Secret Destiny A Harry Potter RP (Ruphhausin and me)

Not wanting to let go just yet, she spread her legs wider, hoping he would get the gesture as a signal to move into place for what he was going to do.

If only he knew what his touch, gasps and groans were doing to her. She hoped he put his mouth on her soon. She didn't know how much longer she could last

Draco did understand what Ari was needing at that moment, and with his cock still in her mouth, he held her head with one hand, moving into position with his own between her supple thighs. He started to kiss and nibble on her thighs, wanting to stimulate her a good bit before he got to the main part. He licked and nibbled on her perineum and around her pussy, getting the teasing into the right stages. Soon, he was flicking her clit and pussy lips with his tongue, his pelvis steadily moving still for Air to suck and lick all of his length. He was still at a point where his body was just enough still aside of hers she could have a modicum of control. He wanted her to have that until the time was right, as she would want him to take over completely.

If her mouth wasn't already full of his cock, she would kiss the man under her for his constant consideration of her. However, since she couldn't do that, she decided to thank him the way that was available to her at the moment. She teased his cock and balls with her tongue while gently tracing the part where his hips and thighs met slowly and gently caressing his balls. From time to time, she'd swirl her tongue around the head before pulling off and gently blowing over it

Draco shuddered with pleasure, really starting to eat Ari out from that point on. He was nibbling, kissing, licking, and teasing on her as much as he pleased, loving how wet she was already getting. His hands kneaded her lovely ass, and as he did that he pressed her against his mouth more, feasting on her wet sex with more intense focus as he wanted her feeling as much pleasure as possible.

She smiled as he shuddered underneath her. She had hoped he would have really gone to work on her when she blew that bit of air, but she wasn't expecting such a response. She gasped as he feasted on her wet sex before she took his cock back in her mouth, sucking on it fervently.

He was eating her out with such intensity, his tongue probing deeper still inside of her. He had skills as a lover, but he also was wanting to show her the tender side as well. He lapped at her g-spot, knowing at any moment she could lose it and orgasm. He wanted that, but he also wanted her to know he was going to give her so much more as well.

It truly wasn't long before she did lose it and orgasm, cumming without a chance of warning Draco first. As she came, her body shivered all over, even with her mouth on his cock. Her moans and the shivers adding extra sensations

Draco continued to eat Ali out, but then he groaned loudly and felt his own orgasm start, allowing her to feel every single pulse of his cock as he came inside of her mouth and throat. He didn't know if she would know how to swallow, but he was too locked in the orgasm to stop now.

Ali lapped up and swallowed every bit of his seed, milking him for every drop with her hands. Finally, she pulled back and let the head pop out of her mouth before she licked it clean. "That was incredible."

Draco nodded, smiling as he did so. He stroked her hair, moving her slowly so that she was on her hands and knees.

"Yes... but we have only started, Ari. I want inside of you, if that is alright."

She pushed herself up and began to stand up before she began pulling him up. "Believe me Draco, I want you inside me too." She kissed him. "I need you inside me."

Draco kissed Ari again, very pleased as he moved with her. He wanted her so very badly, and now he took a little more control. He was soon on his knees, kissing her as his hands caressed and teased her body. He was making it as much fun as possible, making certain that she knew what they were doing was making love.

Ari's body was tingling with desire from how much she wanted him. She didn't feel she could take his teasing kisses on her too much longer. She pulled away gently and walked over to the bed, letting her hips sway seductively. Once at the bed, she laid back on it, beckoning him over with a finger.

Draco was soon there, his hands on her hips as he pushed his cock into her wet and ready pussy steadily. He let her feel every inch, knowing she had to know how big he was as he made certain she took every inch as he wanted her to. He didn't hurt her, rather made it plain how much he wanted her.

Ari moaned, a long and slow one as he slowly entered her. She felt every inch of his cock enter her and stretch her, pain free. She pulled him down for a kiss as her body adjusted to his size before slowly pushing her hips upward against his.

Draco responded to Ari, grinding and rubbing against, into, and inside of her. He did this with his shaft buried to the hilt inside of her very wet pussy, the taunt muscles of her vaginal walls making it so tight of a fit. He kissed her passionately, slowly beginning his movements and sliding his cock in and out of her just slow enough that it is both pleasure and teasing for her at the same time.

Ari kissed him back just as passionately. Her hips would slowly rise up to meet every downward movement of his. "Oh Draco..." She moaned as her fingertips traced down his chest, going around his sides and up his back

He found a steady and slow enough rhythm for the both of them for now. He liked having her stimulated as much as possible, loving the fact that she was wanting him as much as he wanted her. He was grinding into her, his body doing so with his cock buried deeply inside of her.

She held him as close to her as was possible while still allowing him to move. She was enjoying every bit of the gentleness he was showing her and the intimacy. She knew with him, she was fully wanted for her and not what she could do sexually

Draco was slow and methodical as he started to make love to Ari, wanting her to feel all of his body in every movement. He did intend to have all of her, but he wanted her to have it under the right conditions, those that were long denied her because of how she lost her innocence previously. Now he was giving her all that she had been wanting and more, and his body rubbed sensually against hers in the right places. He kissed her more on her lips, neck, and shoulders, his mouth soon finding her lovely breasts and kissing and licking them slowly and purposefully.

Her body responded to the way he moved against her in perfect sync. Her head tilted as he kissed on her neck and shoulders. She arched upward as he began licking and kissing on her breasts. Encouraging him, giving herself over to him, knowing that he would take care of us. Her hand moved, her fingers gently playing in his hair

Draco smiled, Ari's fingers in his hair stimulating him more. He was starting to thrust a bit more, grinding into her so her clit was even more stimulated. He was relishing taking his time, knowing that she was going to really need what he was doing to her more after he made her cum the next time. He was speeding up a bit, rolling his hips and making the head of his cock hit her g-spot as he wanted.

Ari moaned as she began to feel the pressure of an orgasm building. Her hips were moving to match his now. She claimed his lips with hers, enjoying the moment with Draco. "Draco....my dragon." She purred.

Draco was very pleased, his mouth soon feasting on hers as he started to thrust in the ancient rhythm. She was relishing the feeling over her body moving toward orgasm. She was so very tight, and he was getting closer himself. He moved his mouth to her neck again, his voice focused as he was taking her a bit harder.

"Yes, Ari... you are mine as well... I want you to cum.. I want you to also want me to have you everywhere..."

Ari had moved her head to give him more access to her neck. She held him closer. "I'm so close Draco....Please make me cum..." She was panting now the closer she got. "Of course Draco. At my pace of course but yes. I want to be only with you. Always."

Back
Top Bottom