Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh...ho...ho-o-o-o! Shit!" he moaned out to her as she continually jacked his cock off. Jake finally cried out as he came all over her face, giving her a nice, big load of his hot cum. Then, once that was done, very nearly fell backwards from the overload of pleasure that he had recieved.

Kiera moaned as he came, licking his cum up from around her lips. She smiled and gulped it down, leaving the rest sit on her face like some sort of slutty decoration. The girl murred contently and rubbed his cock slowly before standing, slipping off her panties. She stepped out of them with expert grace before coming to him. She placed her paws on his chest, stroking it slowly as she rubbed her wet mound upon his meat.

He grinned and purred while licking her breasts and sucking on her cute, pink nipples while he helped her up against one of the walls. "ready to be fucked against this here wall? I think that you'd love it." he kissed her on the lips for a moment before breaking back and letting her say something in reply. He hoped that she was so ready for this, for her knew that he was. He was going to have the time of his life with this amazing girl that he was currently with. He just hoped that she was going to want to stay with him.

Kiera blushed softly as he suckled upon her, rubbing his head a bit. "Ohhh... I'm so ready," she said, smiling to him. She placed her hands flat on the wall and spread her legs; presenting herself fully to him as she grinned back. "Well.. what're you waiting for?"

"For you to be ready," he told her, purring as he began licking her neck before pushing himself into her. He held her legs and had her wrap them around his waist as he began trying to work up a rhythm. He had never felt a girl's pussy around his cock before. This was a brand new experience.

Kiera moaned as he pushed into her, her slutty hole squeezing and contracting around him as he began to work into a rhythm. Although she was not virgin; she had only been fucked a small handful of times.

(Fair warning: Read my Away status on my profile.)

He panted and then he seemed...well, at the least, a slight bit disappointed. He had wanted her to be a virgin, though she did seem to be acting like one. "Who was your first?" he asked her, speeding up as fast as he could.

Kiera's smile wavered a bit as she looked back at him for a bit, before gripping against the wall again. She moaned softly before answering. "M-my uncle.... he forced it on me when he found out I was still virgin on my 21st birthday. After that, I found a boyfriend... but after a couple nights in bed, I found out that that was all he was interested in. So I left him."

He frowned softly, feeling bad for doing this with her now. His thrusts began to slow up even more now. "I..." he started, not sure what to tell her. He didn't know if he should even be doing this. After all, they hardly knew one another. Unless of course she still wanted it. And he could give her a relationship...

Miyuki Continues to walk down the Beach with Archy as she Lays her head on his Shoulder and Smiles as she Splashes water at him then Giggles as she Falls into the water getting all wet again. Miyuki looks at Archy and Smiles Sweetly at him.

Skylar23 said:
(I swear, I posted. Damn you Internet connection.)

Tasha chuckled softly. "While, I am me, and I am speaking to you now, no?" She grinned and traced her fingers over his shoulder, looking into his eyes. "My, my... isn't someone handsome."

Trystan shuddered lightly at her touch. He'd been in seclusion so long working for the company. His brain shot straight into overdrive. He was thinking so fast he could barely speak. "Uhm.........." A small breeze ruffled his fur, and his ears were flicking nervously now. What should he do?

Tasha rubbed his shoulders slowly. "Mm... someone... shy? Maybe I could help with that..." The feline smiled coyly and leaned into him a bit, kissing up his jaw.

Kiera could feel him slowing up, only turning her head a bit to look at him. "No, don't worry; keep going... I'm actually enjoying this..." she said with a soft smile.

Archy chuckled as she fell over and into the water, reaching down and wrapping his arms around her waist to lift her up. He placed her on his back and rubbed her head a bit before continuing their walk. "Enjoying your ride?" he asked with a grin.

"A-Are you sure?" he asked her, starting back up again back to his full speed. He just didn't want her to feel that she was being mistreated again. After all, that was what her boyfriend had done to her.

Kiera moaned and nodded faintly as she was pounded into. His cock was bigger, among all things; the biggest she'd taken yet. And... thing was, this guy actually cared about her. It just gave that warming, yet oh so lusty feeling.

He groaned out in joy while still pounding her, now going as fast as he damn well could in her while his hands reached up to grope her breasts. "Oh my goodness...you're...you're so good!" he moaned out, hands groping and fondling her breasts while he continued his pounding her.

Miyuki Giggled and Looks at him and Licks his Cheek as she Spreads her arms like she as Flying and Says Sweetly "yes i am" she then looks at him and Asks "are you enjoying my Company..?" as she Looks at him Nervously then Clings to his Shoulder as a Big wave comes in at them and Spashes them. Miyuki Giggles and Looks at him.

(apologies for delay!)
Kiera moaned lavishly as he pounded into her hole; ectacsy and bliss washing over her quickly. The female bucked back against him as she was fondled and groped at.

Archy smiled and made sure she was nice and stable as she rode on him. "Yeah, I'm actually enjoying your company quite alot," he saidX grinning up at her as the large wave washed over them. Arch turned his head to look back at her, smiling before kissing her cheek.

Miyuki Blushes Softly as she turns her head away to hide her blush and giggles as she get all wet again. Then Miyuki nuzzles his Neck and Purrs Slightly as she Blushes deepy and Hides her Blush as she Hides her head into his Neck.

Skylar23 said:
(apologies for delay!)
Kiera moaned lavishly as he pounded into her hole; ectacsy and bliss washing over her quickly. The female bucked back against him as she was fondled and groped at.

He moaned out while plowing her tight hole, not going to stop anytime soon, it would seem. He was having too much fun to just want to stop plowing her juicy hole and having the time of his life with her, as well as giving her that same time of her life. He pressed his lips to hers, tongue exploring her mouth while he continued thrusting.

Furry type:Fox Name:Sara Age:19 Gender:F Descrition: Tall with a lean curvy body and curly brown hair, average breasts and long legs. Personality: Shy but open minded she accepts everyone.

Letting her feet dig into the wet sand Sara raised her face to the sky ears pointed foreward. Taking in a deep breath she ran into the cold water squealing playfully at it's tempurature.

(As long as you don't plan on me servin you. Sorry about delay guys, my life is just getting a *tad* fucked up.)

Archy smirked softly as she attempted to hide her blush by turning away, then nuzzling him. "Cute one, you are," he said, reaching back to rub over her ears.

Kiera moaned vibrantly into his mouth as they linked, tongue meshing ad twirling with his, running along it passionately. She let her eyes close and spread her legs further as he continuing his plowing; not wanting to stop for anything.

(Wow ive forgotten about this place)

David wandered out onto the beach, checking around for any good looking girls. He sighed then laid in the sand, relaxing. He gave a happy purr as he was totally relaxed.

(I'll gladly help them out for you Skylar if you want)

The cold water finally chilled Sara so she shook herself, her fox tail waving back and forth. Not bothering to wrap a towel around herself she walked dkwn the beach in her hot pink bikini. After playing in the water her curly brown hair was now wet and wavy. Stretching her paws above her head she let out a content sigh. A few other people were on the beach but her shyness getting the best of her she kept to herself. As she walked her hips swayed along, Sara's tail was poofy again and it stood up in a light curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom