. She kissed him back and arched under his kisses and nibbling. "Oh Draco. I'm glad you're the one to share this moment with me."

Draco took care of Ari, making certain that his taking of her arse was as she needed it to be. There was discomfort, but he also was allowing her to have a bit more of a enjoyable thing for her to feel. He continued to knead and caress her breasts, grinding into her more as he did so.

Ari was very much enjoying it. In fact, she was enjoying it so much that unconsciously, she was adding to her own pleasure. Her hand had slid down to tease her tender just still slick pussy lips. One finger gently and slowly thrusting in and out of her pussy in time with Draco's thrusts into her ass.

"Yes, Ari.. stimulate yourself more. I want you to cum hard, as I love having you this way."

Draco's tone was sensual and intense at the same time, his hands moving on her body to knead and caress as he was taking her arse. He nibbled and kissed on her shoulders more, very pleased indeed that she was making it more intense as she fingered her pussy.

At his encouragement, her finger moved faster, a second one sliding in. Between his thrusts and her fingers, she could feel herself closing in on another climax. "Draco....I'm gonna cum Dragon...." She gasped out. "Oh Draco I'm cumming!" She did cum hard just as he told her he wanted her too, not that she forced it. Her pussy squeezing on her fingers, even as she continued pumping them in and out. Her asshole tightening around Draco's cock as well.

Draco started to thrust a bit more into Ari's tight ass, still taking care not to hurt her. He perhaps wanted to explore being rougher with her, but not until she was ready to be open to the idea. He was a dominant person, but he wanted her to feel the love underneath the rest of his personality. He was caressing her with his hands, grinding into and inside of her to stimulate her more. He was very close to cumming, but he was holding back as he wanted Ari to have one more intense orgasm first. He was kissing and nibbling on her lovely neck and shoulder, making it clear that he was close indeed to her.

After the last orgasm she had had, Ari was still very sensitive and very likely to orgasm again very soon. Especially with his touching, kissing and thrusting into her. Her body was pushing back against him in response. She moaned as she indeed got his hint that he was close himself. It wasn't long before she too felt herself getting close again once more. "Draco...." She whimpered pleadingly, almost begging him to bring her to release

Draco sped up a bit more, making his thrusts more aggressive for her. Ari's whimpering told him she wanted to cum again, and he caressed and kissed her more as he was pounding into her possessively. She was his, and her urgency and need were speaking volumes. He made his hold on her a bit tighter in ways, yanking her a bit more as he was taking control as he was feeling she wanted him to. He was going to cum, but he was going to make her do the same, at the same time as he did if possible. He moved his mouth to her neck just below her ear, kissing her there as he whispered to her.

"Yes, Ari.. I want to fill your lovely ass as you cum too...."

Ari shivered and moaned as Draco kissed below her ear. She was extremely close. She knew it would take only a couple more good thrusts from Draco to send her over the edge."Draco....my Dragon...Two good thrusts...send us over together....." She moaned out, her back arching as she pressed her ass against him

Draco Malfoy was more than happy to do so, Ari's tight arse always making him want to thrust harder. He wondered if she realized how hard he was pounding into her, but he also knew that if she didn't like it or want it she would have begged him to stop and he would have. He had asked Snape about things about girls, as he only had his mother Narcissa to tell him. He called her by her first name now, something that put distance between them. She alternated signing her letters and notes to him with both her name and "Mother", letting him know she was allowing him to become his own man.

Draco pushed those thoughts aside as he pounded into her those couple of times, holding himself back only till she came. He wanted her to cum with him, and he was waiting those precious moments so that she could release as well. He groaned and gasped, holding her tightly back to him and letting her feel every pulse, twitch, and spasm of his shaft deep in her exquisitely tight arse. He drenched her bowels, slowly pinning her down as well.

She screamed his name as she came that final time. Her pussy squirting her juices into a puddle under them as her ass tightened around his cock, milking it as he filled her with his cum. Her body was finally giving out as she slowly sank to the bed with Draco following. She was panting hard, as her body gave minute aftershocks from the orgasm.

Draco caressed Ari, kissing her neck, shoulders and back a bit. He smiled and nuzzled and caressed her as he lay next to her and caught his own breath. He caressed Ari's body, very pleased that she was now so very sated and panting so hard. He soon was breathing easier, his mouth at her ear as he told her things he wanted her to know.

"I love you very much, Ari. I am glad you came with me and that you want to be with me. I really didn't know if you would, and I am so glad you believed me when I told you how much I love you. I don't want anyone else but you, as I have never done these things with anyone.."

Ari smiled warmly as she listened to him. "Of course I believed you then and now and I always will. I honestly was prepared to never trust a man again but you changed all that. I trust you with my life and my heart. I love you too Draco." She snuggled into his embrace, enjoying being surrounded by the love that was obviously coming from him for her. "I'm honored you want me by your side for life and I will do all I can to prove you won't regret it."

Draco held Ari for a while, just enjoying the two of them so close together. They needed the rest, as he also was very pleased with her words as well. He smiled, thinking both about the highly productive sex they just had as well as the rest of the facts about their relationship. They still had the entire weekend, and he knew that the rest of their friends also were enjoying themselves. It pleased him very greatly, knowing that all of them were quite happy with themselves as well. They had plans, and soon they would be talking more about them together, and in individual couples.

Between the energy spent on their love making and the soothing embrace they were in, it wasn't long before Ari was soon giving in to the pleasures of sleep. Her eyes closed, her body relaxed and her breathing deep. But no matter what, she felt safe here with him and would forever feel safe, that she knew.

Draco held Ari closely, very pleased with holding her tightly to him as she fell asleep. He himself needed a little more time, but her sleeping form helped him along. He was very eager about the next day, as they would get to do a lot of things with the others. Hogsmeade had gotten bigger over the year hiatus, and now they would actually have a place to do more than what they did as kids.

Back
Top Bottom