Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He pushed his tongue into her as far as he could get it, moaning in deep joy while he tried to get it as far back to the back wall as was possible. He could not get it all the way back there but he could get it in nice and far and really pleasure her with his tongue which was wriggling like mad.

Danielle shivered in pleasure along with her loud moans into Jess' pussy as she licked it deeply and almost hungrily. Jess moaned louder, sending vibrations through his cock as she sucked on it with her head bobbing like mad.

Taren moaned in delight and kept thrusting at the slight pace that he was at, his tongue hungrily exploring Danielle's tight pussy and gathering the nectar that laid within while he enjoyed his newest lover sucking him off.

Jess kept sucking hard and tugged on his balls to let him know he could cum whenever. Danielle moaned louder and licked at the yummy pussy infront of her even more. Jess moaned and kept going on strong.

Taren was wanting Danielle and Jess to cum at the same time he did. He certainly hoped that this would be the case when he did finally release and gave the girl his wonderful, hot seed to drink. At this point, he was having a hard time holding it back.

He had came into Jessie's mouth when they came and he had given her quite a bit of his great tasting seed. He then pulled himself out after drinking Danielle's juices and he laid on his back, grinning. "You girls have fun?"

Jess drank it up, every drop. They both nodded. "Can I ride you now?" Jess asked. Danielle spanked her "My turn" he said giving her a wink. Jess pouted and pulled Danielle into a kiss.

"I'll finger you, Jessie," he told her and then he smiled and brought Danielle on top of himself and pushed into her with a very loud moan before he began to hammer her tight pussy as hard as he could, groaning in joy.

Taren put three of his fingers into Jessie's pussy and fingered her nice and hard while bucking upwards as hard as he could to make sure that he pleasured Danielle a great amount with his hardened shaft. He was wondering, though, if this sex wasn't supposed to go on and on forever. He wondered just how many people were mad at them for doing this...

Taren kept himself going inside of Danielle, hammering her harder than before. He was just getting better and better. He inserted another finger into Jessie's pussy and pumped her even harder. He would even start fisting her if she wanted.

They moaned louder and louder. They broke their kiss and kept groping. "Cum on my face Taren!" Danielle yelled out. "Mine too!" Jess yelled out but little did they know that they would cum hard again but harder then ever before.

Taren grinned and he asked, "You want your faces drenched?" he then kept going, panting and trying hard to get them to cum. He could feel that they were going to cum extremely hard...that was something that he wanted from them both.

They screamed together and came so hard they soaked his fur with their juices. "Mmmmm drench us!" Danielle said afterwards. Danielle and Jess got off him and kissed passionately infront of him waiting for him to cover them in his cum.

In a way, that hadn't been entirely what he wanted. But he did what they requested, moaning as he drenched them both in his hot cum, so much coming out that he actually managed to soak both of them quite well. He then laid back, panting hard from that huge climax that he had.

They moaned and giggled. Danielle purred and started to lick Jess clean. Jess smiled and started to lick off the cum on Danielle. The both moaned from the licking and soon got nice and clean and cuddled up to him with big smiles.

he chuckled and then he said, "You two girls just want to stay with me, huh? Well that's perfectly fine." He began to kiss them both in turn, stroking their cute asses and enjoying them being against him.,

After a bit into the kiss, he found that he was rock hard, again! He chuckled a bit and then he asked, "damn, girls, don't you ever have enough of my cock?" he asked that in a joking manner and began to rub their pussies with his hands, grinning as he watched the two for their reactions.

"Well then, lets get right to the fucking, shall we?" he asked her, grinning and looking at the two, wondering which one wanted his cock first this time.

They looked at eachother. "We want to share it" Jess said. They laid next to his cock and both licked up and down his length. They kissed and shared the taste of his cock before kissing around his cock, their tongues licking at his cock as the kissed passionately.

"Didn't we do this already?" he asked them, chuckling at this while he moaned out and just enjoyed it. To be fair, he was already sort of missing pussy, though...all it had been so far was mouth stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom