The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skylar23 said:
Kiera rubbed off another glass mug with a puff of her breath, smiling and rubbin till it shined. She worked the tiki bar, like she had here for many years. She put that mug away and begin rubbing off the next one, the Russian wolf smiling as she worked. Kiera flipped her hair back and smiled.

Jake stopped by the bar, figuring that there was something here that would be nice and good for him to check out. Upon seeing the cute girl that was there, his jaw rather dropped. Still, wouldn't hurt to come up and introduce himself. He stepped forward, a bit nervously one had to admit, and he said, "Hey there."

Kiera looked up and smiled a bit, continuing with her mug. "Well hey there. I don't believe I've seen you 'round here before... what's your name? Care for a drink?" she asked, finally setting down the mug. She saw his lack of pants and only having a towel, grinning softly to herself. "You know, you don't have to wear that towel."

Miyuki walked out of the water with her Board as she gets to the Sand where her Stuff is at and Sticks her board into the Sand and Sits on her Towel as the Water drips off of her Breasts. Miyuki Lays down in the Sun with her arm over her eyes and Lays there tanning.

Skylar23 said:
Kiera looked up and smiled a bit, continuing with her mug. "Well hey there. I don't believe I've seen you 'round here before... what's your name? Care for a drink?" she asked, finally setting down the mug. She saw his lack of pants and only having a towel, grinning softly to herself. "You know, you don't have to wear that towel."

He went a bit red. He had to admit, he wanted to just ditch the damn thing but he was not sure if he should. "You sure on that? I don't want other people thinking that I am indecently exposing myself or anything." he didn't know that she could full well be naked behind that counter herself.

Archy grinned to himself as he laid back in the sun; the lion particularly pleased with today's events. He grinned and watched one surfer in specific though, watching how her succulent breasts bounced within the bra...

Kiera laughed softly and finished that mug, moving to the next. "Yes, I'm sure hon; I've worked here for years. Plenty of people come nude," she said, grinning. She was only wearing a bikini, but she was well endowed; that much was obvious.

"Hmm...you leave me quite tempted," he told her, going a bit red at the thought of actually getting naked for this ultra sexy girl. "Hmm...perhaps you'd like to do the same, then? If you're encouraging me..."

Kiera looked up and laughed. "Who, me?" she asked innocently before grinning. "Alrightie then.... why not?" She stretched her arms before unclasping and removing the article of clothing, letting her breasts hang free.

He smiled and then let the towel slip away, showing a slowly erecting cock that certainly was well worth noting. He grinned and then he said, "You have a wonderful body...I'm Jake, by the way. What's your name?" he admired her lovely breasts while waiting for her answer.

Kiera watched his cock and grinned. "Ooh, isn't someone quite the big kitty?" she said, giggling softly to herself, causing her breasts to move slightly with her. "I'm Kiera. And my body, Jake? Awh, thank you... it's nothing special... but I can still get what I want with it." She smiled coyly to him. "Here, why don't you climb over the bar and stand here with me? I want a better look at that big power tool of yours."

Miyuki Sits up and Looks around as she Feels Someone watching her But then Shrugs it off then Stands and walks over to the Bar and Asks sweetly "May i have a Dr pepper, Please" as she Sits on one of the Stools and waits for her Drink.

Skylar23 said:
Kiera watched his cock and grinned. "Ooh, isn't someone quite the big kitty?" she said, giggling softly to herself, causing her breasts to move slightly with her. "I'm Kiera. And my body, Jake? Awh, thank you... it's nothing special... but I can still get what I want with it." She smiled coyly to him. "Here, why don't you climb over the bar and stand here with me? I want a better look at that big power tool of yours."

He chuckled softly. "Big power tool, hm? I guess that you have quite the eye for hardware," he told her, simply scooting over the counter and then standing before her, his fully erected cock standing out at around nine inches and it was also quite thick. He could be heard giving off a purr as he eyed her body, her breasts and her hips, everything. She was simply amazing.

Kiera smiled and handed the girl a Dr. Pepper before going off somewhere into a door in the back of the small bar with Jake. Instead of pulling him by his hand, she pulled him along by the boner. She grinned as the door clothes, rubbing up and down his erection. "Mmm... my my, kitty's got quite a nice stick of meat.. may I taste?"

He purred and then he said, "Sure thing." He kissed her cheek softly, and then he said, "As long as you don't mind me wanting to give you a nice taste after you're done. I'm sure that your pussy is nice and wet already for me and I'd like to have some of those juices." He winked to her, hoping that she'd go with it and enjoy it.

Miyuki Sits at the Bar and Sips her Drink as she Stares at the Ocean. She thinks "to think i came here alone" as she mentally Sighs to herself as she looks for Some Company. Miyuki stands off the Stool and Starts walking down the Beach Feeling the water on her Feet as she Giggles Softly and Jumps making her Breasts wiggle and Smiles as she Sips her drink as she walks down the Beach.

Kiera giggled and got on her knees, licking up his cock. "Deal~" Indeed, she was quite wet and ready for him already. She moaned softly and took the head into her mouth, licking and nibbling softly. She looked up to him with the sluttiest look she could muster up, starting to take his cock deeper.

Archy grinned as he came up from behind the girl, placing a hand on Miyuki's shoulder. "Mind if I joined you?"

He grinned and then he winked to her before just sittring there and moaning in deep joy. "Damn...this is amazing..." he moaned to her, stroking her hair and purring as he also thrust into her mouth a little bit.

Kiera gagged a bit as he thrust, but showed no signs of stopping as she began to suck and bob along his shaft, groaning around it. She really enjoyed the musky flavour; it just set her into this even more.

He grinned and then he asked, "So you like my taste? I knew that someone would have. I just didn't think that it would already happen..." he began lightly scratching behind one of her ears, looking down at her face.

Kiera looked up at him and moaned lavishly around his shaft, continuing to bob, taking it deeper into her mouth. She gagged a few times, but finally managed to swallow up his length, deepthroating it as she took it deeper yet. She groaned and squeezed his balls as she sucked and bobbed.

Miyuki turns around and See a young gentleman as she Smiles at him and Says Sweetly "I would love for you to Join me" as she Smiles at him and grabs his arm and Continues walking down the beach and Looks at him with a Light blush on her Cheeks then looks away quickly and Looks at the water and Says "i love the Water" as she Kicks it. Miyuki sways her tail as she Looks at the Ocean and Smiles Softly. Then Miyuki looks at the Archy and says "i am Miyuki, and you are? Did you come here alone?" as she Looks at him and Smiles at him.

Skylar23 said:
Kiera looked up at him and moaned lavishly around his shaft, continuing to bob, taking it deeper into her mouth. She gagged a few times, but finally managed to swallow up his length, deepthroating it as she took it deeper yet. She groaned and squeezed his balls as she sucked and bobbed.

"Wow..." he moaned out to her, surprised that she was even managing all of this. He could never have once imagined that this would feel quite so good. "Shit...oh...I think I'm going to start cumming soon!" he moaned out to her, loving the feel of her mouth around his cock. He didn't quite want it to end so soon, but at the same time, he wanted himself inside of her pussy, fucking her as hard as he could. Hell, if this island permitted nudity...he'd stay naked and fuck her for as long a time as he could!

Kiera's lips bent into a grin around his meat as he sucked and bobbed, swallowing and gulping at his length as she coaxed him to cum. She wanted it, she wanted it all... she suddenly pulled off and began to jack his cock off, face ready to receive the load, and mouth wide
open.

Archy chuckled as she took him by the arm, just following along. He listened to the girl speak, a soft smile etched onto his face. "Alone...? Yes, I came to the beach alone," he said, looking at her.

Miyuki Sighed and Says " yea me too...Sheesh i didnt know that the Beach can be so Boreding alone" as she Looks out at the water and Sighs again. Miyuki Looks at Archy and Asks "Why did you come alone" as she Leans her head on his shoulder allows her breasts fall onto his arm as they walked down the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom